Bridget M.

is modding

22 MINUTES AGO The latest on @EmWatson's #HeForShe campaign: http://t.co/GWBdNMokHz

AN HOUR AGO Austin and Ally fans, ya need to read this: http://t.co/S2FA9WzZw0

2 HOURS AGO 3 treadmill workouts that won't bore you to death: http://t.co/5vH9xIPHIC

COMMENTS

Scientist-in-training Sydney Clark shows the boys how it's done

Think science is only for nerdy dudes? Think again!

Thats awesome!! Right now I have my sights set on winning the science fair at my school and making it to Regionals. My project is The Effect of UV Radiation Duration on Yeast's DNA Mutations. ITs sooooo complicated but I'm working on it ;)

by fastbutterflyer on 7/7/2011 6:13:19 PM

GIRL POWER!!!!
Oh, and there's a saying about that (that's slightly irrelevant): "Anything a boy can do, a girl can do in heels."
Except for me.

by Freakout911 on 6/24/2011 7:13:21 PM

YESSSSSS HOME-SCHOOLED PEOPLE ROCK!!!! ;)

by *Sigh* on 6/24/2011 11:36:58 AM

thats cool! ive gotten into science as well! last summer i participated in an engineering program that was just for girls! the point was to say that "yes, we as girls and women can be just as good, if not better, than the boys!" Tong
it was fun & im doing something like it at the beginning of august, but this one is for boys and girls

by briblue3 on 6/24/2011 11:10:23 AM

That is way awesome!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 6/24/2011 9:40:12 AM

Cool! Laughing

I wish I was that good in science. I can never really think of anything good when science fair comes around.

by NJessicaN on 6/24/2011 8:21:30 AM

Your parents have a huge list of chores for you to do when you get home. And on top of that, you had the WORST day at school! You...

Go behind the scenes with Bella and the Bulldogs...

In Nickelodeon's newest series, Bella and the Bulldogs, Brec Bassinger shines as Bella—a bubbly cheerleader who joins the guys' football team! CLICK HERE for a sneak peek at this hilarious show premiering January 17.