3 HOURS AGO It's never too late to amp up your summer style: http://t.co/bXH4z4Ugr4 pic.twitter.com/ubs979sxcu

4 HOURS AGO We're loving this GL reader's fave makeup essentials: http://t.co/iEMvhf3EkL pic.twitter.com/Qdg2MHnuVD

5 HOURS AGO Crushing on the cutie that asked you out in June? Make sparks fly *this* school year: http://t.co/CwXiu6Nmin pic.twitter.com/3qlcXEzLyy

COMMENTS

3 cinchy ways to celebrate Father's Day...in a kinda-sorta healthy way

You might be chillin’ and grillin’ all day with Pops, but that doesn’t mean the unhealthy food has to pile up. We've got 3 ways to keep the fam fit and fab.

Hey girls! PLEASE JOIN MY TWO CLUBS PartickStar♥ and IamNumberFourFans! I also have positions left in them so come join and ask me for a spot! THANKS!

by topchef88 on 6/19/2011 8:49:39 PM

My dad ran Grandmas marathon on Saturday so he was pretty sore. No physical activities for me, then.

by pnuuts on 6/19/2011 8:33:22 PM

hahahaha " fun 5K." suuuuuuuure

by Mikah D. on 6/19/2011 5:38:29 PM

I made my dad a pretty healthy breakfast. Even though we had pancakes and eggs but I threw in the watermelon and a banana.

by NJessicaN on 6/19/2011 2:13:48 PM

we're going out to lunch and dinner

by oceanlover69 on 6/19/2011 12:53:56 PM

My dad has to work today :'( It sucks that Father's day had to be a Sunday.

by JD711998 on 6/19/2011 12:50:17 PM

Try making your own salad dressings so that you can control the proportions of the ingredients. You can search for healthy recipes online.

Does your family go on vacation every year?

It's okay to drink two or more energy drinks a day.

DIY alert: Stick out this season with stylish school supplies!

Show off your unique style this year with four too-cool-for-school DIYs from Duck Tape.

CLICK HERE to deck our your desk, luxe up your locker and more.