AN HOUR AGO 5 ways to remix your salad routine: http://t.co/ritxTtorOn

2 HOURS AGO 5 furry friends you need to follow on Instagram ASAP: http://t.co/PVxAb5RkaE

3 HOURS AGO Snapbacks are makin' a killer comeback: http://t.co/39LINFW5OT

COMMENTS

9 ways to glam up your summer

Need some inspiration to amp up your summer style? We’ve got nine killer ideas…

@lyc13 um, not all clubs are fun. it must've sucked seeing all those people being knocked down by other people. also, if you don't like dancing like 'those girls' then don't! good luck!

by loppyears12 on 7/9/2012 10:56:06 PM

Even though I'm only 11, I love going to stores trying on the smallest size prom dress they have hoping it will fit me, and daydreaming about my prom

by promqueen105 on 5/24/2012 8:39:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
this summer sucks! i used to go swimming all the time with my old babysitter from when i was in 3rd grade. now this summer, i dont get to swim, and i dont have anything fun to do. im stuck at home 24/7 with my sister, with tons of chores to do, that i get stuck doing because my sis wont.
and any get togethers with my friends have to be scheduled around my moms work. so i need something fun in my life! any suggestions? pleaaaaaaaaase help!!!!!

Movies, music and games

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by wishuponastar97 on 7/19/2011 8:49:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
This summer has been a total turndown. My family never goes anywhere for the summer and I have to literally watch my friends leave to Brazil and England and all those exotic, cool places. I am always the kind of person that likes to make the most of my time, so I decided to join this youth volunteer group in my community but it's honestly not that fun. I am probably babysitting full time in August and I am joining the YMCA and that's pretty much it. It's so sad, because I have to try so hard to make something of my summer instead of just having fun. And a LOT of my days are just on the computer or me napping, mostly indoors. I don't really have much plans. The other sad thing is this is probably my last year in Canada and THIS is how I spend it. UGGGG!! HELP ME OUT?!?! mary h.

by lemontwist213 on 7/4/2011 3:06:38 PM

I already i have wavy hair,lol Smile but they r still pretty good ideas.

by baconlvr711 on 6/30/2011 7:49:48 PM

Braiding never makes my hair curly or wavy, just messy and stringy! Then again, I have natural curls, so all I have to do for some natural texture is wash my hair.

by mangoagogo on 6/30/2011 6:05:40 PM

im all for a new haircutSmile

by got2bedazzling on 6/29/2011 10:36:14 PM

I need help i kind of feel depress and sad but its summer and i think i should enjoy it can you give some tips of how to feel better or what to do indoors and outdoors.

by cupcaketeal13 on 6/29/2011 8:46:15 PM

OHMYGOSH MOD! HELP PLEASE?? So, last night i went out with some friends to this club (it was teen night) and I was excited to just go dance and have a good time you know? I mean i expected there to be couples grinding and dirty dancing and stuff but it ended up being ridiculous! Hardly anyone was actually dancing, except this big mosh pit of people in the middle, but when my friends and I tried to get to the middle these two crazy guys started literally running into people and knocking everyone down like they were bulls or something! It was so disappointing, and we left after that. So I've been thinking, if everyone was dancing like that, it must be kinda fun right? So should I try going back sometime and dancing like those girls? Or is that super skanky and bad? I would never go home with any random guy or do anything stupid, so would it be okay to just dance with a guy and have fun? THANKS!!

by lyc13 on 6/29/2011 6:37:00 PM

The clothes swap would be fun! I want to try the one where you recreate outfits in magazines.

by puppylover1152 on 6/29/2011 3:47:36 PM