AN HOUR AGO Who else is sobbing because #Facebook is down?! 😿

1 HOURS AGO 20 things you won't learn in school: http://t.co/aFaS0bT4wl

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 red-hot readers feel the love with this @AntibullyInfo bracelet: http://t.co/B3fKHk5cnR

COMMENTS

One week to a bikini bod!

Don’t fret: You can get buff before vacay starts. Here’s our results-in-no-time plan.

Hey dudette5, check out these articles for tips on getting a flatter tummy.

MODMODMODMOD!!!!!!!!!!! I really need to lose stomach weight ASAP, im like 5ft 4in and weigh 111lbs how can i lose weight other than eating healthy which i already do Lynae P.

by dudette5 on 5/26/2012 3:54:32 PM

those exercises are REALLY long. Anything else I could do for abbs?

by DRea148 on 4/15/2012 5:24:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
This is so important.Please read!!!
Exercise totally doesn't work for me to lose stomach weight.It never does!I haven't even changed a bit.I've tried everything from exercising to eating right to being healthy-even diets.Nothing works!Is there anything else I can do besides exercising and everything?

Hey girl, do you really need to lose stomach weight? That's the question. Remember, your bod is growing. Just focus on exercising and eating healthy for now. Those good habits will keep you in great shape whether or not you see their impact on the scale.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by punkypink100 on 11/7/2011 6:27:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD Will hula hooping work?? i have done dance for a long time and i realy injoy it and i weighed 74 at the beginning of school now i way 96 why did this happen i am 11 and in 6th grade plzz help

Hey girl. Has you height changed? Check with your doc to see if your weight and height are good for you. Hula hooping is a great way to stay active, but try switching it up every so often.

mary h.

by kjsdancer on 8/4/2011 11:59:51 AM

I really wanna lose wait ASAP but i find it hard to work out so do you have any advice for how i can get slim in a different way??

Hey babe! Exercising is a key part in losing weight. The other part is maintaining a healthy and balanced diet. You need both parts in order to be successful. Good luck!
Jess W.

by qwerty66 on 7/15/2011 2:40:50 AM

I love running up the stairs but we just got them carpeted and Im not very cordinated hahaha

by luvdance13 on 7/13/2011 10:24:34 AM

If you want to lose weight, I found that making meals for the family can help to burn calories AND to make sure that you are eating right. My parents commonly cook meals that are made using processed, high in preservatives and salts and such. When I cook, I make sure to cook things that are fresh, light,filling and healthy. This has benefitted averyone in my family, not just myself. So if you are looking to lose weight, go grocery shopping with your parents and get cookin! Smile

by Katkal on 7/8/2011 5:50:21 PM

Im twelve years old, 5, 3" and about 125 1lbs. My thighs are muscly aswell as my arms. The only things that is a problem area for me is my tummy. Im not that incredibly large, but then again i dont have a flat belly. When I see everyone asking for advice begging for " bikini boddies" and a " flat stomache" it breaks my heart. Especially when everyone is so young. Theres no need to worry your still changing so let your body grow! My advice is to take a Zumba class at your local YMCA. Thats what im currently doing, its super fun you get to shake your thighs and move those hips. The best part is an hourly class will burn about 700-800 calories.
Remember: Beauty is a verb not an adjective, you can not look beautiful you have to BE beautiful. Having the ability to act beautiful and erase the thought of looking beautiful is the biggest accomplishment in life

by Eve1999 on 7/7/2011 8:31:46 PM

So many of you gorgeous girls are concerned with the way your friends look but I bet if you take a serious look at yourself, you'll find that your friends are just as envious of your extra junk in the trunk or bigger breasts! That said, many of you want to 'spot tone', or lose weight in a particular spot of your body, like tummy fat. The best way to get rid of specific fat is to burn overall fat. Crunches will give you more ab strength, but won't get rid of the fat on top of your muscles!
I suggest cutting out sugar and processed foods (m&m's, ice cream, wheat thins, mcdonald's, etc.) and stick to natural and whole foods (fruits, whole grains, veggies and lean protein like fish, chicken, etc.). Then, add in some cardio to your program, like swimming, biking or running. Do some pushups, pullups, stairs and squat jumps.
In order to see changes to your body, you've gotta take your body out of it's comfort zone!
Good luck, girls!
Jen Casey L.

by skoogfit on 7/7/2011 12:55:56 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD Ok, So is it true that if you drink ALOT of Water, that you'll loose weight ?? And I really want to loose weight before I get back to school on August 25. Any ideas?

Hey babe. You should drink water to stay hydrated, but drinking too much can strip away nutrients! You will see a drop in weight if you start drinking more water, but only for a short time because its water weight.

mary h.