12 HOURS AGO #ThatAwkwardMoment when your bestie's ex tries to hit on you...Here's how to deal: http://t.co/cNRReCECR5

15 HOURS AGO Look cool as ice in Anna & Elsa's hottest hairstyles #Frozen: http://t.co/zkJh1LxAEF

16 HOURS AGO 4 ways to totally remix your white tee: http://t.co/NylZ5Cylym

COMMENTS

Get rock-solid abs by July 4th

OMG! We’re psyched that Elisabeth Halfpapp, co-founder of Exhale Mind Body Spa shared this fab ab workout with us. Plus, she shares exactly why it’s...

eeek, i hope these work! i am so glad i don't need to buy any work out equipment lolol. Smile
thanks GL!

by <3luvlife<3 on 7/14/2011 5:07:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Does anyone have any workouts that will help me for volleyball? I started this summer and i want to continue doing it during school time. But the thing is i dont have a lot of upper body strength and not a lot of muscles. Any advice? Thank you!

Hey girlie,

First, you're going to want to build up your stamina. Sprints and long-distance runs will be great for this! As for your arms, try these workouts on our site. They're our faves and we're sure you'll love 'em too!

Lauren C.

by nessar98 on 7/11/2011 6:22:52 PM

Oh goodness! Im so confused! I cant do this! These are really confusing instructions. I tried but.. kept getting confused.

by nessar98 on 7/11/2011 6:17:58 PM

i don't understand this!...

by muamua1j on 7/10/2011 2:38:35 PM

So glad these exercises dont include equiptment.Phew. Laughing

by kattlovesmusic on 6/29/2011 4:27:23 PM

Umm, I'm sorry to say this but... the instructions to these exercises are not very clear. They dont make much since.

by jackie005 on 6/24/2011 5:03:33 PM

MOD,MOD,MOD Smile I'm trying to train for cross country and I need some really good workouts that I can do in my room without thumping and jumping. I have to do them in my room because it is rainy all season where I live. Also any cheap healthy eating tips? Thank you so muuucch! This means the world to me Smile

Hey girly,
You could start with lots of strength stuff like sit ups and leg stretches, but there really isn't much cardio that you can do without making some noise. Try looking for another space to workout or be prepared to thump. As for eating tips, you really can't go wrong with eating fruit or checking out your grocery store for some low cal stuff.

Catie C.

by GLS004 on 6/22/2011 3:12:30 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
I am just starting the working out stuff (like your exercises in the back of your magazine), and I don't have weights. Any ideas what I could use otherwise, without having to buy stuff?

Hey girl, you could always use household items such as bottles of water for now. Once you get more used to the exercises and integrate them into your daily routine, individual weights (2-pound dumbbells, for example) may not be a bad investment -- you only need two to go!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by nat2656 on 6/21/2011 8:03:46 PM

Mod mod mod!
I am saving up for a bikini this summer, and also trying to tone up a litt. I'm not fat, but also not super skinny. I could use some tips for being confident! Also, what are some great simple tone up exercises? Thanks!

Hey babe,

I completely understand where you're coming from! The best thing to do is eat healthy, exercise, and choose a bikini that makes you feel totally YOU when you wear it. None of us are ever going to be the skinniest one at the beach/pool, but it won't matter if you stand up straight (shoulders back, just like your parents probably always told you!) and hold your head high. Remind yourself of your great qualities (your good grades, creativity, friends, skill in basketball, whatever it may be!) and approach the beach/pool like you own it Smile As for toning up for bikini season, check out these articles!

Lauren C.

by eco_chica on 6/20/2011 10:45:12 PM

Mod!
Do you recommend any good workout instructors on YouTube? It would help for me because I'm a visual learner. Thanks! Smile

Hey girlie,

I've actually never looked on Youtube for fitness help. My advice would be what I do though - go to the library and find workout DVDs that you can rent! They're really useful, especially if you're a visual learner Smile
Lauren C.