12 HOURS AGO This #GLgirl gives you the scoop on gorg glowing skin: http://t.co/iY3iYtAtF7

15 HOURS AGO Currently swooning over these adorbs beach bags: http://t.co/GT2oH9Il1x

16 HOURS AGO Unleash your inner bookworm with our fave award-winning reads: http://t.co/WVbM9Uj7aj

COMMENTS

Dealing with looking different

First in the class when it comes to big body changes? We're showing you how to handle the growing pains...

she can't really say she's the only one in shape and who has decently sized boobs. everyone in different and bodies come in all different varieties. after all, no two bodies are exactly alike! even if she thinks she's in shape, some of the other girls might think the same thing, so she can't say she's the only one. it's kinda rude in the end. this is just my opinion Smile

by MusikRox1999 on 9/3/2011 4:25:41 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
I have these little red bumps on the top of my arms, what are they and how can i get rid of them?? thanks!

Hey babe! It could be anything so you should also ask a parent, dermatologist, or doctor to be sure. It could be a heat rash, pimples, allergic reaction... anything. Try putting Benadryl cream on it and see if that helps! xoxo
Jess W.

by qwerty66 on 7/29/2011 12:11:20 AM

mod mod mod mod
I'm in sixth grade and i tower over everyone including all the boys. i have boobs and none of the other girls do. boys always make fun of me. last year a boy said i was too booby to be tinker bell. i hate going to the public pool. i don't have a pass to the pool but my best friend always asks me to go but i don't wanna or i have my period. and she doesn't understand. and I'm not gonna tell the whole world either. help me please!

Hey girl,

I know it may be tough now, but everyone develops at a different rate, and soon people will have caught up with you, and you'll feel a lot less out of place. But you definitely shouldn't worry about what other people think. It sounds like your friend def doesn't care about your height or boobs because she really wants you to go to the pool with her, so you should totally go! If it makes you feel more comfortable, you could wear tankinis or one-pieces that have a lot of coverage and don't show your boobs as much as a bikini would. x0x0
Casey L.

by dolphin trainer on 7/19/2011 1:28:50 PM

i feel the exact same way!!! but im not complaining. hehehehehe

by hermionelover on 7/13/2011 10:55:08 PM

Hey girl, you need to talk to your doc about how to do this properly. Talk to him at your next check-up and see what he thinks. Realize too your bod is going to be growing as puberty starts up. Just really focus on eating healthy and exercising for now. The rest will come with time. You are going to change quite a bit!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Sumbody2Luv on 7/5/2011 11:17:27 PM

Hey I am entirely flat chested and so are many of my friends. While some of my other friends are medium or large sized... We are all different and are still good friends. I'm sure you aren't the only one and you really shouldn't worry about that... Tong

P.S. I'm in 6th grade sooooo...

by girlygirl1000 on 7/1/2011 4:38:56 PM

i need help in between choosing a tradition of camping i do every year.its like the only time of the year i get to see my cousin andrelle and my grandpa and im afraid its the last time my grandma can go because she has cancer but the same week we go camping i have a day camp for singing acting and dancing and my principal is paying for me to go and its pretty much a once in a life time thing.help?

by roxie girl on 6/28/2011 8:42:52 PM

We have it so much tougher than guys. Not that I am big in the chest but Ive noticed guys look at me differently than they used to and that sometimes makes me feel uncomfortable. But I guess that is normal. Guys can kind of develop and no one notices but we develop and its out in the open. It doesnt seem fair and then we develop before they do making it worse.

by luckykel on 6/24/2011 11:49:56 PM

wht does mod mean

Hey!
Mod is short for Moderator and that's my job, to moderate and check all the
comments on the site to keep it safe and fun for you guys Smile If you have a
question about anything or need advice start your comment with "mod mod
mod" and one of the moderators on duty will get back to you as soon as she
can. thanks for the question!

Helen S.

by midnites_child on 6/24/2011 7:06:07 PM

****MOD!!****
OK so i'm going into high school next year and i have spider veins on both of my legs. I don't wear my jeans too tight and my mom doesnt have them but my aunt does. What's causing them and how can I stop it or get rid of it?!?! thanks!!

Hey girl,

Sometimes spider veins comes with puberty, so that's probably why you're experiencing them now. If you ask your doctor about them, he or she can help you get rid of them or make them less noticeable. x0x0
Casey L.