18 HOURS AGO It's time for #GLBeautySchool! Check out makeup brushes 101:

19 HOURS AGO Don't miss @rahart_adams (our October/November issue's "Boyfriend Material") + @Brecbassinger tonight! YASSSS.

20 HOURS AGO #Mmmonday: These spooky snacks are almost too cute to eat:

Strawberry-coconut marshmallow-y meringue

Say “see-ya-later” to spring with a delish dessert…

This recipe looks way too complicated, (at least for me) but oh well...coconut is gross anyway Tong

by Alle93 on 6/15/2011 4:26:51 PM

What are the calories for this?

Hey girl, I don't believe the total was listed, but I wouldn't imagine too much because it's a lighter dessert. And with exercise and a healthy diet already in place, you don't have to worry too much about it. Enjoy a small slice!

Alyssa B.

by nerdisthewurd26 on 6/14/2011 10:56:40 PM

@jmfwjh13, check out what I put on your profile!!

GIRLS, I give advice on anything!!!

Just leave a comment on my profile or check out my advice queen page!

I have a club called Dancers101!!

Check it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by fungirl123 on 6/14/2011 8:37:55 PM

Everyone thinks I have a weight problem because I'm so skinny. Even the school sent out a letter to my parents: worrying about my weight! I think it's not that bad because I'm half Filipino and the people there are kinda short... So I think my weight, 80 lbs, goes good with my height, 5 ft (Oh, and I just turned 14 June 9th!)! Another reason is because I'm SUPER active! I've played soooo many sports and I can't stay away from the water! But do you know how hard it is sometimes when you shop at your fav. stores (Rue 21 and Forever 21)??? =D Even the smallest sizes are EXTRA LARGE on me!! =D Hmmmmmm... The life of an underweight teenage girl! Hehehe.

Brittany G.

by jmfwjh13 on 6/14/2011 8:15:01 PM

looks! interesting combo!!

by MusicTaughtMeHowToLive on 6/14/2011 6:11:01 PM

Hey so its June 14th today and i still haven't gottin my June - July issue of GL. How can i report a missing issue?

Email Brittany Taylor at

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by pandax3 on 6/14/2011 6:08:53 PM

That looks really good!Probably too many calories and too fatty though!

by allyack_12 on 6/14/2011 2:14:39 PM

Looks yummy but it would be nice to know the fat content, calories, etc.

by fallsb-ball on 6/14/2011 12:53:35 PM

What are the calories for this?

by bluedayfashion on 6/14/2011 9:14:10 AM

Where is your favorite place to volunteer?

Show off your sporty style...and you could appear in NFL's next teen fashion campaign!

CLICK HERE to enter (plus snag inspo,

details and official rules).