11 HOURS AGO Are you starting school tomorrow? Here's how to catch your crush's attention on day ONE!: http://t.co/ofBwTb4oVC pic.twitter.com/Wh8MQ6zcjB

13 HOURS AGO Falling in love is tough, especially when it's with your BFF...: http://t.co/8Y2agARy2S pic.twitter.com/WMunvAkTVq

14 HOURS AGO This trick will make babysitting WAY easier!: http://t.co/gk6VwMEJXc pic.twitter.com/tTYCbWmI1T

COMMENTS

3 cinchy ways to celebrate Father's Day...in a kinda-sorta healthy way

You might be chillin’ and grillin’ all day with Pops, but that doesn’t mean the unhealthy food has to pile up. We've got 3 ways to keep the fam fit and fab.

Hey girls! PLEASE JOIN MY TWO CLUBS PartickStar♥ and IamNumberFourFans! I also have positions left in them so come join and ask me for a spot! THANKS!

by topchef88 on 6/19/2011 8:49:39 PM

My dad ran Grandmas marathon on Saturday so he was pretty sore. No physical activities for me, then.

by pnuuts on 6/19/2011 8:33:22 PM

hahahaha " fun 5K." suuuuuuuure

by Mikah D. on 6/19/2011 5:38:29 PM

I made my dad a pretty healthy breakfast. Even though we had pancakes and eggs but I threw in the watermelon and a banana.

by NJessicaN on 6/19/2011 2:13:48 PM

we're going out to lunch and dinner

by oceanlover69 on 6/19/2011 12:53:56 PM

My dad has to work today :'( It sucks that Father's day had to be a Sunday.

by JD711998 on 6/19/2011 12:50:17 PM

Make sure you’re wearing the right shoes for your workout! Hitting the gym in flats or running in flip-flops won’t give your feet the support they need and can really hurt your ankles later on. Ouch!

You’re stranded after practice waiting for your ride (which is considerably late!). Luckily you have ____ to keep you busy.

A dog’s mouth is cleaner than a human’s.

Fall in love with the *perfect* book for back-to-school

Want to start the year off right? Grab a copy of How to Say I Love You Out Loud, a gorgeous new novel about friends, family and fitting in.

CLICK HERE to find out more.