AN HOUR AGO Snag a sneak peek of @jacquieleemusic's new EP: http://t.co/CsAj7j0goN #thevoice

2 HOURS AGO This could be us at #Homecoming, but you playin' http://t.co/HsMGXHMz8v

2 HOURS AGO Certain secrets shouldn't be kept: http://t.co/2p1FS9qegF

COMMENTS

Cute bras in small sizes?

I want to wear cute bras, like all of my friends who have big boobs, but I don’t know where to look…

MOD MOD MOD I got a pushup bra from gilly hicks. are they going harm my girls, or actually help them?? Btw my mom knows and she is fine with it Smile

Hey chica, Your new bra won't harm or help your girls, it may feel a little odd at first, but you'll get used to it.  Just remember- push up bras can be fun for special occasions or with certain tops, but you don't need to wear one all the time or you'll forget to appreciate how awesome you look without one.  xoxo

Kate G.

by Sweetpea1190 on 8/5/2013 1:44:28 AM

MOD MOD MOD if you have pubic hair does that mean that your period is coming

Hey girlie,

That could be a sign
your period is coming, or it could just mean you’re growing up! Everyone is
different as to when their periods come, but I would talk to your doc for a
better estimate of when you might get yours.

Meghan D.

by pinkcat4305 on 8/1/2013 7:59:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD my dad found out i wear a bra and now i am banned from wearing a bra how do i get them to let me wear a bra

Hey girlie,

Maybe you could make
a compromise with your parents that you could wear a training bra or one
without underwire. Why do you want to wear one? If other people are making fun
of you or it’s causing pain during sports or gym class, your parents will probably
be likely to let you wear a bra. Explain to them why you want (or need!) to
wear a bra and listen to their reasons too!

Meghan D.

by pinkcat4305 on 8/1/2013 7:55:05 PM

Thanks hannah m for the help

by Belleknoth on 7/22/2013 12:19:14 PM

MODMOD
How to ask your mom to take you to vs and buy you a vs pink bra without talking to her.

Hey girl. Kinda confused by this question - you will have to talk to your mom about this at some point, and explain that you want to get a bra. She'll probably understand. xx

Hannah M

by Belleknoth on 7/22/2013 11:52:28 AM

Modmod!
so what's my bra size my my band is 27in and my bust is 29 in I really wanna bra from vs pink.

Hey girl! So since I'm not an expert in these things, I would say go to the VS store and ask to get measured for a bra. They're PROS, and super helpful and nice. That way, you can get measured and get help finding a bra that fits, all at once. Good luck! xx

Hannah M

by Belleknoth on 7/22/2013 11:26:46 AM

lynae p i do not know what size to wear in bras any advice maidenform i wear a 32AA but in justice bras i do not know what size to wear

by pinkcat4305 on 6/17/2013 4:14:35 PM

by pinkcat4305 on 6/17/2013 4:10:08 PM

thank you Lynae p so do you have any more advice i am 8 but who cares back to the point i know i wear a 32A but my mom thinks i wear a size 32AA i know i wear a 32A

by pinkcat4305 on 6/17/2013 4:06:42 PM

i am 8 and wear a 32A is that normal please write me back

Hey pinkcat4305, yeah of course that's normal! Bra sizes don't make the woman girl. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by pinkcat4305 on 6/9/2013 11:34:19 PM

go to justice

by pinkcat4305 on 6/4/2013 7:28:33 PM

The store Justice sells smaller bras because the store is for smaller girls. They are a little expensive.

by FaithHope123 on 8/25/2012 6:05:23 PM

Help! I'm almost 12 and have big boobs for my age. I still don't know the perfect size for them. A-cups fell and look like push-ups to me, but I have c-cups that are too big! I also have B's that still are too small! I tried to measure them, but the results came out as a D-cup! What do I do?

