AN HOUR AGO A Girl Like Her's @HunterHaleyKing dishes on the new movie: http://t.co/6YnM417g2U

2 HOURS AGO This is when cyber bullying stops being funny and starts getting real: http://t.co/6ntsXe9vb4

3 HOURS AGO The *new* hair highlight trend: http://t.co/6lpuha5xaV

COMMENTS

20 reasons Dad totally rocks

Dear old Dad is the best guy we know. This Father’s Day, we’re counting all the fab things that make him our favorite dude ever.

All of these are so true! Except #13 because I'm an only child so I'm extra special to him. Smile

by NanaBanana725 on 6/18/2013 4:41:29 PM

My dad is willing to pay for my pretty expensive private violin lessons.. I really do love him.

by biskii on 6/21/2011 12:05:50 PM

My father is totally described on the entire list!!

by chocolateworld12 on 6/20/2011 8:25:03 AM

@girlsliferocksss98-my sister's birthday ends up on mother's day a lot so it is awkward. Haha!
My dad is nothing like these descriptions...he can't fix anything...well not anything but mostly everything. He doesn't kill my spiders so I have to kill them. I am not allowed to date so he would never comfort me if I broke up with someone. My dad isn't secretly super-sappy, HE IS! He just will start crying in a movie that isn't even sad! Haha, but that's why I love him right? OH BTW! PLEASE JOIN MY CLUBS PatrickStar♥ and IamNumberFourFans PLEASE! THANKS!

by topchef88 on 6/19/2011 8:38:01 PM

Hey u know what i was just thinking? wouldn't it be really awkward if your birthday was to be on the same day as Father's Day?

by girlsliferocksss98 on 6/19/2011 6:03:21 PM

My dad takes me hunting with him... i love to walk in the mud with him!

by May9 on 6/19/2011 5:22:19 PM

My dad takes me hunting with him... i love to walk in the mud with him!

by May9 on 6/19/2011 5:19:46 PM

Luv u dad

by May9 on 6/19/2011 5:08:21 PM

Luv my dad

by May9 on 6/19/2011 5:07:25 PM

This is similar what I did for my dad for Father's Day! I made him a list of 18 personal reasons why I love him [18 because Father's day is on the 18th!]<33

by michipie205 on 6/19/2011 4:04:58 PM