AN HOUR AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

1 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

2 HOURS AGO 5 book babes who had #awesomesauce summer jobs: http://t.co/fbg3ePO9v9

COMMENTS

Cute bras in small sizes?

I want to wear cute bras, like all of my friends who have big boobs, but I don’t know where to look…

Hey sunriseXD, check out Victorias Secret, dance stores, Justice and Limited Too. You can also search online though EBay, Etsy, and Amazon. Hope ya find one!!! Xoxo

mod mod mod
can you find me a glittery bra size 32aa ty Smile Lynae P.

by sunriseXD on 6/2/2012 4:12:20 AM

I have tiny boobs... Wait.. I don't have any! But my boobs hurt... If you have small boobs, like a AA, justice has these padded ones that are SEAMLESS!!!!

by Gabbyw123 on 5/8/2012 8:46:09 PM

MODMODMOD Ok so I am a 32A in juniors as well. But when I went to Victoria's Secret PINK the 32A cups were too large. I don't think they had a 30A or 32AA in stores. I really want one from Pink though. My measurements are 27in around the rib cage and 28in around the bust. So what is my size in Pink? 30A or 32AA

Hey girl! You can actually head to the store and have them measure you. They're pros and do it all the time. They will know which bra is the best fit for you. They can give you tips and recommendations about any of their specialty lines in the store, too! Good luck!

xoxo

Taeler

Taeler L.

by BubbleBunny on 4/29/2012 12:14:15 PM

i would love to be able to buy bras that are plain. I am 12 and have an E CUP SIZE, they are GIANT for my age and i shop at victroia secret because they fit really well, but i always get teased by other girls because of my size and also now because i have a white school unifrom and you can see throught it, and all the guys just stare, i can't even talk to my BF cus he is talking to my boobs and even my teachers stare. If i was you i wouldn't be in such a rush, because there will come a time when i guy you really love will love your pretty bras, but seriously do you really need a pretty bra at your size????

by Sk8er99 on 3/26/2012 7:12:54 PM

i think you should try shopping at target, khols, and American Eagle because most of their bras are comfy and come in fun patterns.

by head2toefashionista on 1/15/2012 5:19:34 PM

i have small boobs and i actually have 2 bras from victorias secret that are really cute! I'm an A and they have them! so they're out there you just gotta look hardSmile

by mabree143 on 10/19/2011 9:47:52 PM

MOD!!! I need help and tips on where i can get cute push up bras!?!?!? and i need help on being confedent in them!???? please and thanks

Try American Eagle, Victoria's Secret PINK, Nordstrom, and Target for some cute push-up bras. The trick to wearing a push up bra is to choose a size that looks natural -- if you go too big, people could notice the difference.
Sarah G.

by brightblueyes on 8/15/2011 1:58:07 PM

instead of trying to get into the victorias secret stuff, just try sports bras. I know, it may seem weird to a lot of people. But, without the underwire and all that stuff, they r really comfortable. and they do have cute styles in small styles. Smile

by BIGFATNINJA50 on 8/6/2011 10:48:23 PM

is their another place that carries 30AA? im small thats what i wore before i went 2 camp, bu ti grew should i get messured again?

by volley_ball2341 on 8/1/2011 8:50:18 AM

well try victoria secret but id think they would have some there but who knos

by YazmeenBaby on 7/25/2011 12:09:37 AM