AN HOUR AGO Learn these beginner poses and become the next pro at yoga! http://t.co/FRwmboprw5

2 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes

3 HOURS AGO Learn our tricks on how to talk to the new cute boy in school! #GLLovesBoys http://t.co/NdSgKaUXFl

COMMENTS

Scientist-in-training Sydney Clark shows the boys how it's done

Think science is only for nerdy dudes? Think again!

Thats awesome!! Right now I have my sights set on winning the science fair at my school and making it to Regionals. My project is The Effect of UV Radiation Duration on Yeast's DNA Mutations. ITs sooooo complicated but I'm working on it ;)

by fastbutterflyer on 7/7/2011 6:13:19 PM

GIRL POWER!!!!
Oh, and there's a saying about that (that's slightly irrelevant): "Anything a boy can do, a girl can do in heels."
Except for me.

by Freakout911 on 6/24/2011 7:13:21 PM

YESSSSSS HOME-SCHOOLED PEOPLE ROCK!!!! ;)

by *Sigh* on 6/24/2011 11:36:58 AM

thats cool! ive gotten into science as well! last summer i participated in an engineering program that was just for girls! the point was to say that "yes, we as girls and women can be just as good, if not better, than the boys!" Tong
it was fun & im doing something like it at the beginning of august, but this one is for boys and girls

by briblue3 on 6/24/2011 11:10:23 AM

That is way awesome!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 6/24/2011 9:40:12 AM

Cool! Laughing

I wish I was that good in science. I can never really think of anything good when science fair comes around.

by NJessicaN on 6/24/2011 8:21:30 AM