Bridget M.

is modding

4 HOURS AGO 6 heart-pumpin' holiday jams to jam out to: http://t.co/ZcwVtiUtBF

7 HOURS AGO Tired of people thinking you're the dumb girl? http://t.co/H9Pby1wY88

8 HOURS AGO Gorgeous winter skin in just 4 easy steps: http://t.co/ZkWi31pHvW

COMMENTS

Flirty moves from our fave TV shows

We all know a lot of TV we love is kinda unrealistic. Seriously, how many gals do you know are descended from an ancient feline...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD i just bought a seasnon pass to a local theme park. The only thing is that I'm im pretty scared of roller coasters. Like i'll do little ones, without hills because I really hate that feeling you get in your stomach. I've gotten bravers, as in considering trying some scarier rides, but I'm still scared. Please help me get over this fear. I'll do anything to be normal.

Hey babe! It's totally normal not to like roller coasters! You don't have to be an adrenal junkie to be normal! Don't push yourself into doing something you don't want to do, and that goes for more than just coasters. If you do want to try more rides, just remember that it's perfectly safe. They wouldn't let you ride it if it wasn't safe. But if you really don't like the rides, then don't go on them. It's fine to test your boundaries, it's how you learn your limits. Good luck girlie! xoxo
Jess W.

by Tokyogirl98 on 6/27/2011 11:51:40 AM

mod mod mod mod mod mod
ok so this is probably gonna be confusing. alright so theres this guy that i like. he likes me back, but we aren't dating. it's complicated :/ anyway next time we hang out, i want to kiss him. problem is i've never kissed before. he has. but i know he won't start the kiss, that's not his personality. if he was like that, we would've already kissed. (we went to the movies yesterday)i'm just nervous. tips? suggestions? thanks so much! sorry is this was confusing, i'm just feeling kind of lame right now. feels like i'm the only one who hasn't had their first kiss

Hey babe! Trust me, you are definitely not the only girl never to be kissed. It may feel that way, but it's not, I promise. Check out this link for more help on your first kiss: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/01/11/kissing-guide.aspx
Jess W.

by declaration on 6/27/2011 9:53:24 AM

i will ABSOLUTLEY NOT SING OUT MY FEELINGS!!!

by greekprincess98 on 6/26/2011 10:53:47 PM

OMG the karaoke idea works! I always sing karaoke at parties and stuff and look at him alot while I sing it and he always smiles and screams "I LOVE YOU!" and at the talent show, I sang a song where one of the lyrics was "thinkin' of you" and then I pointed at him and winked and he blushed hahaha!

by dance_on_dreams on 6/26/2011 9:17:49 PM

@girliesgurl333- I would! Not kidding!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 6/26/2011 9:12:38 PM

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Does a weird boy like, follow you around, or stalk you. Well then this is the club for you!
COME JOIN "Crazy Boy" CLUB NOW Laughing

Peace Xx

by haneen.pop.princess on 6/26/2011 3:58:15 PM

Hey girls! Are u looking 4 advice? Then become a Sweet Pea! I can answer all ur q's if u just become a fan of my advice queen page: sweetpea185. I will reply in one day or less! Thx! Smile

by sweetpea185 on 6/26/2011 2:55:20 PM

BLAINE!!! <3 Haha

by beccac987 on 6/26/2011 2:39:43 PM

theatreluver26 ikr! but seriosly? who would go up to someone and start belting out love-song lyrics?

by girlegurl333 on 6/26/2011 1:10:07 PM