11 MINUTES AGO Which celeb should be at your Thanksgiving table? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/SOWYDAC76v

AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway: 2 gems get an IceDiamond+ Bluetooth speaker from #Yantouch: http://t.co/QH3fWXMnOg

2 HOURS AGO 5 reasons we're thankful for our bestie, @bellathorne: http://t.co/uXWNbc9dQT

COMMENTS

3 cinchy ways to celebrate Father's Day...in a kinda-sorta healthy way

You might be chillin’ and grillin’ all day with Pops, but that doesn’t mean the unhealthy food has to pile up. We've got 3 ways to keep the fam fit and fab.

Hey girls! PLEASE JOIN MY TWO CLUBS PartickStar♥ and IamNumberFourFans! I also have positions left in them so come join and ask me for a spot! THANKS!

by topchef88 on 6/19/2011 8:49:39 PM

My dad ran Grandmas marathon on Saturday so he was pretty sore. No physical activities for me, then.

by pnuuts on 6/19/2011 8:33:22 PM

hahahaha " fun 5K." suuuuuuuure

by Mikah D. on 6/19/2011 5:38:29 PM

I made my dad a pretty healthy breakfast. Even though we had pancakes and eggs but I threw in the watermelon and a banana.

by NJessicaN on 6/19/2011 2:13:48 PM

we're going out to lunch and dinner

by oceanlover69 on 6/19/2011 12:53:56 PM

My dad has to work today :'( It sucks that Father's day had to be a Sunday.

by JD711998 on 6/19/2011 12:50:17 PM