2 HOURS AGO 5 adorbs gladiator sandals to gear up in: http://t.co/3JCSg00FV9

4 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

4 HOURS AGO Go #BTS with serious style—grab 5 fab @theduckbrand DIYs right here: http://t.co/pgIbeXHHf3 #ducktape

COMMENTS

3 cinchy ways to celebrate Father's Day...in a kinda-sorta healthy way

You might be chillin’ and grillin’ all day with Pops, but that doesn’t mean the unhealthy food has to pile up. We've got 3 ways to keep the fam fit and fab.

Hey girls! PLEASE JOIN MY TWO CLUBS PartickStar♥ and IamNumberFourFans! I also have positions left in them so come join and ask me for a spot! THANKS!

by topchef88 on 6/19/2011 8:49:39 PM

My dad ran Grandmas marathon on Saturday so he was pretty sore. No physical activities for me, then.

by pnuuts on 6/19/2011 8:33:22 PM

hahahaha " fun 5K." suuuuuuuure

by Mikah D. on 6/19/2011 5:38:29 PM

I made my dad a pretty healthy breakfast. Even though we had pancakes and eggs but I threw in the watermelon and a banana.

by NJessicaN on 6/19/2011 2:13:48 PM

we're going out to lunch and dinner

by oceanlover69 on 6/19/2011 12:53:56 PM

My dad has to work today :'( It sucks that Father's day had to be a Sunday.

by JD711998 on 6/19/2011 12:50:17 PM