AN HOUR AGO Bring summer camp to your kitchen with this recipe for s'mores bars: http://t.co/KiwKQgIIrS

2 HOURS AGO Feeling pressured by your BF? @carol_weston weighs in: http://t.co/ep8EtKNgT5

3 HOURS AGO Hey #DMV divas, snag stellar internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/lC3tGfESmN

COMMENTS

Last-minute Dad's Day gifts he'll love

Don’t freak if you haven’t found anything for your old man. We've got 4 awesome DIY ideas to help ya out.

♩♫ ♪♬CALLING ALL DANCERS♬♪♫♩
♬ Hi there! Do you live to dance and dance to live? I do! If you are like me and love to dance, you should join my club, ♥Live2Dance♥ Go to my profile and join! I do tap, jazz, hip hop, and ballet dancing! ♬ Please join my club where we will talk about all things dance! ♡

RIGHT NOW WE ARE LOOKING FOR TREASURER, VP, DANCE TIP GAL, AND WE ARE ALSO LOOKING FOR A DANCE ADVICE GAL!

by PinkDancerBabe on 6/11/2012 8:41:43 PM

Please join my club, Queens of Hearts <3! boys, fashion, friendship, life, beauty, fitness and more! We have 30 members and we'd love to have you too! Please join! Smile

by honeycakes on 6/11/2012 8:08:17 PM

I'm making my dad his favorite cookies-- oatmeal raisin, and I also created a photo book on a custom photo book website about the Alaskan cruise our family just went on. He loves photography!

by st8cfab on 6/11/2012 6:27:29 PM

I asked my dad wat he would love for fathers day and he said quailty time with his family

by megaforme on 6/17/2011 6:55:42 PM

Hey Chicas! Need advice?? Come over to my page and ask anything. I'll answer within a day, plus I will gave adice on anthing, boys, dating, style, fitness, anything! What are you waiting or? I know you have a question for me! Go head nd ask it! <3

by curvycurlygirlie on 6/13/2011 8:02:21 PM

mod mod mod
Ok so I signed up for this little lacrosse day camp thing with my friend for a week in July. Her sister does lacrosse and she wanted to try it, and my friend talked me into it. But now I'm freaking.out. See, I've never actually played lacrosse in my life. I don't even know what I need for it...like cleats or a helmet. I know the basics and that you need a stick. I'm scared cuz I have no idea what I'm doing. Please help!:/ thankies

Hey girl! It's great that you're trying something new! I'm sure that when you go to the camp they will ask if you have played before. I can tell you that women's lacrosse doesn't call for a helmet. You should probably bring a mouth guard and protective eyewear (there are regualtions for the eyewear, but the camp can explain that to you). If you have soccer cleats you may want to bring those, but if not tennis shoes should be fine. You can try calling the camp also, to see what they recommend. Good luck babe and have a great time!

Jess W.

by Gengen98 on 6/13/2011 2:33:23 AM

Need advice? Everybody needs advice at one point or another! I can give advice on anything - friends, family, boys, sticky situations, fashion, hair, beauty, and sooo much more - Just ask on my advice queen page Smile

by oceanlover69 on 6/12/2011 10:57:34 PM

Does a weird guy like you?
Does a guy always stalk you?
Does a weird guy always have to be talking to you?

If you have answered yes to any of these questions, then the Crazy Boy club is for you! We would talk about our experiences with crazy boys and we would all help each other out with what to do when one likes us.

Apply for a position in the club!

Join Now!!

by scooby239 on 6/12/2011 9:35:04 PM

When is Father's Day?

by chocolateworld12 on 6/12/2011 5:06:03 PM

HEY GIRLS!

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION, NEED SOME ADVICE, OR JUST NEED ANOTHER GIRL YOUR AGE TO TALK TO???? WELL I'M YOUR GIRL!!! I GIVE ADVICE ON ANYTHING TO ANYBODY WIT NO JUDGEMENT! I LOVE GIVING ADVICE AND I'LL GET BACK TO YOU RIGHT AWAY!!! THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TOO MANY QUESTIONS, QUESTIONS THA ARE TOO WEIRD, STUPID, OR PERSONAL, OR A QUESTION THAT I CAN'T ANSWER!
WELL WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??? LEAVE YOUR QUESTION ON MY PROFILE, ADVICE QUEEN PAGE OR MY ADVICE/TIPS CLUB (DEAR PINKY)
CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!
THANKS