Hey Girl--

Finding the right bra can be super daunting! The number next to the cup size is just as important as the letter! For instance, a 34A is actually around the same size as a 32B! And different companies have slightly different sizing. Try visiting victoria's secret or another undergarment boutique for a free fitting and help finding the perfect bra for you.
simone s.

by cheetah#1 on 7/31/2012 3:55:55 PM

I know how you feel kind of... My two best friends both are shopping at PINK. And I can't fit into PINK or afford it. Frown It makes me feel kind of really left out.

by WinnieGirlie on 7/30/2012 8:22:10 PM

How do I measure to see what size cup I am without having to get someone else to measure for me?

Hey girl!

If you go to a store that sells bras they should be able to measure you there, and there's no reason to feel uncomfortable! But if you really don't want to, then you need to grab a measuring tape to do it yourself. Put on a comfortable bra you already have. First, you should measure your band size (that's the number in the size, like 34, 36, etc.) To do this, wrap the measuring tape under your armpits, around your back, across the top of your chest (above your boobs.) If the number you get is an even number, that is your band size. If the number is an odd number (such as 33) you should add one inch to that (so your band size would be 34.) Now you need to measure your cup size. This is a little complicated so read carefully! Measure around the biggest part of your chest. When you have that number, subtract your previous band measurement from this cup measurement. For example, if your band measurement is 36 inches and your cup measurement is 37 inches, you would do 37-36=1.

If there is a 1 inch difference, you're an A cup.

A 2 inch difference is a B cup.

A 3 inch difference is a C cup.

A 4 inch difference is a D cup.

A 5 inch difference is a DD cup.

So, your size is your band measurement and your cup size together (like 34B, 36C, etc.) Hope this helps!

Rachael A.

by Mia Thompson on 7/9/2012 11:06:41 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
hi i want to know if i measured right i measured my bust is 32 and my band is 29 i got a 34b is that right?

Hey girlie,

No, these numbers don't really match up, at least with the way I've always learned how to measure. Usually, you subtract your band measurement from your bust measurement. Since yours = 3, you should probably be a C cup. But it varies from bra to bra, and it's hard to measure yourself - so you should go to a department store or Victoria's Secret to get professionally measured! That way, you know you're getting the right fit <3
Lauren C.

by movintoparis on 6/24/2012 1:23:10 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
hi i am 12 years old and i have small boobs and i want to know some places that i can get really cute and cheap bras..(please reply fast i need you opinion!!)

Hey girl! Hope I'm
responding in time! Target has some great ones that are cute and cheap...just
what you're looking for! This link has everything you need to know for picking
the right bra!

Catherine C.

by movintoparis on 6/22/2012 5:24:15 AM

MOD!!!MODMOD!!! I have a bra size 30 b!!! What stores have bras in my size???

Hey girl, try Hanes or Bare Necessities. Heard Target has some, too.
Carrie R.

by Tinytina498 on 6/19/2012 11:17:18 AM

Thank you so much, I really appreciate the advice.

by aladreams9 on 6/4/2012 3:25:08 PM

MOD
I have small-ish boobs and my mom bought me two padded bras. They make my chest a little bigger. I like to wear them with tees but not tanks. In the summer, that's pretty much all I wear. My breasts look really big and I don't like it. But I don't want to tell my mom that I want a new one because she'd think the ones she got for me two months ago are two big. What can I do?
BTW, I feel awkward talking to my mom about 'girl stuff.'

Hey girl,

Don't feel awkward! This puberty thing is all about figuring things out together. It's so great she bought you two bras already - that means she isn't uncomfy with the situation and is willing to help you prepare. So go to her wearing a tank top and one of the bras, and show her what you mean - that the padded bras work fine under sweaters and shirts, but tank tops are a little more "skimpy" so you feel weird with all the padding. There are cheap tee shirt bras out there that are thin and lightweight that would be perf for summertime! Just take a deep breath and be honest about how you're feeling - and if you want, throw in that you really appreciate the other bras but you were wondering if you could grab one more. Make sure you THANK mom and just be open about how you're feeling. It'll be ok!
Lauren C.

