9 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

10 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

11 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

Under 13? Forget about Facebook

Social media magnate Mark Zuckerberg has announced that Facebook will remain off-limits to tweens.

I honestly don't see the point of FaceBook! I really don't care for joining it, even though I am now 13.
** Any ways are you a writer? Do you feel the need to express your true passion and true colors? The join my club! Writers United For Life.

by BountyFul_Love on 3/13/2012 11:54:19 AM

My Account Was Hacked. I Think If Your Under 13 And Have A Facebook You Need To Have Good Privacy Settings. It's Kinda Fun But I Found Other Things To Fill That Empty Gap In My Life. Plus When I Didn't Have A Facebook I Was Outside Or Doing Something Else Besides Sitting At My Desk. Facebook Should Really Have A More Complicated Thing To Get A Account Set Up. It Should Have You Send A Confirmination To Your Phone Like Gmail Does. Most 13 Year Olds Have Phones Anyhow. And If They Don't They For Sure Need A Cell Phone. Such As A Parnet's.

by EddyKala on 12/4/2011 6:50:08 PM

I'm 10 And Have One I Don't Think It's Really That Big Facebook It's Not Really Fun I Plan On Deleteing Mine

by EddyKala on 10/30/2011 5:25:41 PM

I think it is up to the parents, but still, the apropiete age I think should be 11. And I am not just saying that cuz im 11. Kids start to mature when they turn 11. Thats what I think though.

by amujane on 10/10/2011 8:13:11 PM

HEY ALL U TWEENS(10,11, 12, AND MAYBE 13 YEAR OLDS)!!!!!! JOIN TWEEN CHAT CLUB!!!
PLZ
PLZ
PLZ
PLZ
PLZ
IT'S THE EASIER WAY TO MAKE FRIENDS ONLINE!!!!
DO WAT I DID AND MAKE IT YOUR GOAL TO MAKE A BUDDY
B4 SCHOOL!!!!!!
PLZ
TWEENS
PLZ
TWEENS!!!!!

by softballismyBFF on 8/10/2011 7:59:59 AM

I know a 3rd grader who has a fb, and a bf!!! I'm way older than her and I don't even have one!!! I faked my age to make a fb account....... but my stupid self just had to send my dad a friend request. He made me delete the fb account, the e-mail address I was using(I faked my age on that, too) and I'm banned from facebook till I'm 14..... or 16..... I forget, but still, I can't wait that long. But from reading these comments, it seems like facebook isn't as good as it seems...................

by softballismyBFF on 8/9/2011 11:26:48 PM

I dont have a facebook im 12 but i really dont want one cuz if i did im just like EVERYONE else

by WayCoolerThanYou on 8/9/2011 11:34:20 AM

I'm ten and I have one, but I got mine when I was EIGHT. But I think it is up to the parents.... But I know this 6 yr old who has one.... I also know this THREE year old who has one two. Crazy!!

by UnicornTeaddyBear999 on 8/7/2011 11:15:26 PM

I got a Facebook page when I was 12. I mostly use it to keep in touch with friends who don't go to my school. there are some 11 year olds that are more mature and responsible that some 13 year olds.I think the rule should be kids under 10 shouldn't have a facebook.

by yearbookgirl on 8/4/2011 5:57:15 PM

I got my Facebook when I was eleven. I was invited to join (by email) by my aunt. At first, I only added family, but then EVERYONE started getting Facebooks, and so I added them. I make my profile very private (I'm not even in search results) and I made my password difficult for people to guess. My cousin (who's only eight months older than me) got a Facebook a little while after me, and she had a stalker, so she had to close her account and make a new one, but that's because she doesn't protect her profile from strangers. I don't even post my cell phone number on my profile like a bunch of people do. If people want my number, they'll Chat or Inbox me!

by ILoveBigTimeRush1 on 8/3/2011 6:13:11 PM