1 HOURS AGO It's almost #Hanukkah! Impress the fam with these so-festive treats:

2 HOURS AGO Hey, sweet thing! What cake matches your personality? πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚ Take t#quizuiz

3 HOURS AGO We're *freaking out* about this fab new product:

Click Here

Love My Look: Lili's perfect polka dotted dress

Polka dots have a way of brightening up any ho-hum day!

that almost looks like a romper

by gretathegreat on 11/27/2011 12:45:10 AM

I have NO belts, any suggestions on what style and where to get them??

Hey girl,

If you don't have any belts, you can also use a ribbon to tie up a button-down! Most clothing stores have belts in all colors and sizes, so it's really up to you! Thicker belts are great with dresses and tunics, and skinny belts are chic with jeans. Here are some of our articles to give you some tips!

Meghan D.

by celtina9 on 8/15/2011 12:44:08 PM

I love the style of that dress! If only I could wear a dress like that to school. *sigh* But truth is, I have to wear a collared shirt to school. It can be any color or style but I still cannot figure out a way to make great outfits. Do you have any chic suggestions? Please help!!!

Hey girly,

You could try tucking it into a floral skirt, or tuck it into wide-legged pants and wear it with a belt. There are so many options! x0x0
Casey L.

by parischick2 on 7/21/2011 1:36:59 PM

MODMODMOD i will be in the car for 16 hours straight, what should i wear???? thx xoxo sail

Hey girly,
Go for something comfy. Trust me, you don't need to worry about being cute on that drive.

Catie C.

by sailaway11 on 7/8/2011 10:21:38 AM

by tabbycat627 on 6/28/2011 6:42:03 PM

I <3333 all of these dresses so much!!! I'm a total fashion freak lolSmile it's just so hard to find clothes that fit cuz im sooo tiny Frown

by dawnstorm25 on 6/28/2011 12:18:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD!! How do I look cute in clothes for Summer while making my curves look a little big, but looking thin? Thanks for the help!

Hey girl. Light colors draw attention to areas as does statement jewelry. The best way to see what flatters you is to try things on and don't get discouraged. Seriously, I try on so many things that I doubt will look good and sometimes I am pleasantly suprised!

mary h.

by Firework on 6/28/2011 10:38:09 AM

CUTE! I am going shopping sooooon!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 6/28/2011 10:10:19 AM

CUTE! Smile

by topchef88 on 6/28/2011 9:39:58 AM

Everytime i ask for important advice my comment never shows up. i dont make my questions long and now i really need some advice. How come my comments never show up? HELP! thanks so much Smile

Hey girl,

I'm not sure... I got this one! As long as you aren't posting offensive or vulgar things (or including too much personal info), they should totally come up. Just be patient and remember where you post the questions so you can come back for your answer.
Lauren C.

by caitie8 on 6/27/2011 7:22:50 PM

What is your fave class in school?

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?

Dive into the weird, wonderful world of Curiosity House: The Shrunken HeadCLICK HERE for your chance to win itβ€”and to explore Dumfrey's Dime Museum of Freaks, Oddities and Wonders.