Bridget M.

is modding

27 MINUTES AGO #DIY coasters for you besties (their mom's will all thank you): http://t.co/bpbD9nmJLW

AN HOUR AGO 2014 was a good year for the beauty world! Check out @ArianaGrande rocking our fave trends: http://t.co/fwP71jgkGR #arianators

1 HOURS AGO Yup it's #Monday, alright... pic.twitter.com/MLKO0j8vlv

COMMENTS

Cute bras in small sizes?

I want to wear cute bras, like all of my friends who have big boobs, but I don’t know where to look…

I totally agree with u topchef.

by kjm109 on 6/24/2011 5:41:38 PM

i don't really like patterned bras cause they just show through white or light colored shirts and anyway-nobody's gonna see it! i just want them to be COMFY

by gymnastg on 6/24/2011 5:38:33 PM

MOD- is there another place that carries 30As? thanks.

Hey girly,
These are some of the main choices. For others, you might want to scan the mall next time you go. Also, check some of the websites of some stores. They have a bigger selection online. Good Luck!

Catie C.

by volleychick879 on 6/24/2011 3:46:36 PM

Hey girly,
This is totally common. A lot of people have to deal with this during their lives. Although it might not totally even out, I can tell you that it will get better as you go through puberty and will become less noticeable.

Catie C.

by volleychick879 on 6/24/2011 3:45:40 PM

Err...not trying to b mean, but I does it really matter what your bra looks like? I mean, no one's gonna see it lol....

by dawnstorm25 on 6/24/2011 3:02:36 PM

I don't really care about the way they look I actually prefer nude. I do care about how comfortable and a good fit. I have this one that is AMAZING! It is my favorite bra and if I grow out of it I will be sad Frown

by topchef88 on 6/24/2011 2:17:38 PM

really?? i always find cute bras in small sized, never in mine or higher...(34C and up)

by fedorachick189 on 6/24/2011 11:43:37 AM

loved it!!
Do head on to ***

Hey babe! We can't post website outside of GL! Thanks!

Jess W.

by cuteglamourgirl2000 on 6/24/2011 11:39:00 AM

im a 36b haha

by greekprincess98 on 6/24/2011 11:10:59 AM

I got a neon pink bra from victorias secret pink- im only a 32a too!

by mollyra on 6/24/2011 10:18:46 AM