1 HOURS AGO Forget whatcha heard! Gingers do, indeed, have souls: http://t.co/00mxgpFRev

2 HOURS AGO Is Lauren from @FifthHarmony chick secretly dating a member of @TheVampsband? http://t.co/YDLnDrNTIm #harmonizers

3 HOURS AGO Serious question, girl... WHY ARE YOU STILL SINGLE? http://t.co/dJowf9GVWE

COMMENTS

12 ah-mazing things to do with your BFFs

We’re kicking off the official start of summer with a never-be-bored guide of 100 so-fun things to do through Labor Day weekend. Yes!

MOD
Me and my friend want to do something this monday. But we cant think of anything to do but go to the mall after iceskating..and thats all we do. we just cant think of anything..please help, and thanks.

hey! look up local events in your community. you might find something cool like a farmer's market or a free movie screening. good luck!

Helen S.

by gigglerainbow50 on 6/22/2013 12:00:18 PM

mod mod Mod
I want to hang out with my friends but my parents and siblings are busy all summer. The only days my mom has off are Fridays and weekends. I want to hang out with my friends on Fridays because that's the only time I have a ride anywhere. My mom gets mad though because the one day she's off I want to hang out with my friends. If she lets me hang out with my friends on Fridays what about the other days of the week when I have nothing to do. Ps. Some of my friends parents are working too and I can't ride my bike or anything because my city isn't safe.

Hey girlie! Keeping busy over break AND balancing fam and friends can be tricky, but try your best to please everyone (including yourself). Ask your mom if you can reserve fridays for pals, then put aside a day or two of the weekend to spend fun time with her. For the rest of the week, our Fun Stuff page will keep you entertained and give you tons of inspo for awesome activities. Plus, with all the cool stuff like Facebook and texting, you can have all-day convos with your best friends without getting a ride to their place. Have fun! xo

Julie H.

by archeology on 6/20/2013 2:40:37 PM

Mod
This summer I'm making an art wall and learning some sign language but I don't know what else to do!!!!!! What are some things a girl turning 13 do? I also want to earn some money but I really don't want my mom to spend more money than she already is. Thanks so much!!! Smile

Hey there! You're def heading in the right direction by making crafts and learning something new. You're still a bit young to be earning money, but if you really want to make some cash, ask around to find a fam in need of babysitters. In the meantime, just relax, or grab some friends and check out our "Rock Your Weekend" page for tons of cool crafts, party tips, and inspo. Have fun!

xo
Julie H.

by Heyheyheyz on 6/20/2013 12:41:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD! I've tried everything to get my friends to have fun with me this summer, but they all have plans. I need stuff to do by myself but could still be fun. Or maybe if I could try to meet friends in public places. But sometimes i'm shy. Please help!

Hey girlie,

You could always try looking around for an internship or part time job! (At your town pool, the library, the mall, etc.) Those can be a great way to make friends and pass your time...while also making some spending money. It's a win-win-win, if you're old enough Smile Craft projects are fun for summer too, like scrapbooking, blogging, painting, writing, etc. You could also redesign your bedroom or set a reading goal (like 50 books). Explore your town, take up a new hobby like cooking or an instrument... get creative and use this summer to achieve goals you've always wanted to achieve!
Lauren C.

by summerpurple on 5/24/2012 7:34:19 PM

mod mod mod
im at my aunts ranch im happy to see my horses but i miss my horses at home in texas my dad says my unkil will bring them over but how? theres a hole lot of them anyway my freinds r headin over here but i dont kno wat if they get bored of goin horse back ridin and all that wat if they expact somethin differnt idk anyway dylans comin too so im very excited but how will i ask him on a date

Ask him to do something you think he's like. Same goes for your friends Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by peaceandlove1010 on 6/21/2011 4:05:15 PM

cool article Casey L.

by anntheangel on 6/21/2011 4:01:45 PM

modddddsSmile
I am going to a volleyball camp tomorrow and the day after that at my new school. I just recently moved, and this will be my first school activity. I'm pretty nervous, but to top it off.. I think I'll be getting my period tomorrow or the day after that. I'm planning on wearing short-er shorts. I've never used tampons before.. so that's not an option. Do you have any tips?
Thankyoumuchh♥

Hey girl,

Wearing a lighter pad might be more comfortable, but a heavier one will make sure that you're completely covered.  Maybe just for these couple days you could wear shorts that are a little longer, just to make sure that you're not self-conscious about your period. You want to enjoy these days, and not have to worry about your period. Hope that helps! x0x0
Casey L.

by v-ballnerdygirl on 6/21/2011 3:12:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
i HATE my clothes!! I really really want to change my looks & make them more like zendaya coleman, bella thorne,selena gomez & talyor swift but with my own twist. & i don't have much money. what are some stores i can shop at that are cheap & have cute clothes??

Hey girl,

Try some clothes from this post: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/06/01/100-cute-summer-outfits.aspx They're all really cute and inexpensive. Good luck! x0x0
Casey L.

by tpowell11 on 6/21/2011 2:09:05 PM

mod mod mod
hey. me, my parents, my older brother, my cousins, aunts, and uncles might go to los angeles in august. MAYBE. i've been to los angeles a bunch of times but it was usually just disneyland. (we dont live THAT far away) so anyways if we DO go, my cousin whos my age and i are going go to all of the celeb hot spots like where celebrities are normally seen shopping and stuff. i know i shouldnt expect to see a celebrity, but if i do, would it be rude to approach them? and if i do approach them, would it be rude to ask for a pic? and i know its rude to approach them when theyre eating, but if im just passing by their table at a restaurant, would it be rude to just say "hello" and thats it? thnx!

Hey girl,

If celebs are spending time with their families and you look like you would be disturbing them, try taking a picture OF them instead of WITH them, without approaching them.  If they're out shopping or walking around you can ask for a pic, but don't be offended if they say no.  Also, just saying hi is OK to, but make it a quick hello and don't try to have a conversation with them.  Remember, they are people too and they don't like being disturbed as much as we do. Good luck! x0x0
Casey L.

by oceanlover69 on 6/21/2011 1:35:16 PM

Hey babes(:
Need advice? I'm here for ya! I've been thru it all, girlies.Just stop by my profile and leave a comment. I'll answer ASAP.
xoxo Lexi