AN HOUR AGO All that sugar is *not* so sweet...: http://t.co/HltdGjZRUe pic.twitter.com/gNm4GsQb62

2 HOURS AGO Exclusive: @sixxorange dishes on her amazing new Amazon show #TheKicks: http://t.co/Btx22IFb9P pic.twitter.com/6swrMqOsbY

3 HOURS AGO RT @HayleeMoose: Taking advice from #RydelRyl @rydelR5 @girlslifemag 😱😍�pic.twitter.com/q0cBDh7xJJxJJ

COMMENTS

Brighten up your bedroom for under $20

We’ve got 5 ways to take your boudoir from boring to beautiful.

How do you decarate Bed room when you have nothing....

by 6991eiraMegiaP on 7/6/2012 2:46:12 PM

Mod!
My mom got a $1 hamper from a dollar store, and doesn't like spending more money. The hamper is one of those black fold-up ones with sort of a net. It's more like just a basket. How can I make it look cuter and hopefully not see-through?

Hey! You could line it with felt or some other cloth maybe?

Helen S.

by DDaCat on 4/6/2012 5:49:20 PM

is it just me or does that bed look reaaallllyyyyy fake?

by ifimabletofly on 8/29/2011 11:56:49 AM

i found some really cool white christmas lights in my garage! there was 4 strands and i hung them all around my room. my room's light blue and light green and the hanging lights look so beautiful hung on the wallsSmile awesome idea, thanks!!

by baileybluu on 8/23/2011 3:14:47 PM

My house is really old, and we never had the time to like paint it or put carpet down, so I sleep in a room with ugly, peeling wallpaper, a floor that puts splinters in your feet when you get up in the middle of the night to pee, the ceiling is peeling, IT'S TINY, and there's no screen in one of my windows. It's not as bad as you think, though. There's alot of Pink and orange stuff(bed spread, rug, curtains), so it's not sooo bad, but it could use a little touch up. But right now, all I can do is clean it.

by softballismyBFF on 8/9/2011 10:29:31 PM

Thanks mod!!:-D

by rememberme239 on 7/28/2011 9:05:11 PM

Mod~Mod~Mod
i have a REALLY small room.only one window,and a bunk bed(it takes up ALOT of space).Do you have any ideas how i could make it cool for my friends to be in.I was thinking of doing a beach theme,like putting beachballs on the floor.any other ideas for a beach room??
thx,
Maddie

Hey girl,

A beach theme sounds fun! You could also put leis around the room and decorate with bright colors. x0x0
Casey L.

by rememberme239 on 7/28/2011 3:09:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD! my room is completly cluttered with my sisters stuff. the walls are a baby pink and white. theres flower wallpaper. and my mom and dad wont let me repaint. unfortunatly me and my sis share a room. how do i make it more of a cooler tomboy room instead of a room that looks like it was made for a baby, without having to get all new furniture, and having to paint? and anything i would buy would have to be kinda cheap.

Hey girly,

See if your parents will let you hang posters with removable poster tape, and then hang up posters of all your favorite things. You can also put all of your fave things on display, by stacking your hats on the dresser or framing pics of you and your besties. Good luck! x0x0
Casey L.

by wishuponastar97 on 7/21/2011 12:09:13 PM

MOD MOD
Heyyy, so this is kinda a dumb question but im like completly redoing my room. And from my birthday i got alot of cute new lights and they're pink and brown polk-a-dots they're super cute. And then i got some picture frames and cute pencil holders etc. and they're pink and black like polk-a-dots and zepra prints. I want to get a new bed set. Any ideas that will go with my lamps and picture frames?? I saw some really cute bed sets and they were pink and black ...... but would that go with the brown and pink lamps???? Thanks a ton Smile Smile

Black goes with everything, so it should do fine Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by luvpink11 on 7/1/2011 10:18:01 PM

Need big time advice but too embarrased to post it on the comments ? Just post it on your profile and I will get back to you soon!!!!!

by nerdygirl52 on 6/24/2011 1:05:32 PM