A MINUTE AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 fly off with @EyeFly3d's Nanotech 3D viewer and screen protector for iPhone: http://t.co/vAD5g4ILs6

AN HOUR AGO Into suspense? Blue Lily, Lily Blue by @mstiefvater is the book for you! Win this @Scholastic must-read here: http://t.co/vpny9EfUEn

13 HOURS AGO You want dermatologist-approved skin—here's how to get it at home: http://t.co/QnHOyrxeqe

COMMENTS

Am I leaving discharge behind?

Sometimes when I stand up from a chair, I leave a circle of moisture. Is that discharge?

Mod mod mod
I have this problem. Well whenever I laugh hard I wet myself. It's happened a few times when I go to the bathroom then go talk to friends at a sleepover or something and I wet myself! Even after going to the bathroom. It's weird cuz when I go pee in the bathroom I can stop the flow, but when I'm laughing than stop it's still comes out. I wantto know if this is common or a problem. I have read an article on this website and it said that this can happen do to caffiene. Pls help asap!!! Thx x20

Hey girlie,

Bladder control problems, especially while laughing or sneezing, are actually way more common than you'd think! Personally, I would chat with my doc about this to see if he/she has any ideas on how to fix the prob. And try reading this article - for a lot of girls, these exercises really help!
Lauren C.

by erinh11099 on 7/4/2011 8:51:58 PM

mod mod mod ok so i have discharge in my underwear but every thing i have read said that it can only be white clear or off white but i have had it for sooooo long like over a year is that norm but anyway it has always been yellow is that norm could that just be how it is or no!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks

hey!  you should ask your doctor, he or she can give you a much more informed answer than I can. good luck!
Helen S.

by remyodensimon on 6/22/2011 4:36:51 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! I have this clear, gooey stuff that looks like clear mucus that I see "down there." Is it discharge? What does discharge mean? Please Help

Hey babe. Yep, its discharge and its totally normal! These articles should answer your questions!  http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/04/22/What-the-heck-is-discharge-anyway.aspx http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/02/09/discharge-details.aspx

mary h.

by fijipop02 on 6/22/2011 9:34:03 AM

Mod! I have been getting White thickish discharge, it is definetly NOT yeast infection, because i havent been gettin' reddish, or burning- But i heard the white discharge is a sign to getting my period.. i had it for a while now.. but no blood.. im starting to get nervous! help!

Hey girl. You can get discharge for a long time before you get your period. These articles should help:

mary h.

by Kitty9901 on 6/22/2011 5:11:34 AM

That's sweat! lolhaha.Tong

by thetruth on 6/19/2011 12:40:52 AM

Hey, TheMentalistgurl,
sorry a mod didn't answer your question, so I'll answer it the best I can (I'm just a regular GL reader, who's probably your age).

As far as I know, you can only swim with a tampon in. Don't try to wear a pad because it inflates a little bit in water and won't even absorb the blood. I guess it's its ok to wear a thick pad if ur just going to be messing around not even actually fully in water, but if you're going to a typical pool, please try a tampon, or just don't go. And I know your feeling. I've tried to use one and I can't yet and I'm going on vacation and I'm due to have it then :o

by squigglegiggle13 on 6/18/2011 5:30:37 PM

HEY GIRLS!

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION, NEED SOME ADVICE, OR JUST NEED ANOTHER GIRL YOUR AGE TO TALK TO???? WELL I'M YOUR GIRL!!! I GIVE ADVICE ON ANYTHING TO ANYBODY WIT NO JUDGEMENT! I LOVE GIVING ADVICE AND I'LL GET BACK TO YOU RIGHT AWAY!!! THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TOO MANY QUESTIONS, QUESTIONS THA ARE TOO WEIRD, STUPID, OR PERSONAL, OR A QUESTION THAT I CAN'T ANSWER!
WELL WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??? LEAVE YOUR QUESTION ON MY PROFILE, ADVICE QUEEN PAGE OR MY ADVICE/TIPS CLUB (DEAR PINKY)
CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!
THANKS

-PINKYPI26

by pinkypi26 on 6/18/2011 5:05:41 PM

MODMOODMOD! I just had my 1st period and I have a question. Is the only way you can swim when having your period using a tampon? Bcuz I'm really uncomfortable using one and I'd rather not. Is that the only way?

by TheMentalistgurl on 6/18/2011 2:24:44 PM

OMG my bro likes GL too he says it helps him know when a girl is flirting with him Tong

by lip_gloss12 on 6/18/2011 2:07:51 PM

MODMODMOD im 11 and recently i have been getting pain in the way back of my mouth on both sides, and my parents said it's an infection but my brother said it might be wisdom teeth but i'm not sure. In the back it looks like 1 curved red line covering my tooth and it looks the same on the other side in the back. Every time i eat it really hurts.What is it?

Hey girlie,

It could be an infection, a cavity, or a result of your wisdom teeth/molars growing in. But I'm not a professional, so I really can't say - the best advice I can give would be to call your dentist right away and tell them all of your symptoms. Especially if this is an infection, you'll want to get this taken care of fast!
Lauren C.