AN HOUR AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

2 HOURS AGO You've never had a crush...should you be worried: http://t.co/HCuRItau98

3 HOURS AGO Caramel pudding is loveee! Try our recipe: http://t.co/7b2CtmPfkM

COMMENTS

5 so-easy 4th of July treats

Please any crowd of patriotic partygoers with a pile of Independence Day goodies…

I <3 cupcakes!

by pinkmint16 on 7/11/2011 2:21:33 PM

Mod mod mod! I'm sick and there's barely any food that I can eat and not be able to puke. I get really hungry. Can you please give me a recipe for some awesome tasting food that I can keep down. And can you give it to me quickly. Thanks.

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by 1willynilly1 on 7/5/2011 5:12:45 PM

Mmm... all of those sound so good!

~DO YOU WANT MORE RECIPES? Do you ask the Moderators questions? Type "MOD" on almost every GL comment you post? Do you want advice on anything, including health, beauty, fashion, school, boys and money? Then come to my club called Beauty, Fashion and Health Advice! I will give out advice (and you can, too!). Spots for VP, Secretary, etc. open.~
~~You can search for this club, or come to my profile and just click on it!~~

by Freakout911 on 7/4/2011 7:01:07 AM

already tried the cupcakes DELISHIOUS!!

by CokaCola on 7/3/2011 7:22:51 PM

Yum! I want to make the cake or cupcakes. Tong

by Catlover4723 on 7/3/2011 1:02:27 PM

mod mod mod i got my period last friday and now its over with. i never told my mom. should i just tell her next time, acting like its my 1st period, or tell her now? (btw it may be hard to tell her now cuz im really annoyed with her and im pretty sure shes gonna be out doing errands for awhile)

Hey babe. Tell your mom that you already got it when you two are on better ground.

mary h.

by oceanlover69 on 6/29/2011 9:45:45 AM

Mod Mod Mod So im really angry right now, so excuse the misspelling and stuff, but i am sooo angry, ive been talking with the guy i really like again (we stopped talking for a few months) and things were going really well and we even flirted a little, but i justr saw a fb convo with the girl I HATE on his wall, like i seriously cant stand her, i think he knows that and he was hardcore flirting with her, like ridiculously, asking for her number and everything. He doesnt even have my number! this girl is skinnier than mebut only by a little but i think im prettier, and smarter, and i have so much more in common with him. please tell me what is going on,Is he just being a jerk? does he just like her more than me? Do you know of any legal ways to get rid of this girl?

Woah, girl. Slow down! I think that you should drop this dude! Comparing yourself to this other girl will do no good. I can't say if he was chatting her up to make you jealous or not. 'Getting rid' of her isn't the solution. Just keep talking to him, but if he is rude give him the boot.

mary h.

by LissieLou on 6/29/2011 2:42:41 AM

MODMODMOD How do I raise awareness (and moolah) for the SMF(Somaly Mam FOundation)? I also would like people to read my blog about the SMF, called somalysfaith.blogspot.com. How do I get people to know!?

Hey girl. Human trafficking is a big issue and it deserves recognition! When you are back at school try to start a group and host a benefit. Show a film and such. In HS I was in a group for Darfur awareness and we made a lot off of bake sales and benefits!

mary h.

by theatricaldarling on 6/29/2011 1:18:35 AM

MOD~
I'm freaking out. I have a musical audition tomorrow and I LOST MY VOICE. Any tips on getting it back, like, tonight!? Help!!

Gargle with warm salt water

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by iluvlax99 on 6/28/2011 7:55:36 PM

I LOVE the 4th of July!! COMMENT ON MY PROFILE IF YOU HAVE ANY SPPECIAL 4TH OF JULY TRADITIONS! <3
*****************************************************