1 HOURS AGO Transform your look with color-changing nail polish: http://t.co/IwZ0dhHpF4

13 HOURS AGO How to ask a guy out and not be super awk and sketchy: http://t.co/l6Imxj9xVp

16 HOURS AGO Feelin' crafty? Make mom the perf #MothersDay prezzie: http://t.co/Of1DdcU6k7

COMMENTS

Demystifying skin types

Oily, dry or combo—do you know what type of skin you have? Find out now!

mod mod mod
ok so my parents are awesome and surprised me and my bro with new awesome fones yesterday (our old fones were sorta cheap bcuz it was both of our first fones and they didnt know if we'd b responsible w/ them - we were) and so whats a creative way to say thank you? (i tried googling "creative ways to say thanks" but nothing good came up

hey! you could bake them a treat like a pie or cake or something Smile
Helen S.

by oceanlover69 on 6/15/2011 5:36:23 PM

I'm pretty sure I have oily skin or combination.

by puppylover1152 on 6/15/2011 5:07:53 PM

MOD MOD!! so my period comes every 3 weeks and its because i am athletic and it been that for about a year. but now, its been 3 weeks and 5 days, and hasn't came yet. should i consider this late? what should i do? Thanks
~Erin~

hey! well if you haven't had it very long it can be irregular in the first year or so, otherwise wait until at least week 5 before you worry. good luck!
Helen S.

by daughtry60763 on 6/15/2011 5:06:08 PM

I have dry combination skin I think...I use Clinique products.

by Alle93 on 6/15/2011 4:58:21 PM

Mod!
So I still haveint gotton my JUNE/JULY issuse what do I do? thanks

Helen S.

by pandax3 on 6/15/2011 4:53:19 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
Okay so today its june 15th and i STILL didnt get my June/July issuse of GL. I think im suppost to report it but i dont know how. Thanks in advance!

Helen S.

by pandax3 on 6/15/2011 4:49:06 PM

MODMODMODMOD how do i help my oily skin??????? i use toner in the morning, and please dont say blotting sheets.......is there ANY more suggestions??????? THANKS MOD!

Hey girly,
Try these things out. If they don't work, you might want to go see a doctor. They might be able to give you some better, more specific tips for your skin.

Catie C.

by josoccer5 on 6/15/2011 4:39:21 PM

I was womdering when you go to the gynocologist they put that thing that separates the walls it starts with an "S" I was wondering do they stick it in deep? or at the front and does it hurt?

hey! it's pretty uncomfortable and there's a little pressure, but it's not painful. hope this helps!
Helen S.

by luvdance13 on 6/15/2011 4:30:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD hi! so i dont really get bad breakouts. usually just a few at a time. but on my cheeks i have bumps and they arent red or anything. my mom said they might be developing pimples but iv had them for months! how can i get rid of them so i can have smooth skin? thanks!

Hey girly,
You might need to see a doctor on this one. A doc who specializes in skin will totally know what to do!

Catie C.

by lazer!beam!22 on 6/15/2011 4:20:29 PM

HEY GIRLS!

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION, NEED SOME ADVICE, OR JUST NEED ANOTHER GIRL YOUR AGE TO TALK TO???? WELL I'M YOUR GIRL!!! I GIVE ADVICE ON ANYTHING TO ANYBODY WIT NO JUDGEMENT! I LOVE GIVING ADVICE AND I'LL GET BACK TO YOU RIGHT AWAY!!! THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TOO MANY QUESTIONS, QUESTIONS THA ARE TOO WEIRD, STUPID, OR PERSONAL, OR A QUESTION THAT I CAN'T ANSWER!
WELL WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??? LEAVE YOUR QUESTION ON MY PROFILE, ADVICE QUEEN PAGE OR MY ADVICE/TIPS CLUB (DEAR PINKY)
CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!
THANKS