11 HOURS AGO The truth about shaving your arm hair: http://t.co/ajzVkpuuub

14 HOURS AGO @theduckbrand challenges YOU to create & accessorize a prom outfit w/Duck Tape for a chance to #win: http://t.co/WXboQLPzjB #stuckatprom

15 HOURS AGO Oh snap! Is your mom snooping in your diary?! http://t.co/fh6lrvL2Lp

COMMENTS

Last-minute Dad's Day gifts he'll love

Don’t freak if you haven’t found anything for your old man. We've got 4 awesome DIY ideas to help ya out.

MOD! So I got my period over a month ago. (1 month and almost 2 weeks) how often should I expect getting my period? Thanks!

Hey girl,

It's different for every girl, but typically you will get your period every month. Sometimes when it's within the first couple years of getting your very first period, the times will be more unusual before they become regulated.
Kelly G.

by HappyFeet16 on 6/15/2012 12:39:25 PM

MOD! Starting last year, I really needed to shave so I asked my mom. She was okay with it and so I've been shaving for a couple months now. I never told my dad cause it's weird and I thought he would already know cause of the shaving cream and razor in the bathroom. He was cleaning up today and he show the pack of razors and was about to throw it away but I was like "nooo, i need that." He got mad and asked me why and was like "kids don't need to shave their legs" but I told him I only shaved my armpits. He was saying that I never asked his permission and the more you shave the darker it gets(too late now cause my armpit hair is darker even thought I know its a myth or whatever and I'm okay with shaving a lot)I don't really know the point of this message but I'm just really mad , plus I'm not a kid, I'm 13. When did I need his permission to shave? My mom already said yes. And I can't stop shaving because I really do need to but he isn't going to understand. What should I do?

Hey! I think you're in the right here. If the conflict is over just let sleeping dogs lie, but if he tries to stop you from shaving I think you should enlist your mom's help in telling him that it's your body and you have the right to shave if you want to. 13 is not at all too soon.

Helen S.

by biebergirl99 on 6/12/2012 6:29:50 PM

I'm getting my dad a king-size candy bar and a card LLN:p

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 6/12/2012 5:21:37 PM

@sami_McDoodle: there's nothing wrong with writing! lol i LOVE to write too! i'd write him a poem if i were u (even if he hates it)

by myfatsquirrel on 6/12/2012 2:21:42 PM

Hola Chicas! Join my Lana Del Rey Fans club! If you loooove Lana Del Rey... this is the club for u! Here we will talk about our favorite songs by her, how her fashion has inspired us, and how cool she is!

by artistchic99 on 6/12/2012 11:24:36 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Please approve of my club called "Embarassing Q's Club"! Why has it not been moderated?

Hey Girl,

We get tons of comments and so it takes us a while to approve them all. Check back later.

Simone S.
simone s.

by PinkDancerBabe on 6/12/2012 10:11:34 AM

I might use the tie thing, that's a pretty good idea...
I think there was a typo in the first paragraph

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 6/12/2012 9:27:28 AM

I'm totally just baking my amazing oatmeal rasin cookies for my dad. He LOVES them! I make like three dozen and their almost all gone by the end of the day!!! My secret is the recipie on the bottom of the Quaker Oats can lid, but I add extra rasins, cinnamin, and vanilla!!

by HungerGamesRox99 on 6/12/2012 8:43:05 AM

I love this(: I wish I could build... & cook.. & paint... Pretty much the only thing I am do is write MY dad hates writeingxD

by Sami_McDoodle on 6/12/2012 5:27:37 AM

Good ideas! I like the piggy bank one

by fallsb-ball on 6/11/2012 9:13:24 PM