2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveAways! 3 can win a 180s Quantum-Cool jacket, arm sleeves and wristbands! #EnterToWin #GLStyle http://t.co/rPQqhvR5Ye

2 HOURS AGO Bows on bows on bows! How to add them to your everyday outfit: http://t.co/WM192GEjyf

17 HOURS AGO Don't get rid of your summer shorts yet! Style 'em into fall with these tricks: http://t.co/Xp7R765Nre

COMMENTS

Get rock-solid abs by July 4th

OMG! We’re psyched that Elisabeth Halfpapp, co-founder of Exhale Mind Body Spa shared this fab ab workout with us. Plus, she shares exactly why it’s...

*MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD* hey i would really like to try these but I don't understand the exercises. So can you try to put up a video or pics of somebody doing them for us Thanks a lot.

hey girlie,

sorry about that! i would suggest going on Google and looking up some of those moves.  There are def tons of exercise videos online...and you can also find tons of images too.  Good luck girlie!
Ruth S.

by popcorn7732 on 6/11/2011 3:32:12 PM

this is seriously confusing! :/

by allyack_12 on 6/11/2011 3:05:22 PM

I never understand GL's workouts. They always sound interesting but I can never figure them out, y'all should make videos of them or picture instructions or something.

by *musicloverr* on 6/11/2011 2:01:46 PM

HEY GIRLS!

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION, NEED SOME ADVICE, OR JUST NEED ANOTHER GIRL YOUR AGE TO TALK TO???? WELL I'M YOUR GIRL!!! I GIVE ADVICE ON ANYTHING TO ANYBODY WIT NO JUDGEMENT! I LOVE GIVING ADVICE AND I'LL GET BACK TO YOU RIGHT AWAY!!! THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TOO MANY QUESTIONS, QUESTIONS THA ARE TOO WEIRD, STUPID, OR PERSONAL, OR A QUESTION THAT I CAN'T ANSWER!
WELL WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??? LEAVE YOUR QUESTION ON MY PROFILE, ADVICE QUEEN PAGE OR MY ADVICE/TIPS CLUB (DEAR PINKY)
CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!! Smile
THANKS

-PINKYPI26

by pinkypi26 on 6/11/2011 1:13:22 PM

This is really confusing...GL should explain it a bit more :/ I'd love to try these..if I could understand them...GL should put up examples or something that we can watch and learn from, that would help a TON!

by Anney246 on 6/11/2011 1:08:45 PM

liz is in my exhale dvd ;)

by janerbuy on 6/10/2011 9:03:31 PM

i dont understand it!!!!1!

by pinkhearts143 on 6/10/2011 8:45:37 PM

I agree with everyone.

by Freakout911 on 6/10/2011 7:28:59 PM

MODMODMOD!! I want a flat stomach. If every morning i do ten crunches, bicycle crunches, and side crunches plus repeat before i go to bed will i get results? how fast?

Hey girlie, it all depends on a variety of factors.

Brittany G.

Brittany G.

by dakotadog on 6/10/2011 6:07:35 PM

I don't get any of these!!!

by PixieQueen on 6/10/2011 6:06:54 PM