13 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

14 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

15 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

GL's ultimate camp packing list

Can’t squeeze everything you own into a duffel bag? We’ve got 10 things you can’t leave behind.

Loved It! Great Advice ! <3

by smileyriley1218 on 4/26/2012 2:50:42 PM

I always, ALWAYS bring a camera. Pictures of awesome camp buddies are treasure. Also, a reusable water bottle, preferably with a carabiner wo I can attatch it to my belt loop and just leave it while I run around. Jean shorts are a must- belt loops, pockets, plus they're sturdy and easily washable. One more thing is cargoes- lightweight but long enough to prevent mosquitoes.

by judogirl111 on 7/8/2011 3:26:28 PM

I'm soooo excited for church camp!!!

by sophlida on 6/20/2011 7:04:30 PM

The camps I go to always have tie dying so I make sure to bring white shirts!

by edward199 on 6/12/2011 6:51:33 PM

awww.....this makes me sad cause i'm not going to camp this year...i want to but there's no camps for me to go to...and i don't do any sports so no sports camps lol. Frown

by pinkandlime on 6/12/2011 4:16:29 PM

I don't like camping... Bad experience... We went on the AT for school and I so died! But doesn't help since I'm not very athletic and I don't like nature...

by wenhua9 on 6/12/2011 12:00:58 AM

<3 this thanx! Smile

by <3myguitar on 6/11/2011 7:00:38 PM

COMMENT ON MY PROFILE WITH THE ANSWER TO MY QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by fungirl123 on 6/11/2011 5:33:15 PM

I love CAMPING!!!!!!!!!!~JellybeanxD P.S-The Lovebirds of America is my club where anybody can join!!!! You can be any religion, any size, any shape, anyone! Even someone who lives in China can join! I give people advice and we can talk about random things!!!! Please join! I want 50 members by Christmas! Thanks!!!!

by jellybeanxD on 6/11/2011 5:22:08 PM

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO MAKE THOSE YELLOW SMILEY FACES OR THE REAL HEARTS!???????????????????????????????????????

by fungirl123 on 6/11/2011 4:56:19 PM