1 HOURS AGO RT @justjaredjr: R5′s @rydelR5 Says She Crushes on Bandmate @ratliffR5 #Rydellington http://t.co/zQT8cckuAn

2 HOURS AGO Reason #29572 why it rocks to be a #GLintern RT @leanxcuisine: Counting down the hours till I see my byline in @girlslifemag 💁😁✏️

2 HOURS AGO Want to chat with @PeytonList? Join us this Thursday at 6pm EST on Facebook! More details coming tomorrow :) #peytonlist #peytonators

COMMENTS

Strawberry-coconut marshmallow-y meringue

Say “see-ya-later” to spring with a delish dessert…

This recipe looks way too complicated, (at least for me) but oh well...coconut is gross anyway Tong

by Alle93 on 6/15/2011 4:26:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
What are the calories for this?

Hey girl, I don't believe the total was listed, but I wouldn't imagine too much because it's a lighter dessert. And with exercise and a healthy diet already in place, you don't have to worry too much about it. Enjoy a small slice!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by nerdisthewurd26 on 6/14/2011 10:56:40 PM

@jmfwjh13, check out what I put on your profile!!
__________________________________________________

GIRLS, I give advice on anything!!!

Just leave a comment on my profile or check out my advice queen page!

_________________________________________________________

I have a club called Dancers101!!

Check it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by fungirl123 on 6/14/2011 8:37:55 PM

Everyone thinks I have a weight problem because I'm so skinny. Even the school sent out a letter to my parents: worrying about my weight! I think it's not that bad because I'm half Filipino and the people there are kinda short... So I think my weight, 80 lbs, goes good with my height, 5 ft (Oh, and I just turned 14 June 9th!)! Another reason is because I'm SUPER active! I've played soooo many sports and I can't stay away from the water! But do you know how hard it is sometimes when you shop at your fav. stores (Rue 21 and Forever 21)??? =D Even the smallest sizes are EXTRA LARGE on me!! =D Hmmmmmm... The life of an underweight teenage girl! Hehehe.

Brittany G.

by jmfwjh13 on 6/14/2011 8:15:01 PM

looks good...lol! interesting combo!!

by MusicTaughtMeHowToLive on 6/14/2011 6:11:01 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
Hey so its June 14th today and i still haven't gottin my June - July issue of GL. How can i report a missing issue?

Email Brittany Taylor at Brittany@GirlsLife.com

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by pandax3 on 6/14/2011 6:08:53 PM

That looks really good!Probably too many calories and too fatty though!

by allyack_12 on 6/14/2011 2:14:39 PM

Looks yummy but it would be nice to know the fat content, calories, etc.

by fallsb-ball on 6/14/2011 12:53:35 PM

What are the calories for this?

by bluedayfashion on 6/14/2011 9:14:10 AM