Bridget M.

is modding

2 MINUTES AGO 6 new Christmas music videos we can't stop watching: http://t.co/N2g6v5Tq9l

AN HOUR AGO Deck your nails! Christmas mani inspo: http://t.co/1YDVUPbPoR

2 HOURS AGO How to deal with a super-strict dad: http://t.co/CuQ1uUykKt

COMMENTS

14 ways to beat the heat

Searching for something cool to do? Look no further!

@BlueMist Most people don't have access to a horse. :3 You joking?

by LittleUsagiTewi on 6/27/2013 2:20:07 PM

How about giving a horse a bath? LOL I'm going to give my gelding his first bath and since he is scared of the fly spray bottle this will be fun....Not!

by BlueMist on 6/21/2013 1:49:14 PM

Hey, gals! Do you need urgent advice? Do you not know about a particular subject? Then come to my profile! I can answer all of your questions! I specialize in:
Feelings
Singing
Sleepovers
Stranger Danger
Summer
Technology
And Much More!
Just ask me on my profile, and if you need the answer in the next 10-15 minutes (please specify), then put *****JESSICA***** at the top, and I'll answer it as soon as I can on your profile. I can answer every question in less than 5 hours, guaranteed. No question is dumb! Come visit my profile today! You won't be disappointed! Smile
♥Jessica♥ Brittany G.

by Jgard224 on 7/1/2011 8:55:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hi um I live in a rural area so I can't go many places. I'm always stuck at home because my parents have to work all day. They work in a different county from where we live so all my friends go to one pool but my parents won't let me go because its far away from their work so they can't check in on me. They would let me go to the pool by where they work but I don't know anyone there so I don't really want to go there. What are some fun things to do at home? I'm always on the computer but I really want to be outside..any suggestions?? Thanks Smile

Hey! check this out: http://www.girlslife.com/category/weekend-fun.aspx

Helen S.

by pinkguitar98 on 6/29/2011 7:50:19 PM

Or you could put powerful sprinkler under a trampoline and you wil be cold and slipping and sliding

by cet on 6/29/2011 7:06:54 PM

another fun activity is to hook up a sprinkler under a swing and... you get the picture.

by thevegienator! on 6/28/2011 12:20:13 AM

MOD MOD MOD Hey, my best friend has started to hang out with this other girl a lot and doesn't really talk to me anymore. I like the other girl, we're friends, but not so close. They just have more in common I think :-/ and I don't mind that they hang out or anything, but whenever my bff is around her they constantly make fun of me. I've told her that I don't like it but she just says she's joking and she only does it because I'm easy to make fun of. I want my friend back! what should I do? Thanks.

Hey girly,
You need to tell your friend calmly to stop making fun of you and remind her that even though she thinks it's funny, it hurts your feelings and it doesn't make you want to be around her. If your friend doesn't take the cue to stop, then you might want to take some time apart from your friend and think about whether you want to be in a friendship where your friend isn't respecting your feelings. Good Luck!

Catie C.

by mememe6 on 6/27/2011 1:48:19 PM

ModModMod
HeySmileWhat is a perf makeup routine for everyday? I have fair skin, blue eyes,freckles on my face, and dirty blonde hair... I am not allowed to wear eyeliner thoTong And I also love bronzer cuz it makes me more "tan" haha;)
Thank you soo much!

Hey babe! It took me a while to find the perfect makeup routine that fits in my busy schedule. I have fair skin and brown hair, so warmer colors are better for my complexion. I start with a powder foundation with SPF 15, then a light pink blush (but since you have lighter hair I would try a little bit darker pink and if your skin is tan try a pink that has more red tones). Then I move on to eyeshadow primer so my eyes look amazing all day long Smile then I put on eye liner (you'll skip this step) then I apply eyeshadow. I usually put a lighter brown shadow with a gold tint on my lid, then a darker brown on my crease then I use a lighter gold-white powder under my brows to highlight it. Then I put on volumizing mascara and I done! Easy! xoxo
Jess W.

by shorty33 on 6/27/2011 7:05:06 AM

DID IT REALLY SAY GO TO THE LIBRARY?? HOW ABOUT THE POOL OR THE BEACH

by greekprincess98 on 6/26/2011 10:56:37 PM

Bowling sounds like a good idea to me! Even though I stink, lol.

by nerdisthewurd26 on 6/26/2011 9:14:13 PM