Bridget M.

is modding

4 HOURS AGO 3 ways to look adorably preppy this holiday: http://t.co/urNiJo8PPo

7 HOURS AGO 6 new Christmas music videos we can't stop watching: http://t.co/N2g6v5Tq9l

8 HOURS AGO Deck your nails! Christmas mani inspo: http://t.co/1YDVUPbPoR

COMMENTS

Demystifying skin types

Oily, dry or combo—do you know what type of skin you have? Find out now!

hey i know i already asked this question but i forgot something
so i asked:
MOD
ok so my cousins bff is gonna be in a movie soon (no lie!) she was already in a show (guest star) but she is gonna star in a movie soon and im gonna meet her soon im soo nervous! like shes not famous at all yet, but she probably will be soon since shes the star in the movie! i really dont care if u believe me or not, but its true. how can i make myself less nervous??? im gonna meet her at my cousins house not this saturday, but the next (cuz im going to my cousins house the same day her bff, who moved to LA a few years ago, is.)
and ur answer was great but also what do i say to her. cuz i have a hard enough time making conversation with my cuzins friends (since my cuzin is 21) but shes (kinda) famous so yaaaaa i mean shes wayy older than me well shes 8 years older than me. sometimes i even have a hard time making convo with my own suzin, so her??? it will be HARD

hey! yeah, it'll be hard, but since her life is so interesting you've got a lot to work with. Ask her how she started acting and what her favorite part of the movie has been so far etc...
Helen S.

by oceanlover69 on 6/15/2011 8:19:46 PM

MOD

hey! don't be nervous, just remember that she probably wants to be treated like any other friend you'd meet, so try not to act too starstruck ;)
Helen S.

by oceanlover69 on 6/15/2011 8:03:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
In this it says in the morning before you go to sleep.... does it mean in the morning or in the night?? thanx Smile

hey! it says in the morning and before going to sleep, so it means twice per day Smile
Helen S.

by qtpie42 on 6/15/2011 7:38:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD okay so i have normal skin and i have acne. I have tried everything but im not getting results. What should i do? and any suggestions on products.I really want clear skin by the end of summer please help(:

Helen S.

by Abigaildancer13 on 6/15/2011 7:00:13 PM

Mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod
This is kind of off topic and weird, but i shaved above my private area down there and i saw red dots (like i usually do) but some of them started to bleed. Should i be worried?

Helen S.

by katykat3000 on 6/15/2011 6:38:40 PM

What's the difference between open and clogged pores?? Which one's better?? I think I have open pores, because I looked really close in the mirror, and there were tiny tiny craters. Not so big, that you'd be able tell from just talking to me. Thanks!!

hey! open pores can get clogged, but as long as they're clean open pores aren't bad
Helen S.

by svds on 6/15/2011 6:35:22 PM

Thanks. I'm no longer baffled by skin product labels. Please, GL, continue making pieces like this.

by peacelovegoogle on 6/15/2011 6:16:04 PM

mod mod mod
so this week me and my bff are helping at bible camp w/ the preschoolers. so theres this adorable kid who always wants to hold my hand (we r supposed to hold their hands as we go to each station) but he ALWAYS puts his hands in his mouth. i tell him to stop (nicely, and i will say that germs arent good for him!) but he wont stop! he has to hold SOMEONE's hand cuz hes only 3!!!!

hey! bring some hand sanitizer and tell him when he puts his hands in his mouth he has to wash them, and help him do it. good luck!
Helen S.

by oceanlover69 on 6/15/2011 5:41:38 PM

mod mod mod
i have a doctor appt. (check up) tomorro afternoon and well im always so nervous about it! i mean i have to get two tiny warts frozen off, and 2 shots, but i mean im fine with that, but im sooo scared about like them saying i have cancer or something. i mean i feel PERFECTLY fine but im just soooo health concious even my parents think i am what should i do??

hey! just think of it as a way to stay healthy not to find out that your sick. going to check ups helps you maintain good health all year round Smile
Helen S.

by oceanlover69 on 6/15/2011 5:39:16 PM

mod mod mod
so i live in america and we're going on a caribbean cruise in 2 wks. i wanna send postcards to my bff, grandparents, and other grandma (they all live in the US) so how many stamps do i put on the postcard?

hey! you should ask you parents or local postal worker for the correct amount. it mostly depends on where exactly you'll be travelling. good luck!
Helen S.