5 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

8 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

9 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

10 pool party dos and don'ts

We’re pulling out a pool party guide that you’ve gotta read before throwing your own splash bash...

MODMODMODMODMOD
heyheyhey!!! So my fam has had this annual summer party every year. We dont have a pool so its not a pool party. We totally have a water baloon fight and a volleyball net too. Do you have any ideas on what else would be fun to do? (Anything involving water is awesome)

Hey girlie,

That sounds so fun! You could also set up a sprinkler, tie dye shirts, play horseshoes, have a pie eating contest, bob for apples, or have a "sponge fight" with soaked sponges or soaker splash balls Smile
Lauren C.

by VIVACIOUS on 5/27/2012 11:55:06 AM

ugh i wish i could have a pool party im about 2 go into the 7th grade & we cant have a pool party booooo!!!!! im so sad cuz i really luv 2 swim Frown

by krazykaratechick on 5/26/2012 12:48:45 PM

Hey, gals! Do you need urgent advice? Do you not know about a particular subject? Then come to my profile! I can answer all of your questions! I specialize in:
Feelings
Singing
Sleepovers
Stranger Danger
Summer
Technology
And Much More!
Just ask me on my profile, and if you need the answer in the next 10-15 minutes (please specify), then put *****JESSICA***** at the top, and I'll answer it as soon as I can on your profile. I can answer every question in less than 5 hours, guaranteed. No question is dumb! Come visit my profile today! You won't be disappointed! Smile
♥Jessica♥ Brittany G.

by Jgard224 on 7/1/2011 8:54:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
HELP! My friend's bday party on Saturday and I have no money for a store-bought gift. So what are some home-made gifts ideas?!?! I am already making her a card and letting you know I have no pictures of her (So i cant make a frame). Any ideas?!? Please answer ASAP, thanks!

Hey girlie, try a mix CD with songs that you love and songs that remind you of her. It's super personal and she'll love it!
Lauren T.

by MusicTaughtMeHowToLive on 6/30/2011 7:25:41 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
so my crush commented on my status on fb (yay!) but then deleted his comment on my status. Why would he do that?

Hey girlie, maybe he was embarrassed. Or maybe he was afraid that he was being too forward. Keep thinking of it as a good thing and don't worry too much yet.
Lauren T.

by OMG123 on 6/30/2011 5:51:45 PM

I consider the "no teasing" rule a bit of a no-brainer. I mean, seriously, who comes to a party to get picked on?

by mangoagogo on 6/30/2011 4:22:45 PM

how come whenever i post a mod, no one gives me an answer for like a month?? please reply to this and all the rest of my mods, please. Smile

Hey girl,

Sorry about that! We try to be really on top of our game, but sometimes we just get really busy and it takes us a little while. Thanks so much for sticking around though! x0x0
Casey L.

by I<3gurrls! on 6/30/2011 1:44:13 PM

mod mod mod mod I have had a total bummer summer so far. I try to keep myself busy and i do by watching tv, going on the computer, listening to music etc and i do but its not fun. My friends are crazy busy and cant hang out, My parents are working and cant take me anywhere, i tried for months to get a job-real and babysitting but its really hard, i tried volunteering but it didnt work out, and its not nice out.

Hey girl,

I know it's hard to get a job, but see if maybe the places where your parents work need any help, or if you can find another volunteering job through your local community center. There are so many volunteering opportunities out there, you just have to keep looking until you find the right one, no matter how frustrating that is. x0x0
Casey L.

by wednesday1408 on 6/30/2011 1:09:01 PM

This is perfect! I'm going to a pool party tomorrow!

by girlsliferocksss98 on 6/30/2011 12:49:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
The guy I like is coming over today, and I haven't seen him in nine months.
the problem is, I was up until 5:20ish. I woke up at 10:30ish, and I have some bags under my eyes. How do I get rid of these? Please help!

Hey girl,

If you have any concealer or cover-up around, dab some of it lightly around your eye using your ring finger, and make sure that it's completely blended into your face. You can also do it the old-fashioned way by laying sliced cucumbers over your eyes for about 10 minutes, and then massaging the area around under and around your eyes. Good luck! x0x0
Casey L.