2 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

3 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

3 HOURS AGO Me when I hear people talking trash about my favorite celeb #fangirl #5ever http://t.co/Ne18MXCILD

COMMENTS

Can't find a summer job? Create your own!

Teen unemployment rates are way, way up this summer…

i did that

by moosterm on 8/1/2011 1:53:39 PM

I babysitter but only for my family and such but at the stable I'm a paid intern for my instructor and also groom horses, clean tack, walk out horses, exercise horses, (practically any dirty work no one else wants to do but I'll do anything) for money and I'm earning some serious cash!

by fudgemonkey on 7/10/2011 9:56:56 PM

MOD! i want t oget my babysitting licence in ca. but i cant find a class! i looked on the city website but they dont have any thing. they had some on the girl scouts of nor cal website even one in my city but my leader forgot to sign us up! where can i find a class!?

Hey girl, I'd ask your local rec center or ask your mom to call and see if the Red Cross is offering any certification courses. It may not be listed as obviously, but there should be one available nearby.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by May9 on 6/30/2011 10:47:19 PM

Mod I asked about some job ideas to see if they were good and you said that tutoring was also good. Well, I skipped a grade a couple of years ago and I have gotten offered to skip another a few times. I'm top of my writing, reading, science, im a awesome speller, im good with history, but okay at math. Do you think that I would make a good tutor?

Hey girly,
With grades and a history like that, I think you will be a totally awesome tutor!!

Catie C.

by krazykotabug on 6/22/2011 2:22:03 PM

mod
what do you think of bake sales and small garage sales as a way to make money and babysitting and cleaning??

Hey girl, I think they're definitely great starts! Go for it! Tutoring is a great way to make a little money too along with pet- and housesitting.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by krazykotabug on 6/21/2011 9:33:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I am volunteering at vacation bible school for service hours. I am working in the nursery with kids that are about 1-2 at the very oldest barely 3. There are not many toys for them to play with and the little girls are very shy and miss their moms. How can I keep the happy and distracted so they don't start crying? like little songs I could sing or fun baby games. Thank you!!!!

Try bringing toys from your childhood or asking family members to donate toys Smile As far as games, check out this link:  http://kidshealth.org/parent/growth/learning/toddler_games.html

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by w0lfgirl on 6/21/2011 5:25:48 PM

OMG! me and my friend are doing a craft bissness! we r also makeing a youtube account for crafting! The first vido is going to be how to make purple liquid! LOL! Hope every 1 can make some $$$! Have fun!

by May9 on 6/21/2011 1:56:28 PM

by May9 on 6/21/2011 1:54:19 PM

Well, I can't drive and I live in one of those states!! And where I live(in a really small town) usually people don't hire you if you can't drive. Frown

by Georgie 4 on 6/21/2011 9:27:44 AM

i dont need a summer job who wants to work in their time off?

by greekprincess98 on 6/20/2011 9:17:33 PM