4 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

7 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

8 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

COMMENTS

Get rock-solid abs by July 4th

OMG! We’re psyched that Elisabeth Halfpapp, co-founder of Exhale Mind Body Spa shared this fab ab workout with us. Plus, she shares exactly why it’s...

What does she mean by 'pulses' and can you simplify the c curve for me.

Hey chica, a 'pulse' is just another word for 'repetition' so you know how many times to do a certain exercise.  To get a better idea of what the C-Curve looks like, have a friend check out the description and give it a try.  A visual will def help simplify this move.

Karin E.

by akaprincess on 12/19/2012 6:32:52 AM

MOD!!!
I am not sure how to do the "C-Curve" workout above. When I try it, it doesn't feel like I am working on my abs, but it is working out my calves. I tried getting on my toes and then pulsing up and down from there, but it didn't work. Is there any other way of explaining this so it makes more sense? Thanks!

by Bridgge2010 on 6/13/2012 9:15:56 PM

Mod
Will I see results faster if I do it five times a week?
And will this help slim down a pooch in my lower belly?
Thanks!(:

Hey girl!

This can definitely help slim down a lower belly pooch. The more you do an exercise the better the results will be. So if you're up to the challenge, why not do it five days a week. Good luck!
Rachael A.

by Graciegang on 6/11/2012 3:47:15 PM

thx, can't wait for my new abs!! Laughing

by live.laugh.guitr on 4/14/2012 3:10:43 AM

MOD MOD MOD I am actually really lazy and I eat a lot of junk food, but I lose weight. And I know its not only becuz of growing cuz Ive also had a lot of stress. And I never gain weight either. Is there something wrog with me?

Hey missy, nope you sound okay to me. I would suggest switching your meals up and eating healthy sometime, other than that you're good to go. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by MeLoveCupcake on 12/24/2011 7:06:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD i still cant do the bicycle move the right way when i do it my neck starts to hurt not my stomach ?? and the moves above i couldnt understand they dont really decribe them enough anyways i kep trying to do the bicycle crunch?? why does it hurt am i doing it right?

Hey girl.

If it hurts that much, then maybe you need to try something new!
Katelyn L.

by mozilla10 on 8/16/2011 3:25:24 PM

oh oppps never mind:/

by kitrina101 on 8/2/2011 8:46:44 PM

how in the world do you add pics to your profile???!!!!!!!

by kitrina101 on 8/2/2011 8:45:18 PM

I cant wait to finally get abs! i promise i will stick to it!

by guitarsrsweet55 on 7/29/2011 1:58:53 PM

Wow okay I am like really confused I wish they could have posted pics on how to do them or videos or something!!!

by Sharpie on 7/18/2011 3:18:27 PM