by aladreams9 on 6/3/2012 9:53:56 AM

Hey sunriseXD, check out Victorias Secret, dance stores, Justice and Limited Too. You can also search online though EBay, Etsy, and Amazon. Hope ya find one!!! Xoxo

mod mod mod
can you find me a glittery bra size 32aa ty Smile Lynae P.

by sunriseXD on 6/2/2012 4:12:20 AM

I have tiny boobs... Wait.. I don't have any! But my boobs hurt... If you have small boobs, like a AA, justice has these padded ones that are SEAMLESS!!!!

by Gabbyw123 on 5/8/2012 8:46:09 PM

MODMODMOD Ok so I am a 32A in juniors as well. But when I went to Victoria's Secret PINK the 32A cups were too large. I don't think they had a 30A or 32AA in stores. I really want one from Pink though. My measurements are 27in around the rib cage and 28in around the bust. So what is my size in Pink? 30A or 32AA

Hey girl! You can actually head to the store and have them measure you. They're pros and do it all the time. They will know which bra is the best fit for you. They can give you tips and recommendations about any of their specialty lines in the store, too! Good luck!

xoxo

Taeler

Taeler L.

by BubbleBunny on 4/29/2012 12:14:15 PM

i would love to be able to buy bras that are plain. I am 12 and have an E CUP SIZE, they are GIANT for my age and i shop at victroia secret because they fit really well, but i always get teased by other girls because of my size and also now because i have a white school unifrom and you can see throught it, and all the guys just stare, i can't even talk to my BF cus he is talking to my boobs and even my teachers stare. If i was you i wouldn't be in such a rush, because there will come a time when i guy you really love will love your pretty bras, but seriously do you really need a pretty bra at your size????

by Sk8er99 on 3/26/2012 7:12:54 PM

i think you should try shopping at target, khols, and American Eagle because most of their bras are comfy and come in fun patterns.

by head2toefashionista on 1/15/2012 5:19:34 PM

i have small boobs and i actually have 2 bras from victorias secret that are really cute! I'm an A and they have them! so they're out there you just gotta look hardSmile

by mabree143 on 10/19/2011 9:47:52 PM

MOD!!! I need help and tips on where i can get cute push up bras!?!?!? and i need help on being confedent in them!???? please and thanks

Try American Eagle, Victoria's Secret PINK, Nordstrom, and Target for some cute push-up bras. The trick to wearing a push up bra is to choose a size that looks natural -- if you go too big, people could notice the difference.
Sarah G.

by brightblueyes on 8/15/2011 1:58:07 PM

instead of trying to get into the victorias secret stuff, just try sports bras. I know, it may seem weird to a lot of people. But, without the underwire and all that stuff, they r really comfortable. and they do have cute styles in small styles. Smile

by BIGFATNINJA50 on 8/6/2011 10:48:23 PM

is their another place that carries 30AA? im small thats what i wore before i went 2 camp, bu ti grew should i get messured again?

by volley_ball2341 on 8/1/2011 8:50:18 AM

well try victoria secret but id think they would have some there but who knos

by YazmeenBaby on 7/25/2011 12:09:37 AM

mod mod mod
im a 32 B at Pink, which i guess r junior sizes, but the bras there are so expensive!!! i rlly like the fit of them tho, r there any stores simalar to Pink but are less expensive, or is there any way to get them cheaper becuz the prints are rlly cute, thanks!!!

Hey babe! You can find good bras a lot of places. There may be Pink outlets which will be less expensive. Or you can just try a department store, they will have good bras at lower prices. Ask your mom xoxo!!
Jess W.

by guitargirl7321 on 7/18/2011 1:50:38 PM

thanks!

by TaseSkittles-EatTheRainbow on 7/14/2011 6:00:08 PM

mod mod mod mod I ment like is it going to look different cuz its push up

Hey girlie, a push up bra will make them look slightly bigger and give you more cleavage because it pushes them up.
Lauren T.

by TaseSkittles-EatTheRainbow on 7/14/2011 5:55:22 PM

MODODMODMODMODMODMODMOD MOD MODMOD!!!!!
ok. So I was looking online today and saw the juniors' section sells 34a and Im a 32 a... what i wanted to now is cuz all of them are push up will it look different or are the girls in the picture just wearing bras that are wayyyyyy two small? and one more thing.. when I measure it says im a 30 but when I try on a 30 its way to tight! one of my 32 bras are almost to small now!( well like the v neck in between the cups sticks out now)
sorry thins is so long! Thanks!!

