1 HOURS AGO Are you #TeamTaylor or #TeamKaty? Read the facts behind this alleged feud: http://t.co/9wqZwLoKeY #GLgossip

2 HOURS AGO Who knew, right? But *so* good! RT @katie_k1265: @girlslifemag your magazine is amazing thanks for the bananas and ketchup recipe

3 HOURS AGO So...um...is it Friday yet?

COMMENTS

Antsy for A.N.T. Farm

A.N.T. Farm's star China Anne McClain spills the juicy deets on the new show and what it's like to hang with Selena Gomez.

i love their theme song, its so happy!

by 123mellow on 6/29/2011 10:49:00 AM

I saw a preview for the show a while back and I thought it was hilarious...see, good clean humor can be enjoyable! I think the characters are cute and funny. The character Chyna seems determined to accomplish her dreams without worrying about fitting in with the bit kids. Unlike Alex Russo in Wizards who always seems depressed with her own needs as she continues to be lazy and unreliable.
Sorry if I offended any fans of Wizards, not my intention.
Smiles! Smile

by abbeyroad99 on 6/25/2011 2:55:45 PM

OMG I love this show the theme song is inspirational, and I play percussion, guitar, and I sing. Chyna inspires me to play even more instruments, also because music is my life! I always make sure I am free each Friday at 8:30 so I can watch the show. I can't wait to watch the new episode today! Peace Love Music

by gigglygal99 on 6/24/2011 5:18:56 PM

I actually go to a **** school that is part of the **** school and trust me the *** school students are nowhere near as scary or mean to us as this show makes it seem. It funny but that fact annoys me xD Jess W.

by owlover854 on 6/17/2011 4:38:27 PM

I remember seeing China all the time on "House of Payne" on TBS, she was soo funny! And still is!

by MusicTaughtMeHowToLive on 6/16/2011 11:09:26 PM

join club Peace,Love,Music!

by Rainroki:) on 6/16/2011 9:33:22 PM

I watched the sneak preview episode of this show and it was really funny! They need more shows like this since all the good shows on Disney Channel are ending! (Suite Life on Deck, Hannah Montanna, And I'm pretty sure Wizards of Waverly Place has to end pretty soon!)

HEY GIRLS!

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION, NEED SOME ADVICE, OR JUST NEED ANOTHER GIRL YOUR AGE TO TALK TO???? WELL I'M YOUR GIRL!!! I GIVE ADVICE ON ANYTHING TO ANYBODY WIT NO JUDGEMENT! I LOVE GIVING ADVICE AND I'LL GET BACK TO YOU RIGHT AWAY!!! THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TOO MANY QUESTIONS, QUESTIONS THA ARE TOO WEIRD, STUPID, OR PERSONAL, OR A QUESTION THAT I CAN'T ANSWER!
WELL WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??? LEAVE YOUR QUESTION ON MY PROFILE, ADVICE QUEEN PAGE OR MY ADVICE/TIPS CLUB (DEAR PINKY)
CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!
THANKS

-PINKYPI26

by pinkypi26 on 6/16/2011 9:00:44 PM

It's a cute show! The kids are my age. How ironic?

by toadie101 on 6/16/2011 6:25:00 PM

I would want to be an actress!

by libby22 on 6/16/2011 6:03:59 PM

I love that show. At first I thought it was going to be stupid but it was actually funny. I didn't really like how they were treated like they were 5 though.

by libby22 on 6/16/2011 6:03:08 PM

i cant wait to watch it i saw an episode onnline and loved it! its so funny! i would want my talent to be singing ^_^

by dollface09 on 6/16/2011 3:53:00 PM

MOD MOD MODMOD
i have a class picnic today and idk what to wear, tips?

Hey girl!

Try wearing a cute pair of jean shorts, comfy flip-flops, and a cute tank top or tee. Have fun! x0x0
casey l.

by countryrose257 on 6/16/2011 2:16:18 PM

i would be a world famous actress and singer... like selena gomez! Smile <3, Shelby

by sstods on 6/16/2011 12:15:04 PM

Smile

by fungirl123 on 6/16/2011 12:13:23 PM

FIRST COMMENT!!! I can't wait to see Ant Farm!!!

by peacelovegoogle on 6/16/2011 11:49:11 AM

it's already on Disney HD..... i saw it already... little blonde girl gets soo annoying!

by livver on 6/16/2011 11:46:20 AM