2 HOURS AGO 5 adorbs gladiator sandals to gear up in: http://t.co/3JCSg00FV9

4 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

5 HOURS AGO Go #BTS with serious style—grab 5 fab @theduckbrand DIYs right here: http://t.co/pgIbeXHHf3 #ducktape

COMMENTS

Fact or fiction: Your nipples itch when your boobs grow

My friends insist it’s true, but…

I was wondering if itchy nipples does actually mean your getting you period because I have itchy nipples occurring right now it's not due to dry skin or anything like that but it could be my period because I'm due to get that.... Just wondering if I'm going to get my period anytime soon due to itchy nipples? If so how soon?

Hey girly, they can certainly get more sensative when your period is coming soon but they can also get itchy because of dry skin like you said, or from irritation from wearing bras. If this is because of your period, I'd think you'd get it in one week or sooner.

Lauren I.

by girlfriend277 on 9/28/2012 2:16:49 AM

So in science we were learning about reproduction and one of the Qs was how long is a normal period, and i didn't know anything about it and I couldn't answer it and everyone at my table had had theirs and my science teacher (who is a boy) came over and was like to the whole class after he saw that my sheet was blank " some of us develop slower than others but we just have to educate them so they no what they r getting into!!!! it was SOOOOOO embarrassing

by aignessa on 11/9/2011 5:57:32 PM

wow weird

by merrymerry22 on 10/11/2011 8:39:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
Okay so I really can't wait to go back to school!
But that's not the prob!
I can't find a backpack that's right for me!
Do you know any stores that have cute backpacks?
Do you know if JCPenny has cute backpacks?
I also don't like really girlie cutesy kiddish backpacks.
Thanx! x0x0

Hey girl,

Have you checked out this post? http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/07/08/5-more-uber-cool-bags-for-school.aspx Good luck! x0x0
Casey L.

by MaxRide15 on 7/26/2011 3:25:27 PM

MOD
So right now one feel really sore. It feels and looks bigger. But its only one. Is it just growing or what?

Hey babe,

It could be growing, or it could be right before your period - it's very common for our nipples/boobs to get sensitive or tender right before our periods begin each month. If it's causing you a lot of discomfort, try taking a Tylenol or using a heat pad to soothe the pain.
Lauren C.

by lagirl16 on 7/25/2011 10:37:05 PM

mod mod mod! sometimes my boobs feel really big and they hurt bad. i am a d cup but sometimes my boobs feel so much bigger. they even hurt when i lean on them or even touch them.. its not all the time, its just sometimes. im not sure why. any explainations? thanks!

Hey chica!  You should so read this:  http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/11/22/I-have-sore-boobs.aspx.  It's got just the right info for ya! xoxo

Marie H.

by lnm1996 on 7/23/2011 1:27:52 AM

MODMODMOD
one of my breats was hurting a few weeks ago, i couldnt bear the pain, i looked at it and the nipple was a different color than normal, also it looked a bit bigger. then a few days later it the pain went away, and it was very tender and hard, what does this mean?

Hey girly,

You should definitely go to the doctor as soon as you can to make sure everything's OK. It could just be a sign that your breasts are developing, or it could be something more so you should go to the doctor too see what it is. x0x0
Casey L.

by Rocky10105 on 7/20/2011 3:03:43 PM

@ LOLLYPOPS
both me n my sis have big boobs too, and wen ur out shopping with ur mom pick out a cute top u like that isnt too tight or low cut (becuz u are only 12) and if she thinks its too sexy, maybe try it on and visually show her, ur really just a normal teenager (becuz a b/c cup is the average size of a girls bra), and if that doesnt work, have a talk with her that is kind of blunt, just saying, i kno i hav big boobs, but that doesnt mean im goin to become a sl*t just because im wearing clothes that show im curvier than sum other girls bcuz the only point of growing up is that ur gonna get a womans body, whether ur 10, or 20, its eventually going to happen to everybody, it just happened to u a lil earlier than sum other girls, but it does NOT mean u shood hide it! good luck girlie!

by guitargirl7321 on 7/17/2011 3:18:02 PM

Ok i have a problem. I am 12 years old and have big boobs (im a c cup). Thats not the problem though, I love having big boobs they make me feel confident. However my mum doesnt see it that way. She wont let me wear anything that shows i have breasts and i cant where anything that shows im wearing a bra (like when you can see the straps because im wearing a singlet)She buys everying high cut and really baggy! What can I do?? Please dont say calmly talk to her about how i feel, because i have and it didnt work!! Thx

by LOLLYPOPS... on 7/9/2011 6:10:34 AM

MODMODMOD
i got my period a couple of days ago and while i was in the shower blood started coming out. i thought this wasnt supposed to happen when i was wet?

Hey girl,

Despite what some people think, you do still bleed when you're in the shower. That's normal. x0x0
Casey L.