3 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

4 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

5 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

Last-minute Dad's Day gifts he'll love

Don’t freak if you haven’t found anything for your old man. We've got 4 awesome DIY ideas to help ya out.

MOD! So I got my period over a month ago. (1 month and almost 2 weeks) how often should I expect getting my period? Thanks!

Hey girl,

It's different for every girl, but typically you will get your period every month. Sometimes when it's within the first couple years of getting your very first period, the times will be more unusual before they become regulated.
Kelly G.

by HappyFeet16 on 6/15/2012 12:39:25 PM

MOD! Starting last year, I really needed to shave so I asked my mom. She was okay with it and so I've been shaving for a couple months now. I never told my dad cause it's weird and I thought he would already know cause of the shaving cream and razor in the bathroom. He was cleaning up today and he show the pack of razors and was about to throw it away but I was like "nooo, i need that." He got mad and asked me why and was like "kids don't need to shave their legs" but I told him I only shaved my armpits. He was saying that I never asked his permission and the more you shave the darker it gets(too late now cause my armpit hair is darker even thought I know its a myth or whatever and I'm okay with shaving a lot)I don't really know the point of this message but I'm just really mad , plus I'm not a kid, I'm 13. When did I need his permission to shave? My mom already said yes. And I can't stop shaving because I really do need to but he isn't going to understand. What should I do?

Hey! I think you're in the right here. If the conflict is over just let sleeping dogs lie, but if he tries to stop you from shaving I think you should enlist your mom's help in telling him that it's your body and you have the right to shave if you want to. 13 is not at all too soon.

Helen S.

by biebergirl99 on 6/12/2012 6:29:50 PM

I'm getting my dad a king-size candy bar and a card LLN:p

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 6/12/2012 5:21:37 PM

@sami_McDoodle: there's nothing wrong with writing! lol i LOVE to write too! i'd write him a poem if i were u (even if he hates it)

by myfatsquirrel on 6/12/2012 2:21:42 PM

Hola Chicas! Join my Lana Del Rey Fans club! If you loooove Lana Del Rey... this is the club for u! Here we will talk about our favorite songs by her, how her fashion has inspired us, and how cool she is!

by artistchic99 on 6/12/2012 11:24:36 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Please approve of my club called "Embarassing Q's Club"! Why has it not been moderated?

Hey Girl,

We get tons of comments and so it takes us a while to approve them all. Check back later.

Simone S.
simone s.

by PinkDancerBabe on 6/12/2012 10:11:34 AM

I might use the tie thing, that's a pretty good idea...
I think there was a typo in the first paragraph

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 6/12/2012 9:27:28 AM

I'm totally just baking my amazing oatmeal rasin cookies for my dad. He LOVES them! I make like three dozen and their almost all gone by the end of the day!!! My secret is the recipie on the bottom of the Quaker Oats can lid, but I add extra rasins, cinnamin, and vanilla!!

by HungerGamesRox99 on 6/12/2012 8:43:05 AM

I love this(: I wish I could build... & cook.. & paint... Pretty much the only thing I am do is write MY dad hates writeingxD

by Sami_McDoodle on 6/12/2012 5:27:37 AM

Good ideas! I like the piggy bank one

by fallsb-ball on 6/11/2012 9:13:24 PM

♩♫ ♪♬CALLING ALL DANCERS♬♪♫♩
♬ Hi there! Do you live to dance and dance to live? I do! If you are like me and love to dance, you should join my club, ♥Live2Dance♥ Go to my profile and join! I do tap, jazz, hip hop, and ballet dancing! ♬ Please join my club where we will talk about all things dance! ♡

RIGHT NOW WE ARE LOOKING FOR TREASURER, VP, DANCE TIP GAL, AND WE ARE ALSO LOOKING FOR A DANCE ADVICE GAL!

by PinkDancerBabe on 6/11/2012 8:41:43 PM

Please join my club, Queens of Hearts <3! boys, fashion, friendship, life, beauty, fitness and more! We have 30 members and we'd love to have you too! Please join! Smile

by honeycakes on 6/11/2012 8:08:17 PM

I'm making my dad his favorite cookies-- oatmeal raisin, and I also created a photo book on a custom photo book website about the Alaskan cruise our family just went on. He loves photography!

by st8cfab on 6/11/2012 6:27:29 PM

I asked my dad wat he would love for fathers day and he said quailty time with his family

by megaforme on 6/17/2011 6:55:42 PM

Hey Chicas! Need advice?? Come over to my page and ask anything. I'll answer within a day, plus I will gave adice on anthing, boys, dating, style, fitness, anything! What are you waiting or? I know you have a question for me! Go head nd ask it! <3

by curvycurlygirlie on 6/13/2011 8:02:21 PM

mod mod mod
Ok so I signed up for this little lacrosse day camp thing with my friend for a week in July. Her sister does lacrosse and she wanted to try it, and my friend talked me into it. But now I'm freaking.out. See, I've never actually played lacrosse in my life. I don't even know what I need for it...like cleats or a helmet. I know the basics and that you need a stick. I'm scared cuz I have no idea what I'm doing. Please help!:/ thankies

Hey girl! It's great that you're trying something new! I'm sure that when you go to the camp they will ask if you have played before. I can tell you that women's lacrosse doesn't call for a helmet. You should probably bring a mouth guard and protective eyewear (there are regualtions for the eyewear, but the camp can explain that to you). If you have soccer cleats you may want to bring those, but if not tennis shoes should be fine. You can try calling the camp also, to see what they recommend. Good luck babe and have a great time!

Jess W.

by Gengen98 on 6/13/2011 2:33:23 AM

Need advice? Everybody needs advice at one point or another! I can give advice on anything - friends, family, boys, sticky situations, fashion, hair, beauty, and sooo much more - Just ask on my advice queen page Smile

by oceanlover69 on 6/12/2011 10:57:34 PM

Does a weird guy like you?
Does a guy always stalk you?
Does a weird guy always have to be talking to you?

If you have answered yes to any of these questions, then the Crazy Boy club is for you! We would talk about our experiences with crazy boys and we would all help each other out with what to do when one likes us.

Apply for a position in the club!

Join Now!!

by scooby239 on 6/12/2011 9:35:04 PM

When is Father's Day?

by chocolateworld12 on 6/12/2011 5:06:03 PM

HEY GIRLS!

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION, NEED SOME ADVICE, OR JUST NEED ANOTHER GIRL YOUR AGE TO TALK TO???? WELL I'M YOUR GIRL!!! I GIVE ADVICE ON ANYTHING TO ANYBODY WIT NO JUDGEMENT! I LOVE GIVING ADVICE AND I'LL GET BACK TO YOU RIGHT AWAY!!! THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TOO MANY QUESTIONS, QUESTIONS THA ARE TOO WEIRD, STUPID, OR PERSONAL, OR A QUESTION THAT I CAN'T ANSWER!
WELL WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??? LEAVE YOUR QUESTION ON MY PROFILE, ADVICE QUEEN PAGE OR MY ADVICE/TIPS CLUB (DEAR PINKY)
CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!
THANKS