1 HOURS AGO Hey #DMV divas, snag awesome internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/jdgIrHLbpE

2 HOURS AGO Which British babe is your love match? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/lkhrqfSRK3

4 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 trailblazers take to the woods with @KAVUDAY's Cedar Skirt: http://t.co/Nv23TqeUX7

COMMENTS

Is it bad to wash your hair every day?

My hair gets greasy if I don’t wash it, but I can’t help but wonder if I’m hurting my locks…

Its totally safe! I used to wash my hair every other day when i was younger but since being 13 i started washing my hair everyday and im 15 now and my hair has always been healthy and pretty.

by XxRainbowEaterzxX on 6/17/2012 5:55:11 PM

its totally fine! I wash mine everyday because my hair gets insanely greasy Im 15 so i know what its like during puberty im still going! so dont worry your hair thanks you instead!

by Flea2299 on 10/14/2011 9:34:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!
My hair is really thick and frizzy, so the only way to wear my hair is either up or flat ironed. Are there any other ways to wear my hair?

Hey babe!

This is an article on how to fight frizz: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/02/22/How-to-fight-frizz.aspx

And here's an article on some summery styles for girls with thick hair!: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/06/12/summer-styles-for-thick-hair.aspx I personally am a fan of braids - I think they're pretty and that girls of any hair thickness can rock them! Have fun experimenting with these hair ideas! xoxox
Devin A.

by ColosalMascara on 9/19/2011 10:22:27 AM

Mod! How can I get my hair to look/become thicker?

Hey babe,

Try getting layers cut into your hair, then styling it layer-by-layer with a blow dryer and round brush to give the illusion of a fuller head of hair. You could also try washing your hair and styling it with shampoos, conditioners, mousses, and hairsprays designed for thicker, fuller locks!

Lauren C.

by AlwaysDreamer on 8/29/2011 9:16:35 AM

Shampooing your hair everyday IS fine. I've done it all my life and I've been told I have sot, healthy hair. I also condition everyday, which helps my hair stay healthy and not get dry. Also, you can buy sprays that help absord oil. SUAVE and Suave Professionals are very inexpensive and they work really well.

by cuteychica on 8/16/2011 12:16:00 PM

I wash my hair every day, because i have greasy hair. And if i dont shower, well i feel dirty.

by polkadottednail on 8/1/2011 8:07:52 PM

MOD! So my hair is absolutely a mess!! It's dry, thick, and curly. When I start to comb it, my hair gets HUGE and my curls turn into really ugly waves.
Why? Also I can't put my hair down at all because it gets sooo fizzy. I have to wash it everyday in the morning and put it up somehow. I'm so sick of straightening my hair or just putting it up. How can I make it so it looks good down?

Try using a diffuser when drying your hair

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by ALdancer on 7/19/2011 7:19:25 PM

Wash my hair everyday. I prob shouldn't cause I hav very dry curly thick hair. But I hav 2 cause its Sooooo Pufy in the morning and very hard 2 fix so I hop in the shower and then TONS OF HAIR PRODUCTS and I'm fine!!!!!!!!!!

by Jinxycharms on 7/18/2011 10:24:37 PM

My sister dyed her hair in about8-9th grade and shes now 20 and it's still dyed. She's switched off colors, but no wonder it's called dying your hair! It kills your hair, such as breakage, and then your roots grow your natural color, so you have to dye it again! It's like it never ends! One more thing. If your hair is dead from dying it, you have to heat up that flat iron as high as it goes! Thats because if your hairs dead, little heat won't do any thing to it, since your hairs broken!

by queenra on 7/14/2011 12:05:43 AM

MOD MOD MOD-
I'm about to dye my hair and I don't know if i should though. I was going to dye half of it blue, but someone told me it would look bad when it faded, so i decided not to, but now i'm thinking about just bleaching it. But I don't know if i want to because i still kinda have dye in my hair. So I don't want to kill my hair. I need someone elses point of view. Thanks!

Hey! I dyed my hair entirely blue this year, i went to a salon for it and they did a great job. it was really fun. i recommend it Smile

Helen S.