Hey girlie, go into a store like Victoria's Secret and have them measure you to make sure that you're measuring right. I'm not quite sure what you mean by it looking different, but I think it would.
Lauren T.

by TaseSkittles-EatTheRainbow on 7/14/2011 5:15:45 PM

My bra size is a 34A in PINK by Victoria's Secret, and a 32A or B in Lasenza... I got measured and those were my sizes and they fit in the changeroom, but when I get home they are so uncomfortable! Even if I wear them for a while to get used to them I still get bothered by them! I also just bought a 34A from PINK and I can barely wear it because it's so uncomfortable but I don't have any other bras. If I wear sports bras or training bras or anything else, you can still see like... the shape of my nipples through my shirt. How do I get the perfect fit and style? Also how do I ask my mom to get another bra after we just bought 2 new ones? Thanks!

Hey! it may sound weird but getting a fitting from someone at vs or a department store will help find the right fit. and ask your mom if you can go somewhere less expensive maybe, like target. good luck!

Helen S.

by horsebackrider12 on 7/13/2011 6:06:59 PM

Um i want to get bras with cute designs but i'm a 32A and everywhere that has the ones i like they are either push-up bras or have wires, which i dont like.

Hey girl, your bod is growing, but you might find some cute bras from aerie or other teen bra stores. Know your size will change though and you may find a few more options as you get older!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by hotpinkprincess on 7/12/2011 11:29:31 PM

OMG!i feel that same way but when your in middle school and the only girl with the biggest boobs its hard to fine nice coroled bras and more so if your think your boobs are to small just be happy there not to big.

by Mejia on 7/9/2011 5:04:13 PM

Hey girl, not quite. I don't think I'd take what you read in there that seriously. I don't think the magazine's really written to give girls advice about puberty and their bods in the first place.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by hollister on 7/8/2011 12:58:32 AM

I have heard about massaging the boobs but I dont think it true. Massaging is good for circulation and blood flow but I think that the only think massaging your boobs will do is lead to massaging other parts of your body. So I would think twice before massaging.

by luckykel on 7/7/2011 5:43:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD!: I went to victoria secrets yesterday, since they were having a huge sale, and started to try on different sized bras. I grabbed a 32A of one style, and a 32B of some other styles. I pulled on one of the 32A's, and it fit. Then, I tried on a 32B and it fit like a glove...perfectly! So I thought OK I'm a 32B! So, I picked out another 32B without trying it on..BIG MISTAKE! Because when I got to the register, the one that fit wasn't on sale! So I could only pay for the other one I hadn't tried on. I didn't worry about it, but when I got home, there is extra space in the front and a little in the top, but the rest of the cup fits. Should I just keep it? THANKS!

Hey babe. You need to return the bra because if it doesn't fit you won't wear it or look your best. Weirdly, even at the same store and in the same size bras can be super different. Why not get a fitting when you go back?

mary h.

by Aquarius1998 on 7/5/2011 8:37:16 AM

How do you massage boobs

by Mizpurple824 on 7/2/2011 6:14:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD!! i have 2 questions:
1)))there was a question "Is it true that massaging your boobs makes them bigger???"
and the mod said Hey babe! It is rumored that if you massage your boobs for 30 mins every day they will increase one cup size in 30 days. It has something to do with your blood circulation. xoxo
like what kind of massagings do you do??or to phrase it better what types of massaging do you do
im just curious??
question2))))Ive noticed somethings about my boobs
1..one of my 2 bra with cups i got it back in october and now i can kinda see my boobs spilling out over the side just a litte!
2..my trainig bra's still fit the same but around my rib cage its gotten kinda tight but the part my boob goes in is still the same??
3..my mom thinks they've grown but she always says that??
4..when im in the shower and i look down they look big butin the mirror there still the same size..
do you thiink my boobs have grown from the info above???
thanks alot

