2 HOURS AGO Who knew babies and sloths (yes, sloths!) could be such good friends? http://t.co/t3cHUse1PC

3 HOURS AGO ICYMI @Zendaya's starring in a brand new movie: http://t.co/1VDEbqpbHp #zswaggers

4 HOURS AGO Are you a loyal friend? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/jGdkLjNp6t

COMMENTS

Cute bras in small sizes?

I want to wear cute bras, like all of my friends who have big boobs, but I don’t know where to look…

How do you massage boobs

by Mizpurple824 on 7/2/2011 6:14:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD!! i have 2 questions:
1)))there was a question "Is it true that massaging your boobs makes them bigger???"
and the mod said Hey babe! It is rumored that if you massage your boobs for 30 mins every day they will increase one cup size in 30 days. It has something to do with your blood circulation. xoxo
like what kind of massagings do you do??or to phrase it better what types of massaging do you do
im just curious??
question2))))Ive noticed somethings about my boobs
1..one of my 2 bra with cups i got it back in october and now i can kinda see my boobs spilling out over the side just a litte!
2..my trainig bra's still fit the same but around my rib cage its gotten kinda tight but the part my boob goes in is still the same??
3..my mom thinks they've grown but she always says that??
4..when im in the shower and i look down they look big butin the mirror there still the same size..
do you thiink my boobs have grown from the info above???
thanks alot

1) Hey! I don't really think there's any massage you can do that will make your boobs significantly bigger. 2) yes it sounds like they have grown
Helen S.

by PurpleGlitter220 on 7/1/2011 7:13:24 PM

Aerie is the single best bra place! I love the different cuts, even a demi feels like you are covered! I love the way they feel! They fit perfect! I suggest aerie because they are so comfy!

by cuddlebug143 on 7/1/2011 9:21:36 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
so i hav bin asking 4 a texting app 4 my itouch from my parents 4 the whole school year. well now its summer an my bday is in a few days, i think that they may give me permission to text but probably not. i think that they hav been waiting til my bday 2 giv it 2 me but idk. what r your thoughts? thanks if you can help!

Hey girl, it could be! I'd remind it to them/bring it up and see what they say. They may give you a hint! Remember, patience is always rewarded!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by waffles4eva! on 6/30/2011 11:13:29 PM

Mod mod mod mod!!!!!! So on Saturday I'm going to ny for like a month and a week.. But I need new bras like I only have 2 main bras that are padded i jus threw away all of mine that were too small and my other ones are all sports one because I play softball and I like wearing sports bras for sports.. Hahaha. But I reallywana get some new bras before we leave.. Because I barely ave any. Plus I have my own money... But how should I ask my mom??????? Thanks(:

Hey girlie, just ask! Tell her you've outgrown most of your bras and you need new ones. She'll definitely understand.
Lauren T.

by Tayincali on 6/30/2011 4:58:15 PM

mod.
hi whenever i buy a bra a week later its too tight, am i growing fast or am i wearing a wrong size bra i got measured as a 30b and im 13 but my bra dosnt fit very well.

Hey girl,

It could be both of those things, but the problem's most likely that the size of the bra is wrong. Make sure you go to a store where they can properly fit you, which will make sure that you get the right sized bra. Good luck! x0x0

Casey L.

by OWL-city on 6/30/2011 12:12:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD!: I have posted a million times about being confident with small boobs....however I think mine are filling out more but I cant tell! Can you give me a way to see if my chest has gotten any larger? Thanks!

Hey girl,

Try on your old bras and if your boobs are flowing out of the cup or the bras feel tighter, chances are they've grown! x0x0
Casey L.

by Aquarius1998 on 6/29/2011 12:06:32 PM

does victorias secret/victorias secret PINK really run small

by reeses150 on 6/29/2011 10:54:41 AM

MODMODMOD Is it ok for me to buy bras at victorias secret PINK? Im 12 1/2 and i wear a 34B. I think they are cute but my mom just buys plain old bras form department stores

Hey girl,

You should try to talk to your mom about this, because it could be a maturity thing or it could just be about prices.  Your mom way want to stick with less expensive bras if your boobs are still growing, or she may think that they're too sexy for your age. Either way, be sure to talk to her about it. x0x0
Casey L.

by Dancing Queen 14 on 6/28/2011 3:01:55 PM

MOD MOD
Is it me being kind of jealous or just my friend flaunting her boobs? That is the ???. One of my best friends who is my age is kind of big in the chest, she has boobs that me and other small chested girls want. She gets a lot of attention from guys and it seems like they treat her different. It bothers me, but recently she has been wearing some very very revealing tops where she is all hanging out, she knows what she is doing but I am getting kind of uncomfortable about it, could it be that I am just jealous or is that I think she gives girls my age a bad reputation for showing so much?

Hey girl,

It could be both that you're a little jealous of what she has AND that you think she's showing too much. You should just want guys to like you for who you are, and not how big your boobs are. What she's doing is very superficial, and it probably means that she's self-conscious about something else. So, just don't worry about it, and focus more on your personality!
Casey L.