1 HOURS AGO November's almost over... How's your #NaNoWriMo novel coming?

3 HOURS AGO What lip color should you *really* be wearing?

4 HOURS AGO Uh-oh, are you using the wrong type of brush? Find out here:

5 things to pack for your vacay workout

Can’t survive vacay without your regular sweat sesh? We’ve searched around for way-packable gear that won’t take up precious cargo space.

MOD!! i just scored some really nice running shoes because they were left at a camp im working at. I really like them, and they were super comfy when I ran in them, but the problem is they're a size 8 when im a 6. I tied them really tight, and my foot didnt even move around, but is that not good for my feet? they're already way more supportive then my other shoes (i normally run in converse)

Hey chica!  I'm not really sure, so it might be best to ask an adult or a doctor.  Ideally, you want to wear shoes that fit your fit exactly, because it can be easy to get hurt, especially when running, with the wrong footwear.  Talk to a parent about your sitch - maybe you can do some extra chores to earn money for a brand-new pair in your size.  xoxo

Marie H.

by sportsstar* on 7/22/2011 9:04:09 PM

THX for the advive. It really did help. I think i can think of a couple other people who have a bunch more smarts on those things. Smile I might just try to prove to my dad that i can handle 10lb dumbbells by doing more reps with the 5lb dumbbells.

by Hale Luver on 7/2/2011 11:47:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!! My dad says that i shouldn't use anything bigger than 5lb max dumbbell. We just bought some at Dick's today. (5lb dumbbell) But my gym teacher has a weights program in the school year and my usual is a 10lb average dumbbell. My body is like a 14yr. to 15 yr. Who should i trust?

Hey girly girl! I'd do whichever feels most comfortable for you. Maybe try talking to your gym teacher and asking them for their opinion.

Becca G.

by Hale Luver on 7/2/2011 11:31:13 PM

Anyone else think the soles of those Climacool sneakers look like intestines?
@nerdisthewurd26: Sigg bottles are expensive, but they're well-crafted, don't stink after awhile like plastic bottles, and they're extremely durable. I saved up for one and I use it so much. They make great presents, too!

by TheGothicGal on 6/27/2011 8:30:48 AM

This stuff is cute, but really expensive! I mean $22 for a water bottle is insane!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 6/26/2011 9:08:06 PM

@athena1006 There is such a thing as "big boned" but it just means that your shoulders would be wider or your hips larger it probably wouldn't make you look fatter though. Generally if someone is big boned they're also taller and more muscular than others. And then there's always metabolism, so even if you exercise and eat right your body may not process food the same and store more fat. It just depends on the person and ethnic background.

by osbuckigurl on 6/26/2011 4:45:35 PM

bikini cove-up. Sweet!

by sjlamonbz on 6/26/2011 12:43:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD I just learned that i am half mexican how can me and my brother learn spanish easy

Hey girly! Can you take Spanish classes at school? If not, check around your community for classes Smile

Becca G.

by ☮Dreamlover on 6/25/2011 10:53:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD! How do you measure your boobs correctly? Thanks: )!

Hey girly! I'd go to a professional for this. Maybe, Victoria's Secret, or a department store in your area.

Becca G.

by iluvmusic♥ on 6/25/2011 8:37:08 PM

mod mod mod mod how do i know if i am big boned or not? and would drinking lots of milk, well could that cause you to be big boned?(my family of 4 gets about 9 gallons of milk a week!!!) thank you sooo much!!!Laughing

Hey girly! Big boned is just an expression. You're not honestly big-boned.

Becca G.

by athena1006 on 6/25/2011 7:22:58 PM

Always hungry even after a snack? Something high in protein can help fill you up. Try celery with peanut butter topped with almonds or raisins.

Weather can give you headaches.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!