1) Hey! I don't really think there's any massage you can do that will make your boobs significantly bigger. 2) yes it sounds like they have grown
Helen S.

by PurpleGlitter220 on 7/1/2011 7:13:24 PM

Aerie is the single best bra place! I love the different cuts, even a demi feels like you are covered! I love the way they feel! They fit perfect! I suggest aerie because they are so comfy!

by cuddlebug143 on 7/1/2011 9:21:36 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
so i hav bin asking 4 a texting app 4 my itouch from my parents 4 the whole school year. well now its summer an my bday is in a few days, i think that they may give me permission to text but probably not. i think that they hav been waiting til my bday 2 giv it 2 me but idk. what r your thoughts? thanks if you can help!

Hey girl, it could be! I'd remind it to them/bring it up and see what they say. They may give you a hint! Remember, patience is always rewarded!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by waffles4eva! on 6/30/2011 11:13:29 PM

Mod mod mod mod!!!!!! So on Saturday I'm going to ny for like a month and a week.. But I need new bras like I only have 2 main bras that are padded i jus threw away all of mine that were too small and my other ones are all sports one because I play softball and I like wearing sports bras for sports.. Hahaha. But I reallywana get some new bras before we leave.. Because I barely ave any. Plus I have my own money... But how should I ask my mom??????? Thanks(:

Hey girlie, just ask! Tell her you've outgrown most of your bras and you need new ones. She'll definitely understand.
Lauren T.

by Tayincali on 6/30/2011 4:58:15 PM

mod.
hi whenever i buy a bra a week later its too tight, am i growing fast or am i wearing a wrong size bra i got measured as a 30b and im 13 but my bra dosnt fit very well.

Hey girl,

It could be both of those things, but the problem's most likely that the size of the bra is wrong. Make sure you go to a store where they can properly fit you, which will make sure that you get the right sized bra. Good luck! x0x0

Casey L.

by OWL-city on 6/30/2011 12:12:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD!: I have posted a million times about being confident with small boobs....however I think mine are filling out more but I cant tell! Can you give me a way to see if my chest has gotten any larger? Thanks!

Hey girl,

Try on your old bras and if your boobs are flowing out of the cup or the bras feel tighter, chances are they've grown! x0x0
Casey L.

by Aquarius1998 on 6/29/2011 12:06:32 PM

does victorias secret/victorias secret PINK really run small

by reeses150 on 6/29/2011 10:54:41 AM

MODMODMOD Is it ok for me to buy bras at victorias secret PINK? Im 12 1/2 and i wear a 34B. I think they are cute but my mom just buys plain old bras form department stores

Hey girl,

You should try to talk to your mom about this, because it could be a maturity thing or it could just be about prices.  Your mom way want to stick with less expensive bras if your boobs are still growing, or she may think that they're too sexy for your age. Either way, be sure to talk to her about it. x0x0
Casey L.

by Dancing Queen 14 on 6/28/2011 3:01:55 PM

MOD MOD
Is it me being kind of jealous or just my friend flaunting her boobs? That is the ???. One of my best friends who is my age is kind of big in the chest, she has boobs that me and other small chested girls want. She gets a lot of attention from guys and it seems like they treat her different. It bothers me, but recently she has been wearing some very very revealing tops where she is all hanging out, she knows what she is doing but I am getting kind of uncomfortable about it, could it be that I am just jealous or is that I think she gives girls my age a bad reputation for showing so much?

