AN HOUR AGO Dressy vs. casual—which do guys prefer? http://t.co/QX7u6sFbpk

2 HOURS AGO The problem with feminism: http://t.co/EuXet260uh

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway: 5 ladies snag a Marietta cardigan from @VoodooVixenLDN: http://t.co/tEiEi6aAlq

COMMENTS

3 perfect 4th of July bikinis

Still haven't snagged a stellar suit yet for your holiday bash? Check out our fave patriotic pieces...

MOd mod mod mod!!!!!!!!!
I can't wear bikinis(muffin top/big tummy[but I'm still growing]) I can only wear tankinis but I want something other than the normal bikini bottoms I want like a skirt or shorts(boys are fine as long as they look cool and are kinda short[about to my knees]) I would really like boys I think they would look really cool!!! They need to be under $30 though any ideas??

Hey girl,

You can find tons of unique suits at department stores, so don't limit your search to specialty stores at the mall! Here are some posts with some great non-bikini suit options. Happy shopping! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/02/28/Suit-up-The-best-spring-break-swimwear.aspx http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/07/25/Im-not-allowed-to-wear-a-bikini.aspx

Meghan D.

by Cupcake_queen_101_ on 3/3/2012 12:05:56 AM

The first one is sooo cute

by kui on 7/27/2011 1:24:00 PM

Wow that iis really CUTE! Smile

by JordanRox123 on 7/27/2011 10:58:59 AM

Wow that's CUTE Smile!

by JordanRox123 on 7/27/2011 10:57:20 AM

Hey so I'm a curvy girl, and I'd like to wear a bikini, but i can't find one that has good support for my boobs. Any ideas?

Hey girl, I'd go for a bandeau type bikini -- go for something with more sturdy straps!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by misfitsfreaks on 7/12/2011 11:25:21 PM

Hey guys! I have a swimsuit like that from Target! And it comes with straps so there's no worry about it falling down. Just an FYI(: cyaa girlsss! <33

by SuperrGirliie on 7/8/2011 7:33:12 PM

So cute!!! I Love it!!! Laughing

by hellokittycutie on 7/6/2011 10:59:45 PM

I have the one from Kohls! It's so cute and I love it!

by readytorun18 on 7/5/2011 6:18:05 PM

How do you join a club??? thnxxSmile

Hey babe,

Visit the Clubs FAQ for the 411 on making, joining, and enjoying our clubs!
Lauren C.

by sapphire345 on 7/4/2011 6:34:51 PM

i agree of peanut52597! i like the look of bikinis, but am too uncomfortable to wear one in public. there many other suits out there, GL. :/

by QueenofRandom on 7/4/2011 4:46:33 PM