1 HOURS AGO 5 fab beauty uses for tea tree oil: http://t.co/IFbME5OIxt

2 HOURS AGO 20 fun & flirty ways to connect with your crush: http://t.co/vCYuNzJLBN

3 HOURS AGO How to deal with a dude who doesn't want to be seen in public with you: http://t.co/qUwo536bo0

COMMENTS

Snag Madeline Carroll's style

We spoke with 15-year-old rising actress to dish out summer style tips.

THAT MIGHT BE THE MOST ADORABLE DRESS I HAVE EVER SEEN! SHE IS SOOOOOOO CUTE ADORABLE AND PRETTY!!!!!!!

by AvaAva23 on 11/11/2011 1:29:00 PM

madeline carroll is my favorite actress. she is amazing.

by star53 on 6/26/2011 9:08:37 AM

That must be one of the most hideous dresses I've ever seen...

by Freakout911 on 6/24/2011 12:15:19 PM

If her dress didn't have those jewel things around the waist and top/neckline, I would like the dress a lot more. But it does remind me of cotton candy! Smile

by sweetooth on 6/22/2011 12:13:46 PM

actually. im not very fond of that dress. this is not the edible clothes convention. its just to tight and too much poof! so then

by runforever on 6/21/2011 5:28:49 PM

Lol. I have a similar style to her and my name is Madeline!

by txtingirl on 6/21/2011 4:58:51 PM

Really cute dress! Aha...it does look like cotton candy!

by abbeyroad99 on 6/21/2011 1:24:02 PM

She's so right about the guy and the bikini. Her dress is awesome. It reminds me too of cotton candy!

by jojoluvr on 6/18/2011 10:07:25 AM

i love her dress!!!!!

by j4zm09 on 6/17/2011 3:19:23 PM

I love what she said about the guy and the bikini thing its so true.

by jdbluvr14 on 6/17/2011 1:46:07 PM