Hey girl,

It could be both that you're a little jealous of what she has AND that you think she's showing too much. You should just want guys to like you for who you are, and not how big your boobs are. What she's doing is very superficial, and it probably means that she's self-conscious about something else. So, just don't worry about it, and focus more on your personality!
Casey L.

by luckykel on 6/28/2011 2:59:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD (Please answer quickly)
My friend is having a party with boys and girls. I'm in charge of making the final list of who comes. And when me, her, and two other girls were planning, we were talking about the boys and who I should tell to come. And my friend wants to invite a boy none of us want to invite, including the person having the party. The friend who WANTS to invite him has a crush on him. My friends who DON'T want to invite him think he's just weird. Me? I think he is disgusting. When I was in fourth grade (I'm goin into sixth) he made 'The List'. It was the girls who had the biggest boobs. And I knew I was in it. Frown But I didn't know I was number one. It was mortifying, that IN SCHOOL (catholic school!) he would do that. And my friends thought I was lucky! They were all "You are so lucky you aren't flat!" and that was at lunch. But do you think it is wrong that I don't want to invite him for that? Or should I forget the past and move on? Or should I just avoid him?

Hey girl,

I understand why you don't want to invite him, so you should try to explain to the friend that has a crush on him that he really hurt your feelings a long time ago and you still haven't forgiven him. However, it was a long time ago, so maybe it's time for you to move on and accept the fact that your friend likes him, even though you don't. It would mean a lot to your friend, and it's only one party, so don't let it upset you too much. x0x0
Casey L.

by SuperrGirliie on 6/28/2011 1:01:48 PM

help anytime i get a new bra about a week later its to small or tight i've tried adjusting straps and fixing but it won't work.please help

by lovebug23 on 6/28/2011 10:19:12 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
I really need a new bras because i've outgrown all of mine but i'm not sure how to ask my mum if we can go bra shopping! How should I ask her so I don't embarrass myself?? Thanks!

Hey girlie,

It might feel kinda awkward at first, but this is totally normal - you're growing and having a comfy, supportive bra is really important! So just show mom that you've grown out of your current bras and ask her if you could go to the mall with her this weekend (if she has time). Be cool and calm about it - it's nothing to be embarrassed about because mom has been there too!
Lauren C.

by emilee571 on 6/27/2011 6:12:13 PM

MOD
Hi! I have really tiny ribs and big-ish boobs! Right now I'm wearing 32c but I think my boobs grew... But my ribs still have not. I live in a small town with very few options for buying bras. We have a La Senza an hour away that might have some weird sizes but I don't know. Any sugestions for finding myself a good fitting bra??

Hey babe! It all depends on what you're comfortable with and can afford. Victoria's Secret carries 32Ds, so do many department store and other places to find bras. Just search around a little, but if you live in a remote area, you may have to travel. Good luck girlie!
Jess W.

by lova1<3 on 6/27/2011 10:56:19 AM

MODMODMOD
where can i find cute bras in many styles (like everyday, racerback) for juniors size 34B that aren't push up? I don't want to wear a push up bra! but thats all i can seem to find. Also, all my friends have really small boobs, like 30aa-34a. i feel so weird being a 34B. im only ** and a half. is that normal?

Hey babe! It's totally normal to have that boobs size, you're friends are either developing slower or maybe they're just smaller. Either way, you should love your boobs Smile Go shopping with your mom, that's a very normal size so most stores will carry cute bras. xoxo
Jess W.

by Dancing Queen 14 on 6/27/2011 10:42:59 AM

mod mod mod im too big for and A bra but to small for a B what size should i wear?

