1 HOURS AGO #RealTalk: Going through your parents' divorce is never easy. We're here for ya. http://t.co/QPswRltbTE

2 HOURS AGO RT @sanchezsammi: Thank you SO much for your sweet words @girlslifemag http://t.co/Se5wwxpkB9 LOVE you guys! xoxo https://t.co/rhdMJBVAAQ

2 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 1 wins a @ToxicSadie Swimwear Brazen Bikini in Kaleidoscope. http://t.co/xfQuHE9EYx

COMMENTS

Get rock-solid abs by July 4th

OMG! We’re psyched that Elisabeth Halfpapp, co-founder of Exhale Mind Body Spa shared this fab ab workout with us. Plus, she shares exactly why it’s...

*MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD* hey i would really like to try these but I don't understand the exercises. So can you try to put up a video or pics of somebody doing them for us Thanks a lot.

hey girlie,

sorry about that! i would suggest going on Google and looking up some of those moves.  There are def tons of exercise videos online...and you can also find tons of images too.  Good luck girlie!
Ruth S.

by popcorn7732 on 6/11/2011 3:32:12 PM

this is seriously confusing! :/

by allyack_12 on 6/11/2011 3:05:22 PM

I never understand GL's workouts. They always sound interesting but I can never figure them out, y'all should make videos of them or picture instructions or something.

by *musicloverr* on 6/11/2011 2:01:46 PM

HEY GIRLS!

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION, NEED SOME ADVICE, OR JUST NEED ANOTHER GIRL YOUR AGE TO TALK TO???? WELL I'M YOUR GIRL!!! I GIVE ADVICE ON ANYTHING TO ANYBODY WIT NO JUDGEMENT! I LOVE GIVING ADVICE AND I'LL GET BACK TO YOU RIGHT AWAY!!! THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TOO MANY QUESTIONS, QUESTIONS THA ARE TOO WEIRD, STUPID, OR PERSONAL, OR A QUESTION THAT I CAN'T ANSWER!
WELL WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??? LEAVE YOUR QUESTION ON MY PROFILE, ADVICE QUEEN PAGE OR MY ADVICE/TIPS CLUB (DEAR PINKY)
CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!! Smile
THANKS

-PINKYPI26

by pinkypi26 on 6/11/2011 1:13:22 PM

This is really confusing...GL should explain it a bit more :/ I'd love to try these..if I could understand them...GL should put up examples or something that we can watch and learn from, that would help a TON!

by Anney246 on 6/11/2011 1:08:45 PM

liz is in my exhale dvd ;)

by janerbuy on 6/10/2011 9:03:31 PM

i dont understand it!!!!1!

by pinkhearts143 on 6/10/2011 8:45:37 PM

I agree with everyone.

by Freakout911 on 6/10/2011 7:28:59 PM

MODMODMOD!! I want a flat stomach. If every morning i do ten crunches, bicycle crunches, and side crunches plus repeat before i go to bed will i get results? how fast?

Hey girlie, it all depends on a variety of factors.

Brittany G.

Brittany G.

by dakotadog on 6/10/2011 6:07:35 PM

I don't get any of these!!!

by PixieQueen on 6/10/2011 6:06:54 PM

Overwhelmed by the large portion sizes at restaurants? Pack up half of your meal for a yummy lunch the next day.

What hairstyle is your go-to warm weather 'do?

Girls should be checked for breast cancer routinely because they can get it just like older women.

Want to know what your dreams *really* mean?

Find out what your crazy dreams could be telling you with our dream decoder, inspired by the magical new novel Dream a Little Dream

CLICK HERE to check it out.