15 HOURS AGO Sneak peek of our next issue since we're hanging with @BeaMiller 2nite! Say hi to our Oct/Nov cover star 😻✌🏾#GLbeaepic.twitter.com/1LOyEfr6cKcK

16 HOURS AGO #Exclusive: We talked w/ @KelseaBallerini about music, locker decs & the best BTS advice: http://t.co/TPi8LzeB2Z pic.twitter.com/pJm8WeQkUi

22 HOURS AGO RT @barbizonmodels: Calling all #barbizonmodeling grads! @girlslifemag and #barbizon are searching for #rolemodel alumni… https://t.co/LBqULDj5fy

COMMENTS

Pottermore: Mystery unveiled?

Potterheads across the ‘Net have been whispering about J.K. Rowling’s latest secret: a website called Pottermore…

Deffinatly gonna tell my friends bout this theyre big time potterheads! but me eh not so much lol

by thepinkyyyyyyyyy on 12/28/2011 3:39:47 PM

Sweet!! Can't wait Smile

by orangebjs on 7/27/2011 6:36:18 PM

OMFG I can't wait for it! Oh wait, I think I'm commenting too late, huh?

by puddincup12 on 7/26/2011 11:09:14 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
I want to win the shorts today but I don't know my size. I looked on the website and they don't have a sizing chart. What do I do?
Please help!

Hey babe! Check your other shorts and jeans to see the sizes in those, that will tell you what you are. xoxo
Jess W.

by Lexilooloolex on 7/14/2011 10:45:56 AM

MOD! Thanks BUNCHES! I'll DEF do that!

Cool! Smile Anytime, best of luck with it. Have a great time!
Lauren C.

by Cra-Z-Brunette on 7/12/2011 1:24:57 AM

MOD! Harry Potter Part 2 is sneaking up fast. I'm going to see it with my BFF. We have been planning our outfits, but I don't have anything Potter? Do you know of any places where I could find some glasses, T-shirts, etc.? Anything that could help? Maybe even some places where I could firnd iron-ons? Anything do-it-yourself helps, too! I want to stand out, but not look to weird. Just some unique peices of clothing. Any suggestions on how to seem like the HUUUGE HP fan I am? It needs to be comfy 'cuz I'll be sitting through part 1 AND 2. Please help! Thanks!

Hey girl,

Try a party store like Party City or your local smaller store. They'll probably have Potter glasses, magic wands, and maybe even robes Smile As for your t-shirt, why not get creative and make one yourself? Craft stores like AC Moore and Michaels have puff paint, t-shirts of all sizes and colors, glitter, even iron-on letters. I make my own shirts for the midnight premieres with my friends... it's actually a lotta fun Smile
Lauren C.

by Cra-Z-Brunette on 7/12/2011 12:56:13 AM

OMG! I can't wait!

by Cra-Z-Brunette on 7/12/2011 12:49:11 AM

i cant wait!!

by briblue3 on 7/11/2011 10:15:22 AM

mod mod mod mod
hey i am seeing the midnight showing of hp 7 part 2 and so
i really want to dress up like ginny weasley. so i was wondering how i can look like her, clothes and makeup
thnx
xoxo sail

Hey girl,

You could wear a collared shirt with a tie and v-neck sweater over it (a light one!), along with a skirt and dark tights. For makeup, something light (like just blush and a little eye makeup) would be perfect. Lastly, stick a thin headband in your hair, and you're good to go! x0x0
Casey L.

by sailaway11 on 7/7/2011 4:37:55 PM

I LOVE HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHH!!!

by mimiluv47 on 7/2/2011 9:29:43 AM