Hey babe! It's better for your bra to be a bit to big than too small.  Some stores carry Nearly B sizes that would be perfect for you so you don't have to compromise. xoxo
Jess W.

by lilypod14 on 6/27/2011 10:16:17 AM

Hey!! I go to Gilly Hicks, and I got amazing bras there and I'm only a 32A!!! Smile They also have a size chart which tells you how to measure your size. You can also get your mom to help you measure. Smile

by xXJellyBellyGirlXx on 6/27/2011 1:30:27 AM

I like to go to Gilly Hicks. They have awesome bras in small sizes!!!! Smile They also have a size chart on their website that tells you how to measure your size. You can also get your mom to help. Smile Jess W.

by xXJellyBellyGirlXx on 6/27/2011 1:25:04 AM

MOD** I have a few questions. 1. I'm not sure whether I'm an A or B cup. It's so different in every store and brand and everything! 2. It's really hard for me to find a bra that's 36A (which I'm pretty sure that's what I am, but not sure since 1st question). Where can I find weird bras like that? Because most people don't have big ribs and small boobs. Oh, 3. Another thing to add to the one before, where can I find junior's (like teens, not training bras) bras that aren't push up. My mom and I both think its sl***y, and most bras that would fit me well are that kind. Thank you!!

Hey girly girl, I'd try getting professionally fitted for a bra at either Victoria's Secret, or a department store. As for finding different sizes, your best bet is to order online, as they usually have a larger selection. I'd check Target for bras... they have lots of cute Xhileration ones! Smile

xxx

Becca G.

by squigglegiggle13 on 6/26/2011 12:25:29 AM

Go to target :3

by iluvmusic♥ on 6/25/2011 8:40:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD i am 11 and wear bras, how do i bring up shopping at pink to my mom? (I usualy get them form justice and have never shopped at pink)

Just ask her, either when you two are somewhere alone (in the car, at home) or shopping together, if it would be okay if you guys looked at getting bras at Pink instead of Justice.  Tell her why you want to shop there (you want some variety, etc.), and be willing to listen to her side.  Bring it up calmly, and hopefully you guys can at least talk about it!  Smile

Marie H.

by quinn1218 on 6/25/2011 10:07:27 AM

MOD MOD MOD 1)im 11 and wear bras, is that old enough to shop a pink? @)if so how do i talk to my mom about it??

Hey chica!  It's really up to you and your mom if you're old enough.  If you aren't wearing bras yet, just tell your mom (in a one-on-one convo, natch) that you think you might be ready to wear bras, and ask her if she will help you pick some out.  If you already wear them, next time you're shopping together, ask if you can go check out Pink together.  Good luck!

Marie H.

by quinn1218 on 6/25/2011 9:46:42 AM

***MOD MOD MOD*** So, I've been getting this brown stuff in my underwear and when I wipe my butt, blood gets on it. The brown stuff looks like poop but idk if it is poop. Is my period or poop? Thx! Smile~JellybeanxD

Hey chica!  I'm not really sure... It is possible for your period to sometimes look a little brown or even clumpy.  Not to be too gross, but you kinda just have to see where it's coming from!  Also, if it's your period, it will keep up for a few days and then stop.  Hope that helps a bit!  xoxo

Marie H.

by jellybeanxD on 6/25/2011 7:16:47 AM

Mod!!!
I'm not sure if I'm redy 4 a bra. I'm in 5th grade, almost 6th. So no. 1, what are some signs I need one and no. 2, how do I "crack the egg" with mom? Plz help! Thx mods!

When you develop breasts tell you mom that you feel you need a bra.

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by sweetpea185 on 6/24/2011 9:52:58 PM

actually at my school we have to dress out for gym. yes, that means taking off ur clothes in the girls locker room with everyone in there! so people do see ur underwear! and if u have ugly underwear...all the girls make fun of u!!
yes..my school is very mean..and it seemed scary at first but its just girls in there so it doesn't matter! yeah so i gotta have cute bras!

