3 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

7 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

8 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

Deck your walls with 4 fab design ideas

Wanna give your space a totally new look? Read on, room-redo divas!

on this website how can u add someone as a friend?

Hey babe,

Unfortunately, we don't have the option to add another GL user as a "friend" at this time. But feel free to write on other users' profiles, join clubs, and get to know your fellow GL chicas in other ways! Smile
Lauren C.

by shana399 on 3/18/2012 8:44:57 AM

Hey shana399, no prob girly! Glad I could help ya! XoxoMOD!MOD!MOD!1
lol thanxs Lynae P Lynae P.

by shana399 on 3/17/2012 2:25:42 PM

Hey shana399, aww man you do have a lot going on. Just because you're moving doesn't mean you and your crush have to stop communicating. You two can always text, call, email, video chat, Facebook and tweet each other. So get his number and stay in contact with him. And there are lots of things you can do to your room. You can stick pics up on the wall, get a cute comforter and pillows, hang other things like jewelry on the wall, accessorize with little knick knacks. You could also get candles or glade plugins to keep your room smelling fresh. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
i need help i'm leaving to Kent ( i live in the uk) and at where i currently live i have a crush on a boy i think he has one back i've got new friends cause i moved 2 high school (middle school) and when i leave my mum is gunna buy me a nice electric guitar and since i'm finnaly gunna get my own room i want 2 redecorate it but i'm moving 2 my grandad from my grandma ( cause their divorced and so is my parents) and i want to paint the walls but i don't think i'll b allowed 2 so what can i do 2 make my room look awesome and musical even though its white walls
man i have tons of problems in one mod comment Lynae P.

by shana399 on 3/17/2012 2:05:05 PM

OMG i neeeeeeeedddddd that chalkboard paint like ASAP!!!!!!!! thast buttterfly is super cute!!!!!!!!

by AllTimeLowfan231 on 8/1/2011 5:08:44 PM

I am SO asking my parents to get me chalkboard paint right NOW xD

by lovetolaugh on 7/4/2011 9:42:14 PM

Hey, okay so in couple of days im going to the Wisconsin Dells with my friend. We are going up early in the morning and then spending the night. We'll defintly be going swiming alot Smile Any ideas of what to bring??

Clothes, underwear, swimsuit, shoes, toiletries, music, books/magazines, etc.

Brittany G.

Brittany G.

by luvpink11 on 7/1/2011 9:22:53 PM

i made a huge collage on my ceiling over my bed with my friends. I love it and it really brightens up my room

by ktisjewels on 6/24/2011 10:41:20 AM

1. Say your crush's name 5x. (FULL NAME!)
2. Say your full name.

* *

WISH! WISH! WISH!!!

* *

* * *

* * * *

* * * * *

Now copy and paste this to the next 5 articles you read and your wish will come true in 5 days!

by epic3:) on 6/24/2011 10:29:37 AM

I was getting tired of the way my room looked too, so what i did was cover almost a whole wall of pictures. I take lots of pictures with my camera so i had a bunch already developed, so i just started taping them to my wall in a line downwards. All you need to do this is get a bunch of pictures, any type of tape, and a blank wall. then you're all set. it looks really cool after you have all your pictures up. my wall's almost full, but i still keep adding pictures after i get them developed. my goal is to cover up all of my walls in my room with pictures. Laughing

by sophie'o!!!!<3 on 6/24/2011 12:31:25 AM

Mod
Hi Smile do u have any ideas/ tips on how to decorate my room with out damage ing the paint and have it chip?
thank ya! Smile

Hey girl, I'm a big fan of paper lanterns. Why not try hanging some of them up or adding some bulletin boards or dry erase boards and adding art on them? Then the area is more concentrated. You should be able to get adhesive strips that won't chip your paint too for them. Shop with your 'rents for them.

xoxo