AN HOUR AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq

2 HOURS AGO Because who doesn't want the recipe for the world's greatest carrot cake? http://t.co/7zWmJLIVHv

3 HOURS AGO 3 gotta-grab styles for spring: http://t.co/PTSdXbYKEd

COMMENTS

Flirty moves from our fave TV shows

We all know a lot of TV we love is kinda unrealistic. Seriously, how many gals do you know are descended from an ancient feline...

put your hand over your mouth
make a wish
post this on 10 other polls
look at your hand

by Marceline1 on 9/10/2011 6:37:18 PM

heysoulsister225, PLL is the best show ever and toby and spencer are good, but nothing will beat Hannah walking in on Caleb when he was showering. That guy is just gorgeous and the way Hannah looked down at his backside and then his front side when he was dripping wet in there was just the funniest thing ever.

by luckykel on 8/22/2011 11:19:23 PM

flirting tip from a TV show- Secret Life of an American Teenager: try looking elsewhere if someone is busy- hey Ben was going for Grace, but then Jack came into the picture and he turned around to find the "love of his life" (Amy)

by volleyballgirl7799 on 7/8/2011 6:20:05 PM

Haha...Glee = Best show ever!!!!!!!!!!!

by 5lola123 on 6/29/2011 5:33:27 PM

PLL= THE BEST SHOW EVER!! anyone else love toby and spencer!! SPoby Smile love them both....anyone wanna start a PLL club...comment on my profile if so

by heysoulsister225 on 6/28/2011 4:58:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD. (please answer quickly!!! I'm kinda stressing about this party. We have a list of all the boys and girls tbe invited, but I have a problem with one of the boys. And so does everyone else who was planning it. The girl who wants to invite him used to go out, but now they are over and she has feelings for him. And she isn't even planning the party! And my problem with him? He made a list of all the girls who have the most boobs. I was on it. It read "1. Tricia *****", And you can tell some of the boys look down when they are talking to me. It has been about a year or so but I still remember that tIme. I just don't want to have any weirdness going on there because if I do, then my crush will see and I know he likes me as a friend and so does everyone else invited. But then they will tell my crush to join in, but I don't know if he will. But someone will start saying something. But, my actual question, is it wrong for me to not want to invite him because of what happened?

Hey babe. I don't think that you are wrong to feel this way. If he is coming just ignore him and if he is talking to you and staring gently remind him where your eyes are. As for your crush, don't let a jerk wreck your fun!

mary h.

by SuperrGirliie on 6/28/2011 7:44:44 AM

TEEN WOLF-because nothing is better than shirtless guys
PLL-because the show is just amazing and Caleb is hot!
GLEE-because the show is just so crazy, they have the funniest things go on.

by luckykel on 6/27/2011 10:56:47 PM

Hey how's it going? I went to sephora one time to get my makeup done and the lady put a cleanser, toner, and moisturizer on my face. I can't remember what order.. Can you tell me? Thanks!

Hey girlie,

The order you just told me is the order I use them! Cleanser first, then toner, then moisturizer Smile
Lauren C.

by loveforever21 on 6/27/2011 10:43:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!! So i have known my best guy friend for ten years and he lives next door to me. we are so close that we refer to each other as brother and sister. recently, actually a couple months ago, i began to have MAJOR feelings for him, i mean MAJOR! i am really confused because i dont want to ruin our amazing friendship, but i like him a lot. i also have a bf and dont know how i can like them both a lot at the same time. my love life is messed up!

Hey girlie,

It's totally normal to have feelings for more than one guy - don't feel like you're a bad person or anything! But if you have a BF, remember that you've decided you'll be with him and only him right now. If you wanna move forward with someone else, ya gotta break up first! As for your BGF, read this article about crushing on a best guy friend. I think it'll really help ya think about the situation <3

Lauren C.

by xcbabe814 on 6/27/2011 5:19:50 PM

one movie classic i always want to happen to me is when the guy and girl bump into each other and drop all their stuff. then after scrambling to pick everything up, their eyes meet and its a happy ending <3 *sigh* back to reality...

by chasegirl13 on 6/27/2011 12:02:48 PM