by Alykat18 on 6/24/2011 9:31:50 PM

@ Boscov's they have pretty bras for smaller boobs. Imma 36A and i have to get them in the kid's department, irritaitng because my friends are all Cs... but they have pretty ones. i have one thats grey with colored pokadots and it has pink laceyness in the band at the center. So try that. And in the womens their you can get a small womans bras and their pretty looking. and its nt that someones gnna see it, its just lik a mood booster Smile i allways feel better wen my bras all pretty... absoulety no idea y... lol mb its just me. but yea. try macys & boscovs.. + the bras r rlly cheap, like 5$. i thnk its crazy to spend 30$ on a bra... so thts bttr

by lipglossluver2 on 6/24/2011 8:30:04 PM

It was so weird. I went to Pink to get sized, because I was spilling out of my bra, and I didn't know what size I needed. They sized me down an entire cup. It was awkward, because it was like, "I grew out of those bras in the sixth grade. Uh... yeah." As it turns out, I am still the same cup size, but have a bigger rib size (thanks to marching band). XD

-Lizz

by clarinetluvgirly on 6/24/2011 8:15:20 PM

victorias secret pink--What would I do with them. I have been wearing pink ever since my mom let me started shopping there. I love to go to their website to see what I think would look good on me. And I like patterned bras and ones with style. Maybe someday I will grow into some of their other styles but for now its pink for me.

by luckykel on 6/24/2011 7:05:17 PM

Smile (;(:❤❥❥❦✔⎨I LOVE YOU⎬₪±∗÷ℵ♪♫♬

by sgn_dancer on 6/24/2011 6:32:45 PM

Y cant they all be plain? No1 sees ur bra or underwear sooo it should all be plain

by TeamAlice33 on 6/24/2011 6:31:53 PM

I totally agree with u topchef.

by kjm109 on 6/24/2011 5:41:38 PM

i don't really like patterned bras cause they just show through white or light colored shirts and anyway-nobody's gonna see it! i just want them to be COMFY

by gymnastg on 6/24/2011 5:38:33 PM

MOD- is there another place that carries 30As? thanks.

Hey girly,
These are some of the main choices. For others, you might want to scan the mall next time you go. Also, check some of the websites of some stores. They have a bigger selection online. Good Luck!

Catie C.

by volleychick879 on 6/24/2011 3:46:36 PM

Hey girly,
This is totally common. A lot of people have to deal with this during their lives. Although it might not totally even out, I can tell you that it will get better as you go through puberty and will become less noticeable.

Catie C.

by volleychick879 on 6/24/2011 3:45:40 PM

Err...not trying to b mean, but I does it really matter what your bra looks like? I mean, no one's gonna see it lol....

by dawnstorm25 on 6/24/2011 3:02:36 PM

I don't really care about the way they look I actually prefer nude. I do care about how comfortable and a good fit. I have this one that is AMAZING! It is my favorite bra and if I grow out of it I will be sad Frown

by topchef88 on 6/24/2011 2:17:38 PM

really?? i always find cute bras in small sized, never in mine or higher...(34C and up)

by fedorachick189 on 6/24/2011 11:43:37 AM

loved it!!
Do head on to ***

Hey babe! We can't post website outside of GL! Thanks!

Jess W.

by cuteglamourgirl2000 on 6/24/2011 11:39:00 AM

im a 36b haha

by greekprincess98 on 6/24/2011 11:10:59 AM

I got a neon pink bra from victorias secret pink- im only a 32a too!

by mollyra on 6/24/2011 10:18:46 AM

omg!! i just bought 3 new bras from arie on line! i can't wait to get them in the mail! Smile

by rach<3kampkohut on 6/24/2011 10:08:51 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!
Is it true that massaging your boobs makes them bigger???

Jess W.

by sophlida on 6/24/2011 9:39:44 AM

Mod Mod Mod
What is the difference between 32A and 32AA?? or D and DD? I'm really confused Tong

Hey babe! When it comes to bra sizes when the letters are doubled it means they're off the scale. So AA means Almost A, so it's smaller than a normal A cup. Double D means it's bigger than the larger D cup. Some companies skip DD and go to E and F, but there's nothing that comes before A, so it was made AA. xoxo
Jess W.

by sockmonkeee on 6/24/2011 9:34:10 AM

Awesome Advice!
I'm super skinny and have like no boobs, so this is great.
Keep the good advise coming!

by taylornbbauer on 6/24/2011 9:09:22 AM