11 HOURS AGO Which season matches your personality? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/h9pMpB9Sq8

14 HOURS AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

15 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

COMMENTS

Stop the gossip

I feel like all my friends and I do at school is gossip, and I’m sick of it. How can I stop once we head back this fall?

Mod Mod I really want to go to the midnight showing of Harry Potter, but I'm kind of scared. I know that sounds stupid, but the movie theatre I have to go to is in a very bad town! Like so bad my dad doesn't like it when we go there with out him, but he can't come this time. I would go with just my mom. My mom said that no one would mess with us because there will be a lot of people. But I'm still scared something will happen to us! What should I do? I have been waiting to go forever!! Thank you!! Smile

Hey girl, You've really just got to do what feels right to you.  If your mom said she thinks it's safe, then it sounds like it would be okay to go.  You could also make a deal with her, like that she will meet you at the theater right when it's over.  That being said, if you really feel scared, don't feel obligated to go.  You have to do what's right for you.  xoxo

Marie H.

by Georgie 4 on 6/25/2011 8:10:21 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD i have 2 problems:
1.)all my life i felt left out of EVERYTHING. even with my 2 bffs! i felt that they had more in common with them than they did with meCry and now its happening with my sister and cousin. theyre SO close and im so not. they tell eachother everything, just not to me...how can i get my cousin to open up and tell me what happens in her life? and how can i get her to talk to me more? shes always talking to my sisterCry
2.) how can i get closer with my sister? she tells me everything, and i tell her everything, but every time i ask her a simple question she has that "get outta my face" attitude. all i want is to be closer with her. please help!!!!:'''''( i cant stand this much longer

Talk to her about how you feel about feeling left out and her attitude towards you. Explain to her that you wish you guys were closer and ask how she feels about resolving said problems.

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by karategirl78 on 6/24/2011 9:24:02 PM

Okay, So today I just got back from church camp, It was awesome except for a few things. My "Best Friend" (I'll call her Sally) Said I was saying mean things about her, which I wasn't, and She got her whole cabin to hate me except for one girl. (I'll call her Amy) Last year I went to the same camp, And Sally left me out both years the first year we were in the same room. So Amy was the only one that would hang out with me pretty much except for rare occasions when Sally wasn't with the other girl(pretty much only one) That she hung out with. So this year my other friend came and shes my best friend to, So I was telling her how I sort of felt left out by Sally and how she was sort of like using me when she has no one else around. (Sorry this is so long, I might need to add another comment to finish it) And So then Me and my roomates didn't want anyone to come in because we were doing private stuff. Okay now I'm going to post another comment lol Helen S.

by sarahismspettyfer on 6/24/2011 4:03:14 PM

i think words hurt way more! my friends gossip allll the time , and they all talk bad about eachother behind there backs.. :/

by Maddyrox92 on 6/24/2011 3:10:19 PM

Soo...two of my best friends are fighting with each other. Let's call them Friend 1 and Friend 2. Friend 1 yells at me whenever I talk about myself.(And, about my boyfriend). Friend 2 is calm. I said I'm not choosing sides but it's getting to the point where things are starting to get bad. Friend 1 also swears to the Friend 2. I almost started crying. I don't want to loose any friends. Please HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey girl! It's always tough when friends are having issues. The best way to solve this would be to talk to Friend 1. If she keeps freaking out like this and making things uncomfortable maybe there are some underlying issues. Just ask her if everything is ok and ask her why she keeps acting the way she does, and tell her that you don't like it when she swears. Hope this helps xoxo
Jess W.

by jellybeanxD on 6/24/2011 7:26:26 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!
ok sorry that would b a great answer but his phone is like completely broke so i can't call himFrown i guess i have to wait and talk to him when school startsFrown

Hey girl, could you call his home phone or email him? Or even just reach out to one of his friends who can talk to him? Use your resources and get creative!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Alykat18 on 6/23/2011 10:06:11 PM

*sigh* i miss school.

by Alykat18 on 6/23/2011 9:52:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
ok so now that school is out i can't see my crush anymore. i would text him but his phone is broke. like we use to text ALL the timeFrown so now i miss him soo much and i have noo way to talk to him. what do i do??? he is always on my mind!!Frown please helpFrown

Hey girl, why not try calling him and inviting him to hang out sometime? Develop your friendship and see what happens from there!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Alykat18 on 6/23/2011 9:51:31 PM

gossip can be kinda fun...but i relized its pretty bad. Frown

by I<3gurrls! on 6/23/2011 9:46:44 PM

Because of gossip, for a couple of weeks a few years ago, my sister's classmates thought she had (as the Bible puts it) "known" her sixth grade teacher. EWW!!

by Sailor*Jupiter12 on 6/23/2011 9:16:34 PM