2 HOURS AGO It's not the @ddlovato + @joejonas reunion that we've been waiting for, but...still, big news for #demi and a #jobro: http://t.co/CRvVglpjZb

3 HOURS AGO Still trying to figure out the whole #iwokeuplikethis thing? Try our 4 secrets for natural beauty and wake up pretty: http://t.co/GEEl1Sjy74

5 HOURS AGO Are you #TeamTaylor or #TeamKaty? Read the facts behind this alleged feud: http://t.co/9wqZwLoKeY #GLgossip

COMMENTS

Get rock-solid abs by July 4th

OMG! We’re psyched that Elisabeth Halfpapp, co-founder of Exhale Mind Body Spa shared this fab ab workout with us. Plus, she shares exactly why it’s...

can you post videos?

by crazy4softball1 on 6/20/2011 5:25:55 PM

@MaryM: Yea, I'm more of a visual learner too! I always have a hard time understanding what the explaining.

Pictures please!

by VanillaChanel on 6/18/2011 2:21:38 AM

I'm kinda confused about these exercises... they seem good, but I am such a visual learner. Anyway they could show example pictures?

by MaryM on 6/16/2011 3:30:05 PM

mod mod mod,
i have a friend who is obsessed with being skinny.
She always saying how she looks fat and isn't thin enough.
I try to tell her she is not fat and when your growing its normal to gain weight but she doesn't listen. I'm worried she might have an eating disorder because i know how dangerous that can be. What should I do or say? I dont want to offend her by saying the wrong thing but i care about her too.
Thanks

Hey girl, I'd just keep an eye on her eating habits. Hint she's been like that to her parents if you notice she has been skipping meals or not eating. Let her actions speak louder than her words.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by lovelylil on 6/14/2011 11:29:27 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
I'm trying to get flexible before i go to middle school!!!!!
What should I do!?!?!

Stretch daily

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by iloveart213 on 6/14/2011 8:58:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD ok, im looking for sweet 16 dresses and i found out i have 34 inch hips, 35 inch bust, and 30 inch waist... is that really weird? I can see my collarbone, hips and ribs but i have some tummy fat...Frown
o and what are some good belly fat busting exercises? (i have 8 months until my birthday and i want to loose a few inches.)

Hey girl!

No body type is "really weird," because everyone is different. Some great belly exercises are crunches and the ones seen here: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/11/04/five-moves-for-flat-abs.aspx. Just remember to stay healthy and don't over-do it with the exercising! Good luck! x0x0
Casey L.

by bookworm624 on 6/14/2011 1:49:14 PM

Pictures of the workouts or short videos could help...its kinda confusing....any1 agree?

by MusicTaughtMeHowToLive on 6/13/2011 11:25:58 PM

mod mod mod i want to go out for my schools water polo team next season, what are some good workouts, i have a pool so i can do a lot of water exercises i just dont know any please help

Hey girlie,

You're gonna wanna focus on two things: cardio and upper-body training. For the latter, you'll probably wanna start weight-training and doing push-ups to strengthen your arm muscles. Water polo is super demanding that way! As for cardio, do whatever will keep you interested so you do it every day. Swimming laps, rigorous bike riding, jogging, and kickboxing are all great ways to do that!
Lauren C.

by fresh princess on 6/13/2011 8:15:28 PM

o-O I'll try them out! Maybe, I'll start doing yoga too! Thanks for getting me hooked!~JellybeanxD P.S-The Lovebirds of America is my club where anybody can join!!!! You can be any religion, any size, any shape, anyone! Even someone who lives in China can join! I give people advice and we can talk about random things!!!! Please join! I want 50 members by Christmas! Thanks!!!! First people to join get positions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile!

by jellybeanxD on 6/11/2011 5:26:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I need help!!!!I have a final in science and I only have today and tomorrow to study. I used to keep all my sheets from this year but i cant find all of them, I looked everywhere. I looked at the "Ace your exams!" article on GL, but it didnt hurt and its the weekend so it's not like I can just ask my teacher today. What do I do? How do I fit it all into my brain in 2 days???? I am freaking out!!!!

hey girl,

i see that you're freaking out since you've posted it everywhere! but don't freak out--try to borrow notes from friends or arrange a study group.  if you can't, skim through chapters and make sure you understand vocab/highlighted words!
Ruth S.