2 HOURS AGO This #GLgirl gives you the scoop on gorg glowing skin: http://t.co/iY3iYtAtF7

5 HOURS AGO Currently swooning over these adorbs beach bags: http://t.co/GT2oH9Il1x

6 HOURS AGO Unleash your inner bookworm with our fave award-winning reads: http://t.co/WVbM9Uj7aj

COMMENTS

TV dads we wanna have

There are so many different fams out there today, and how cool is it that they're represented in our fave shows?

Danny Tanner from Full House is overall the BEST TV dad I've ever seen! He has good morals, but he does make mistakes - just like every human does...but he works hard to make sure his kids make the right choices, too.
Smile Smiles!

by abbeyroad99 on 6/25/2011 3:00:17 PM

MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay im having a movie night so i can break the ice with my crush but i have a few qs.
1. how many ppl should i invit
2. what movie should i watch i know my crush doesnt like chick flicks
3. what should i wear???????
4. what should i serve
5. what time should it start
6. and what if i go threw a lot of trubel and he doesnt come
7. him and my bff hate eachother and i dont wamt them to fight all night bc then i cant talk to him all night.

Hey girl! That's such a good idea! To answer your questions: 1) no more than 10, you want to keep it cozy and more than 10 is kind of a crowd. 2) you could watch a comedy! Everyone loves to laugh! Try a classic like Zoolander or something! I've seen is a million times and I still laugh every time Smile 3) Try rocking a cute crop top with your fave jean shorts, it's totally cute and perfect for summer! 4) Keep it casual. Order pizza and make mozzarella sticks or something. Then you can do something fun for dessert, like an ice cream sundae bar or a decorate your own cupcake bar. 5) If you're going to have dinner too I would start around 6:30 or 7. That way you can eat, watch the movie, and talk before anyone breaks curfew. 6) If he doesn't even come it's his loss. You can still have a totally amazing time with the rest of your buds. 7) Ask our friend in advance to not start any drama with your crush. Just tell her that you don't want them to fight and it would mean a lot to you if they didn't. Have fun babe! This is going to be great!
Jess W.

by Kissible on 6/24/2011 1:23:49 AM

I kinda like them but I would really want Spencer. He's too irresponsible!!!!!!1

by libby22 on 6/20/2011 7:49:38 PM

I love my dad the way he is! But, his personality is most like Jerry Russo! LOL Happy Fathers Day!

by KSM81 on 6/20/2011 8:34:44 AM

everybody except colonel fields... IDK who he is!!

by livver on 6/19/2011 8:21:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD I am relatively interested in protecting the environment, but whenever I bring a topic like that up my family makes fun of me! I don't like it when my bros and sis kill bugs for no reason, and they do it often! If I say something about it they call me a nerd and are really rude. I'd like to recycle, but they all think I'm a weirdo if I mention it, and even when I turn off the faucet when my sis is brushing her teeth she gets mad. What should I do?

Hey girl, I used to have the same problem with my fam. It's gonna be tough, but if you really want to make a difference you have to remember that every little bit helps, and that your sibs will eventually ease up once they get used to it. Remember, it's practically a sibling's job to give you a tough time, but if you stick to your principles they'll respect you more in the long run!

xoxo Allie

Allie S.

by thecupcakequeen on 6/19/2011 5:39:33 PM

MODMODMOD This is kind of random but what does it mean when people say guys are players

Hey girl, a player is a guy who flirts a lot but never gets serious. Definitely guys to avoid!

xoxo Allie

Allie S.

by deedles1621 on 6/19/2011 5:17:49 PM

lol!!! gotta love Modern Family!!!!!

by treble_clef998 on 6/19/2011 5:16:12 PM