AN HOUR AGO We challenged you to feel better by #July4...but did it work?: http://t.co/bgPwnyKv4n pic.twitter.com/prDxpA5Raw

2 HOURS AGO We promise your period won't attract sharks: http://t.co/H10I4MnO7t pic.twitter.com/e9QDrgjqAY

3 HOURS AGO These #DIY decorations are sure to make sparks fly: http://t.co/xzQIh2Wasv pic.twitter.com/3Ztn27OkAl

COMMENTS

15 things to do on Dad's Day

Can’t think of a single thing you can do with your father and actually have fun? Hogwash! We’ve got a bunch of fresh ideas…

My dad loves golfing & works at a golf resort, but he ABSOLUTELY hates mini-golf

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 6/8/2012 10:47:51 AM

i have a wedding shower to go to on fathers day with my mom

by laxchik18 on 6/17/2011 4:30:51 PM

we are gonna go c Super 8- a flick he really wants 2 c.

by soccerlover99 on 6/16/2011 11:38:32 PM

Does GL think we all live in major cities? I don't know about all of you, but my town certainly doesn't have a local aquarium or a zoo, and forget about putt putt golfing.

by evil_pixie! on 6/16/2011 5:57:23 PM

My parents r going to an adults only party that my aunt(not related to me but really close friends with our family) organized and a couple of my cousins r coming over to my house and my oldest cousin that is coming and I r going to take care of the younger ones. So ya, can't do anything but Im still making a card and getting a gift

by Art Crazy52 on 6/16/2011 5:26:00 PM

Really great ideas! I'll have to try one or two. Smile

by Queen_of_Hearts on 6/16/2011 4:30:15 PM

All great ideas but if I spend some one-on-one time with him, everyone in the fam will want to tag along. Then everyone else will want one-on-one too. Think: Tennis with me, golf with me and my bro, baseball with my bro, lacrosse with my sis, swimming with everyone, badminton with everyone, who knows what with my mom. That is such a crazy day! We would rather let my dad pick!

by scooby239 on 6/16/2011 1:48:56 PM

these are cool ideas...and we just went to the zoo!

by cats-r-the-best on 6/16/2011 1:24:53 PM

I think I'm going to get my dad a bunch of tokens to the local batting cages, or a gift card to the batting cages which also has a driving range (golf), mini-golf, and an arcade... Good?

by love.softball73 on 6/16/2011 12:48:33 PM

My dad will be out of town. Frown

by peacelovegoogle on 6/16/2011 11:57:13 AM