2 HOURS AGO #ThatAwkwardMoment when your bestie's ex tries to hit on you...Here's how to deal: http://t.co/cNRReCECR5

5 HOURS AGO Look cool as ice in Anna & Elsa's hottest hairstyles #Frozen: http://t.co/zkJh1LxAEF

6 HOURS AGO 4 ways to totally remix your white tee: http://t.co/NylZ5Cylym

COMMENTS

Demystifying skin types

Oily, dry or combo—do you know what type of skin you have? Find out now!

I have face breakouts all the time and my doctogave me a face wash but it says use once a day and after i use it i put lotion on but my face gets all hard and scratchy and it peels but i don't know what to do please help

Helen S.

by cet on 6/29/2011 6:32:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
In the summer i notice i swet alot more than usally do (cause its hot... duh!) and i dont use deoderant cuz my mom says i dont need it, but i think i do because last week i was wearing a tank and there pit stains on it when i changed for bed! Do you think i should tell her i wan to start using deoterant or will she notice and tell me?? thanks!!

Hey girl, I'd tell her. Summer is a great time to start using it because it is so hot. Bring up your concerns and she should be understanding.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by sareena98rama on 6/28/2011 10:27:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!! MOD!!!!!
ok in my last question i asked how to get rid of heat rash and they said talcum powder. well, we dont have talcum powder so i was wondering if baby powder is like the same thing and if that will work??? please answer ASAP!!!
Thank you soo much! Smile

Hey! yes baby powder should help Smile
Helen S.

by lazer!beam!22 on 6/24/2011 5:48:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!! any advice on how to get rid of heat rash..FAST?!?!? Please help me!!! Thank you!

Hey girly,
Use talcum powder on it and keep it out of the sun. You also might want to visit a doctor to help you out even further.

Catie C.

by lazer!beam!22 on 6/24/2011 3:34:18 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
and girlies

Hey, Im really super active and always on the go. After practices im always rushing somewhere, friends parties, movie nights, stuff like that. what is a quick way i can prevent acne after my practices and workouts? is there any wipes i can use besides stridex wipes? thanks!

by RayGurl14 on 6/24/2011 2:04:12 PM

modmodmod
i have really sensitive skin, and most make-up products burn my skin. What are your reccomendations and sensitive skin make-up?
-Thanks

Hey girlie, try products by CoverGirl that say sensitive skin or Neutrogena products. They're usually pretty good for sensitive skin.

Lauren T.

by anacutiexoxo on 6/23/2011 7:05:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD !
After spending a day in the sun &using a tan enhancer, my skin is really discolored &blotchy! Its only on my arms &legs, but it just looks weird. How can I make my skin clear &even again? Thanks!

Hey girl,

Unfortunately, your skin coloring just kinda has to fade, but you can try rubbing lemon juice on the blotchy parts to even them out. Good luck! x0x0
Casey L.

by Pink0x on 6/23/2011 12:15:17 PM

MOD Please help. My problem is blackheads. I have some that are deep down and almost look like freckles then I have these really tiny one that are almost hair like, some that are weird &wont go away. And then the regular ones. What can I do. I have a blackhead wash but it doesnt really work.

Hey girly,
You might want to try using a slightly stronger wash, like one that works for acne. That might help clear up some of those blackheads. Also, try asking your doctor or facialist to give you some tips if they still don't go away.

Catie C.

by lagirl16 on 6/22/2011 12:11:21 PM

I have deep black heads all over my nose and they are just getting worse. Early in the day, my nose will feel greasy. It really bothers me. Is there a way to get rid of them?
Thank-you so much!!
Smile

by abbeyroad99 on 6/20/2011 5:04:27 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
i get bad acne only between my eyebrows and my skins really dry what product should i use?? i tried to use stuff that said it won't overdry your skin but it did.... help!
thanx Smile

Hey babe,

Try a gentle cleanser for combination skin, then follow it up with a facial moisturizer on the parts of your face that dry out the most Smile Avoid the parts that break out!
Lauren C.