12 HOURS AGO Skip the scars and heal your skin: http://t.co/oZ1zJSC0Wc

15 HOURS AGO Sleeping with makeup on? Talk about a big beauty no-no: http://t.co/dS4jko36NM

16 HOURS AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq

COMMENTS

6 gotta-pack items for your cruise

All the cruise-approved items you need for your fun in the sun.

i dont know what to wear on the first day of skool! i have decided my top (a cute purple floral blouse with a thin brown belt) but i have no idea what to wear on da bottom! skinny jeans wid super cute ballet flats or shorts wid flip flops?? HELP!

by fashiondiva4 on 8/21/2011 3:31:41 PM

~MOD~
I have a carwash fundraiser coming up this weekend. What should I wear? I'm not comfortable with showing a lot of thighs so please don't recommend short shorts. Thanks!

Hey babe,

Try a flirty summer skirt and a tank top! It's a car wash so you really don't wanna wear jeans, but longer shorts might feel weird too with the water. Personally, I'd probably wear a relaxed fit tee shirt and a pair of shorts - not "short shorts" but short enough to feel comfy since it's still summer Smile
Lauren C.

by Stargirlcandy3 on 8/15/2011 8:13:18 PM

MOD
I'm going to go see the Glee concert Movie in a few days with my friends, what should I wear??

Hey girl,

Why not ask your friends what they're wearing? That way, you'll all be on the same page.

Meghan D.

by celtina9 on 8/15/2011 12:22:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
2 Questions: First one: What is the apporiate age to wear wedges? And URGENT!! I am going to the movies with some friends, in the afternoon, in like 80-90 degree weather, what go I wear? THX!!!

Hey girl, 1) it really depends how you're wearing them and how comfy you and your parents are with them. There's no right one age. 2) I'd wear a cute, light dress and accessorize it according to your own style. Remember to bring a sweater too: it could be cold inside the theater.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by buzzingbee on 7/26/2011 9:34:59 PM

MODMOD MOD!!!!!!!
im going to a county fair in 2 days! i dont know what to wear that would be stylish, yet good for the weather(87 degrees, and supposed to storm sometime in the day), and comfortable. please make an outfit suggestion that would go with green and white tennisshoes. and no skirts or dresses because there will be rides.

hey! wear some comfy shorts you won't mind getting wet and a bright tanktop Smile
Helen S.

by wishuponastar97 on 7/22/2011 11:29:40 AM

Hey! I'm going to Chicago for four days in four days Smile to visit family is there any outfits that are comfy and cute for chicago?? Thnx a bunch!

Hey girlie, try jean shorts and a cute tee! You'll be cute and comfortable. Take a light sweatshirt or a pair of jeans in case it gets colder at night.
Lauren T.

by Peeweehew on 7/14/2011 5:44:33 PM

mod mod mod mod mod For how long will I have cramps till I get my period? Like a day or 2?

Hey girl. That is different for everybody. Carry a pad with you just in case! ;)

mary h.

by oceanlover69 on 7/12/2011 12:21:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!
I was wondering, can petite/short girls wear maxi dresses? Or will they just make me look shapeless?I'm 4'10''

Hey girlie, I'm 5'2" and I avoid them. I think the super long length of the dress makes you look shorter because it hides your legs. It's also hard to find them in the right length for your height. But if you think you'd love one then give it a shot!
Lauren T.

by Bluejaye221 on 7/7/2011 8:40:20 PM

MODMOD
i am going for a long camping trip, but it is at a festival with hundreds of people so i honestly still want to look nice
could you recommend some cute outfits with accecories?? for weather 81-84???
thnx so much, also i am leaving tomorrow so please answer asap!!!
thnx again xoxo sail

Hey girlie, pack lots of jean shorts and cute tees. They're comfortable and you'll always look cute!
Lauren T.

by sailaway11 on 7/7/2011 7:30:49 PM

this is for fun, but
PLEASE DON'T READ THIS, YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVER OF YOUR LIFE. TOMMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. NOW YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS, DON'T STOP, THIS IS FREAKY.

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by daniellestyle on 7/7/2011 12:50:17 PM