Bridget M.

is modding

7 HOURS AGO 3 ways to look adorably preppy this holiday: http://t.co/urNiJo8PPo

10 HOURS AGO 6 new Christmas music videos we can't stop watching: http://t.co/N2g6v5Tq9l

11 HOURS AGO Deck your nails! Christmas mani inspo: http://t.co/1YDVUPbPoR

COMMENTS

Cute bras in small sizes?

I want to wear cute bras, like all of my friends who have big boobs, but I don’t know where to look…

MOD MOD MOD I got a pushup bra from gilly hicks. are they going harm my girls, or actually help them?? Btw my mom knows and she is fine with it Smile

Hey chica, Your new bra won't harm or help your girls, it may feel a little odd at first, but you'll get used to it.  Just remember- push up bras can be fun for special occasions or with certain tops, but you don't need to wear one all the time or you'll forget to appreciate how awesome you look without one.  xoxo

Kate G.

by Sweetpea1190 on 8/5/2013 1:44:28 AM

MOD MOD MOD if you have pubic hair does that mean that your period is coming

Hey girlie,

That could be a sign
your period is coming, or it could just mean you’re growing up! Everyone is
different as to when their periods come, but I would talk to your doc for a
better estimate of when you might get yours.

Meghan D.

by pinkcat4305 on 8/1/2013 7:59:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD my dad found out i wear a bra and now i am banned from wearing a bra how do i get them to let me wear a bra

Hey girlie,

Maybe you could make
a compromise with your parents that you could wear a training bra or one
without underwire. Why do you want to wear one? If other people are making fun
of you or it’s causing pain during sports or gym class, your parents will probably
be likely to let you wear a bra. Explain to them why you want (or need!) to
wear a bra and listen to their reasons too!

Meghan D.

by pinkcat4305 on 8/1/2013 7:55:05 PM

Thanks hannah m for the help

by Belleknoth on 7/22/2013 12:19:14 PM

MODMOD
How to ask your mom to take you to vs and buy you a vs pink bra without talking to her.

Hey girl. Kinda confused by this question - you will have to talk to your mom about this at some point, and explain that you want to get a bra. She'll probably understand. xx

Hannah M

by Belleknoth on 7/22/2013 11:52:28 AM

Modmod!
so what's my bra size my my band is 27in and my bust is 29 in I really wanna bra from vs pink.

Hey girl! So since I'm not an expert in these things, I would say go to the VS store and ask to get measured for a bra. They're PROS, and super helpful and nice. That way, you can get measured and get help finding a bra that fits, all at once. Good luck! xx

Hannah M

by Belleknoth on 7/22/2013 11:26:46 AM

lynae p i do not know what size to wear in bras any advice maidenform i wear a 32AA but in justice bras i do not know what size to wear

by pinkcat4305 on 6/17/2013 4:14:35 PM

by pinkcat4305 on 6/17/2013 4:10:08 PM

thank you Lynae p so do you have any more advice i am 8 but who cares back to the point i know i wear a 32A but my mom thinks i wear a size 32AA i know i wear a 32A

by pinkcat4305 on 6/17/2013 4:06:42 PM

i am 8 and wear a 32A is that normal please write me back

Hey pinkcat4305, yeah of course that's normal! Bra sizes don't make the woman girl. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.