11 HOURS AGO Hey, #girlbosses! Check out these 8 secrets to building your biz. #StartYourBizMonth: http://t.co/wWQyRLMuUE pic.twitter.com/KYk1x60X34

13 HOURS AGO We've got your cash-flow covered with Money Management 101. #StartYourBizMonth: http://t.co/wGHGqisWnO pic.twitter.com/eKQMjaokd3

14 HOURS AGO You'll never believe which TV show will be making a splash on Broadway: http://t.co/38l3GJghFr pic.twitter.com/uAiMnMrEmF

COMMENTS

Am I leaving discharge behind?

Sometimes when I stand up from a chair, I leave a circle of moisture. Is that discharge?

i always need a wee when i go out some were and sometimes i wet myself and have to sit or walk in my own wee for hours. also i wear a pad after my period for a few days just to shore i need a wee were ever i am ! whats should i do ?xoxo

by sarahrose on 1/29/2012 1:01:59 PM

What do I say to my parents IF I get discharge?

by Littlelibby12345 on 7/22/2011 4:50:05 PM

MOD!!!! MOD!!! MOD!!!
Hey, i'm Scared and confused... My discharge is brown its never white. Its always brown, I have not yet to go to the doctor. that deals with down there........
I have been thinking, Is it the way i'm eating; Do I need to be on a healthy diet. cause I have been eating lot of junk food
My parents are actually feeding it to us
candy and all
IS THAT WHAT MAKES IT BROWN

Hey girl,

Yes you should definitely be on a healthy diet, so start eating lots of protein, fruits, veggies, and drinking lots of water. Even though a healthy diet's important for a healthy body, that shouldn't really be affecting your discharge. The brown discharge could be dried blood from your period, but you should definitely go see your doctor just to make sure everything's ok. x0x0
Casey L.

by selenagomezitup on 7/19/2011 11:10:11 AM

GessieSmile, I always get white discharge! Totally normal, and it stoped once, but came back! Period clues sure do fool you!

by queenra on 7/14/2011 12:42:34 AM

Mod Mod Mod-
This is kinda awkward, but I've been getting like white discharge, it's kind of freaking me out. I haven't gotten my period yet, so i'm wondering if i'm going to get it soon? Thanks!

No worries, babe. It's totally normal - read this article for all the deets you'll need to know about it Smile
Lauren C.

by Gessi:) on 7/11/2011 10:34:17 PM

The first comment was asking if brown/bloody discharge meant your period is coming.

to bazinga: not to be blunt but that brown and bloody discharge probably IS your period. I mean- its about the right age to get it. And periods are brown and bloody. Just thought someone should say something.

by artz/craftz on 7/9/2011 8:44:30 PM

I'm going to be 12 soon and I just have been getting brown/bloody discharge. Is this meaning that I'm getting my period soon?

by bazinga on 7/9/2011 10:34:57 AM

I have been having discharge for about a year or two, does that mean I'm gonna get my period soon?
Thanx

Sounds right on time Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by MaxRide15 on 7/8/2011 11:27:45 PM

You arent the only one who wonders if you are leaving something behind, I have felt like I was but every time it was nothing. I hate when the dampness happens when I am with my bf because of doing certain things or when it happens when watching a sexy movie or something with kissing and hot guys that gets you thinking certain thoughts. But that is how our bodies are made.

by luckykel on 7/7/2011 11:56:16 PM

Help! I read that if you get discharge before getting your period, you should see a doctor. I'm getting discharge and I haven't had my period yet. Should I see a doctor?

Hey girlie,

Where did you read that info? Because, sorry to say it, it's totally wrong. Almost every girl gets discharge before her first period. In fact, getting discharge is a sign that your body is right on track and totally healthy! A girl usually gets discharge about a year to 6 months before her first period...so no worries, you are just fine.
Lauren C.