AN HOUR AGO Try this GLgirl's all-natch beauty look: http://t.co/CSBmtk5DVx

13 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

16 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

COMMENTS

Scientist-in-training Sydney Clark shows the boys how it's done

Think science is only for nerdy dudes? Think again!

Thats awesome!! Right now I have my sights set on winning the science fair at my school and making it to Regionals. My project is The Effect of UV Radiation Duration on Yeast's DNA Mutations. ITs sooooo complicated but I'm working on it ;)

by fastbutterflyer on 7/7/2011 6:13:19 PM

GIRL POWER!!!!
Oh, and there's a saying about that (that's slightly irrelevant): "Anything a boy can do, a girl can do in heels."
Except for me.

by Freakout911 on 6/24/2011 7:13:21 PM

YESSSSSS HOME-SCHOOLED PEOPLE ROCK!!!! ;)

by *Sigh* on 6/24/2011 11:36:58 AM

thats cool! ive gotten into science as well! last summer i participated in an engineering program that was just for girls! the point was to say that "yes, we as girls and women can be just as good, if not better, than the boys!" Tong
it was fun & im doing something like it at the beginning of august, but this one is for boys and girls

by briblue3 on 6/24/2011 11:10:23 AM

That is way awesome!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 6/24/2011 9:40:12 AM

Cool! Laughing

I wish I was that good in science. I can never really think of anything good when science fair comes around.

by NJessicaN on 6/24/2011 8:21:30 AM