10 HOURS AGO You know you wanna wear a sweater on Thanksgiving...here's how to rock it: http://t.co/hhSGNIzUT6

13 HOURS AGO Need a style upgrade? Enter to win a pair of @mirabellagirl slouchies for your UGG boots: http://t.co/ggzprnMsbF

14 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls van get their flirt on: http://t.co/UCVNh5a7Wx

COMMENTS

Demystifying skin types

Oily, dry or combo—do you know what type of skin you have? Find out now!

My skin doesn't seem oily OR dry and flaky...What does this mean?

by nat97 on 6/17/2011 9:42:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I'm not thinking of using this at all, but what are the effects of skin lightening/bleaching? I hear it's pretty bad!

Check out this article on the side effects of skin bleaching:  http://tyrashow.warnerbros.com/2009/01/the_dangers_of_skin_bleaching.php Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by Firework on 6/17/2011 8:58:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
please hep i have been washing my face everyday and im pretty good about it but i broke out on one place on my neck should i use the acne free bodywash i just bought or my face wash??

hey!  try the bodywash Smile
Helen S.

by warrior rose on 6/17/2011 7:15:49 PM

I'm scared.I have 2 or 3 BIG moles.My doc told me that he would have to remove 2 of them.Then he told me that i would get stitches.1 of my moles are on my back and another is on my thigh.But another that is still big is on my neck.Plus my doc said that he would take my removed moles to a lab because he thinks something is wrong with it and if there is then i would have to get ALL of my moles removed (which i have about 6-10 of)and they would get stitched up.And the horrible thing is... I WON'T BE ABLE TO SWIM FOR A COUPLE DAYS!!!!!!I'm really sad about that is because it's SUMMER!Will stitches hurt.Especially on the neck?Plzzzzz help me!!!!!!

Hey girl, eck, so sorry to hear that! Know your doc is doing this just to be on the safe side though. So stay indoors, rest and don't mind missing out on swimming for a bit of time. Your health is far more important than a couple of afternoons at the pool!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by 1willynilly1 on 6/16/2011 10:45:48 PM

I have dry skin. EVERYWHERE! It's so annoying. Nothing ever works.

by topchef88 on 6/16/2011 8:21:00 AM

MODMODMODMOD
ok so i well just get this out and say it...
i have a lot of hair down there and i don't know what to do. should i shave, one of my friends says it gets real itchy if you shave. i did it once and i hated it, it hurt! i am starting to get hair around my.. number 2's area, and i don't know if that is normal, what should i do??!!
(thanx for anwsering my question i know it won't be the best thing you have done today!) Smile

Hey girl!

It all just depends on what you feel comfortable on doing.  You said it hurt when you shaved so if you don't feel comfortable doing that again, then don't. See if this: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/05/25/Is-shaving-down-there-the-norm.aspx helps you at all, and remember, you don't have to do what your friends do. This is completely your own decision and you should make it on your own. Hope that helps! x0x0
casey l.

by triecelove'scandy on 6/16/2011 4:09:08 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok so i have acne and i want to get rid of it. I wash my face for about 4 or so days then i skip a day and cant get back on my routine! I need help finding a way to remember to wash my face. I've tried almost everything! Help!

Hey girl! Try not to over-wash your face, because that can cause it to overproduce oils which are responsible for trapping dirt and bacteria in your pores, which is often a cause for acne. Wash once in the morning, and once before bed. Make it a routine, just like brushing your teeth. If your acne does not subside soon, ask a parent to take you to see a dermatologist.
Kelly H.

by supergal on 6/16/2011 1:15:35 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD.
I want to know what these marks are on my skin. I have them on my thighs and a few on my chest. They are purple and some are like dots and some are like long lines. They are not veins or bruises. But I think they may be stretch marks. However, I don't have big boobs so I don't know why they are on my chest and my thighs are very large either. Can you help me?

They may be stretch marks. I say ask your doctor because theyll be able to give you more help. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by giantbonsai on 6/15/2011 11:47:19 PM

Hey girls! My mom just got me an electric razor cause I just started shaving and all... and I love it! It's so much faster, you don't have to go into the shower to do it, but the only things is it doesn't shave quite as close. It still rox and if you don't have one already you should get one.

by emma23416 on 6/15/2011 8:41:10 PM

Mod Mod Mod
I have dry skin and I use Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash, Clinique Super Rescue Antioxidant Night Moisturizer,Olay Regenerate Daily Regenerating Serum and Eucerin lotion but my skin is still dry. What should I do?. My mom says that it's environmental allergies but i doubt that.

Helen S.