4 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls can get their flirt on: http://t.co/c0HifzMGQb

8 HOURS AGO Who knew babies and sloths (yes, sloths!) could be such good friends? http://t.co/t3cHUse1PC

9 HOURS AGO ICYMI @Zendaya's starring in a brand new movie: http://t.co/1VDEbqpbHp #zswaggers

COMMENTS

7 ways to make a buck (and have a blast!)

Wanna line your pockets with green without sacrificing your summer fun? No sweat!

MOD MD MOD
I'm 13 and I was wondering how old do u have to be to have a summer job

Hey! probably 15 or 16, that's the minimum age at a lot of places.
Helen S.

by justrainbowz on 1/10/2013 8:06:35 PM

put your hand over your mouth
make a wish
post this on 10 other polls
look at your hand

by Tbarb14 on 9/16/2011 4:59:15 PM

MOD: quick Q:how old do you have to be to work at stores? (walmart, kmart, etc)ty

hey! I think 16 but it depends on the state.
Helen S.

by hahaha2005 on 7/23/2011 8:25:36 PM

These are really good ideas to make some extra money! A comment on the car wash idea--myfrance team is going to the outback bowl and we're trying to raise money so we held a car wash about 3 weeks ago. We raised more than $500! It was really great! If you would like to do a car wash...I would definitely recommend having the price be free will donation, because people are more likely to throw in a 20 rather than the 6 or 7 bucks you would charge regularly.
p.s.--check out Club Healthy You-4Real!

by [[lipglosslover]] on 6/23/2011 10:35:24 PM

I brought a lot of my clothes that don't fit or are last season down to Plato's Closet and they gave me $175 in CASH. Hello new shopping spree(:

by xforeverlovex21 on 6/23/2011 9:25:06 PM

MOD!
Hi I really need help I'm so frustrated my heads going to explode. My mom won't let me get a facebook and I'm so sick of it. She told me I would get one if I took my sisters to swim practice while she was out of town. That was over a month ago. I asked her today and she said in a few months. I'm tired of her holding it over me when its convenient for her and when I want one the answer is always no. I do well in school, I do what my parents tell me, and I don't disrespect them. I'm so fed up I don't even want to live in my own home. Help please.

Hey girlie, tell your mom that your frustrated. Explain to her that it bothers you when she uses it against you and see if you can work out an agreement. Maybe she can watch you set your privacy settings so she knows who can see your profile and you could even give her your password so she knows you're not doing anything wrong.

Lauren T.

by Duckie97 on 6/23/2011 4:48:56 PM

MODMODMOD!i have a small ?. do u think works for teenagers?

Hey girlie, I don't see any reason why it wouldn't. But, you do have to be careful with that kind of site because a lot of them are scams.

Lauren T.

by jbluver101 on 6/23/2011 4:09:29 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD!
So my friends and i are trying to earn a bunch of money this summer so we can buy certain things with them....we already know to do dogsitting babysitting car washes etc., so, i was wondering if there are any sites that could use teenagers' help (sort of like Etsy) to earn some money. maybe like surveys? thanks a ton for the help! we really appreciate it!

Hey girl,

The best thing to do is to talk to your parents (and have your friends talk to their parents) and tell them to spread the word that you are looking to make some money. This way, you'll know the people who need your help, and your parents can even brag about you and say how big of a help you'll be.  Good luck! x0x0
Casey L.