12 HOURS AGO Kiss-proof lip stains for every price range 😘😘�http://t.co/S0sG9Wc2sF2pic.twitter.com/IkwlW5SFlfFlf

13 HOURS AGO Have your white sneakers lost their *sparkle*? Check out these tips to keep them clean: http://t.co/t0cRarlAiN pic.twitter.com/RMA1f7SxmL

15 HOURS AGO 9 stages of introducing a guy to your overprotective brother: http://t.co/40AnWfA3aB pic.twitter.com/NAgwdo5ZrR

COMMENTS

Snag Madeline Carroll's style

We spoke with 15-year-old rising actress to dish out summer style tips.

THAT MIGHT BE THE MOST ADORABLE DRESS I HAVE EVER SEEN! SHE IS SOOOOOOO CUTE ADORABLE AND PRETTY!!!!!!!

by AvaAva23 on 11/11/2011 1:29:00 PM

madeline carroll is my favorite actress. she is amazing.

by star53 on 6/26/2011 9:08:37 AM

That must be one of the most hideous dresses I've ever seen...

by Freakout911 on 6/24/2011 12:15:19 PM

If her dress didn't have those jewel things around the waist and top/neckline, I would like the dress a lot more. But it does remind me of cotton candy! Smile

by sweetooth on 6/22/2011 12:13:46 PM

actually. im not very fond of that dress. this is not the edible clothes convention. its just to tight and too much poof! so then

by runforever on 6/21/2011 5:28:49 PM

Lol. I have a similar style to her and my name is Madeline!

by txtingirl on 6/21/2011 4:58:51 PM

Really cute dress! Aha...it does look like cotton candy!

by abbeyroad99 on 6/21/2011 1:24:02 PM

She's so right about the guy and the bikini. Her dress is awesome. It reminds me too of cotton candy!

by jojoluvr on 6/18/2011 10:07:25 AM

i love her dress!!!!!

by j4zm09 on 6/17/2011 3:19:23 PM

I love what she said about the guy and the bikini thing its so true.

by jdbluvr14 on 6/17/2011 1:46:07 PM

Fall is almost here! Cute clothes, pumpkins and cider, OH MY! What makes you most excited for the fun change of seasons?

Two sisters. One secret. CLICK HERE to see what happens when the silence is broken in the new novel Never Said.

Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...

Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.

CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.