12 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

15 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

16 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

COMMENTS

GL's Lit Chicks Challenge!

10 weeks. 8 books. Incredible stories. Are you ready to read along?

i love lovelove anything by Joan Bauer ive read Close to Famous (a really great book), Hope was Here (amazing), Rules of the Road (also amazing) and peeled (not my favorite if hers

by kjm109 on 6/27/2011 10:15:07 PM

gosh!! i want those books!!

by nerdyrockerperson on 6/17/2011 2:29:31 PM

I want these so bad! If only I had Kindle money. :-(

by bookeater20 on 6/16/2011 12:49:04 PM

My library only has 1 of these books (Close to Famous)! Oh well, I'll just get them on my kindle!

by puppylover1152 on 6/14/2011 6:00:20 PM

OMG!!!!!!! I love this!~JellybeanxD P.S-The Lovebirds of America is my club where anybody can join!!!! You can be any religion, any size, any shape, anyone! Even someone who lives in China can join! I give people advice and we can talk about random things!!!! Please join! I want 50 members by Christmas! Thanks!!!! First people that join get positions!!!!!!!! Smile!

by jellybeanxD on 6/11/2011 9:20:33 PM

Does a weird guy like you?
Does a guy always stalk you?
Does a weird guy always have to be talking to you?

If you have answered yes to any of these questions, then the Crazy Boy club is for you! We would talk about our experiences with crazy boys and we would all help each other out with what to do when one likes us.

Apply for a position in the club!

Join Now!

by scooby239 on 6/10/2011 9:52:08 PM

*Gasp* the first one is on my BirthDay!!!!!! hahahahahahaha! Laughing

by kimmycutie24 on 6/10/2011 9:48:13 PM

Babe in Boyland sounds good! And so does The Magnolia League. Smile I can't wait! I hope I have time for reading this summer.

by ifreakinloveeyou on 6/10/2011 9:14:45 PM

i already read how to die of embarrassment. good book. totally gonna do this!

by janerbuy on 6/10/2011 9:05:33 PM

They all look great!!!!! I have read close to famous which was really good.

by mimim on 6/10/2011 8:55:06 PM

Cool! too bad i've read a lot of these. oh well, i speed read so i can read them again.

by dramamama556 on 6/10/2011 8:14:18 PM

Sooo fun can't wait

by fairychick on 6/10/2011 6:39:59 PM

hahaha they all look cute Smile

by southpaw99 on 6/10/2011 6:00:02 PM

Wow the first and last one look good!!! yay i shld read them

by dramagal2222 on 6/10/2011 5:56:01 PM

i cant wait 2 read these books on my nook the girl in boyland looks intresting lolz awsome choice of books

by sparkelgirl123 on 6/10/2011 5:49:47 PM

great! i will have to check these books out!

by Cgirlygirl on 6/10/2011 4:09:24 PM

Yay first comment!! Lol anyway, these books look suuper good, I luv to read!! The Magnolia League looks the best. And the girl in the pic looks pretty haha.... xD

by dawnstorm25 on 6/10/2011 3:17:52 PM