1 HOURS AGO Yes, you CAN date your friend's ex...on one condition: http://t.co/UaSNphpNmM pic.twitter.com/h8pgLD6eVh

2 HOURS AGO Hope your day is filled with hotdogs and happiness. Happy 4th of July! 🇺�pic.twitter.com/AiLuy1UbY2Y2

2 HOURS AGO Try these tasty treats while you watch the fireworks tonight! 😋:http://t.co/X23g0hJkJQQpic.twitter.com/ehWcYRXrNbb

COMMENTS

3 cinchy ways to celebrate Father's Day...in a kinda-sorta healthy way

You might be chillin’ and grillin’ all day with Pops, but that doesn’t mean the unhealthy food has to pile up. We've got 3 ways to keep the fam fit and fab.

Hey girls! PLEASE JOIN MY TWO CLUBS PartickStar♥ and IamNumberFourFans! I also have positions left in them so come join and ask me for a spot! THANKS!

by topchef88 on 6/19/2011 8:49:39 PM

My dad ran Grandmas marathon on Saturday so he was pretty sore. No physical activities for me, then.

by pnuuts on 6/19/2011 8:33:22 PM

hahahaha " fun 5K." suuuuuuuure

by Mikah D. on 6/19/2011 5:38:29 PM

I made my dad a pretty healthy breakfast. Even though we had pancakes and eggs but I threw in the watermelon and a banana.

by NJessicaN on 6/19/2011 2:13:48 PM

we're going out to lunch and dinner

by oceanlover69 on 6/19/2011 12:53:56 PM

My dad has to work today :'( It sucks that Father's day had to be a Sunday.

by JD711998 on 6/19/2011 12:50:17 PM

A good book can do wonders for you! Grab one you never got to read during the school year and hit the pool for a relaxing afternoon.

Happy Fourth of July! How will you celebrate our independence?

A person should change their shampoo every six months because the hair will get used to it and does not get clean.

Win it: Visit all your favorite villains in The Isle of the Lost!

CLICK HERE for your chance to win.